smallboat
OKAY 看上去都fine Bubbled
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

smallboat wrote:

OKAY 看上去都fine Bubbled
谢谢!
XinCrin
What about using Carly Rae Jepsen's photo as background?. She obviously looks much better than anime background

Well. . .You've used anime girls for the storyboard. So RIP :P
Good luck with ranking!
Bonsai
Hey there! I saw this in #modreqs a long time ago and wanted to map it bc I like having a map for this song, but I wasn't motivated to actually mod it until now, sorry ^^

General
  1. What does the background/storyborad have to do with the song? I'm predicting an angry Loctav here lol
Insane
  1. Generally I don't like how randomly you use so many 1/4-sliders for these barely audible background-sounds (dunno how to describe them, I hope you know what I mean) but mostly ignore the really strong drums almost all the time :( I honestly didn't even notice those sounds they are mapped to at all while playing, and while I notices them in the editor some still really seem rather overmapped, like 00:20:399 (3) - being one of the extremes. I thought that drum-hitfinish and drum-hitnormal fit the song extremely well and if you actually mapped the drums then those would be so good! Just to support my generaly point here some more, at some places like 00:29:251 there is nothing audible at all while 00:29:497 really calls for being mapped but you almost never mapped it and instead made some parts really 'clustered' with sliders, which all in all I just really don't understand :( Like, I understand you emphasize vocals at 00:17:079 (1,2,3,4) and I'm totally fine with that, but mapping 00:14:005 makes it just unnecessarily clustered imo. 00:37:366 really calls to be mapped, especially when the previous seven notes are all circles, while mapping 01:42:038 is basically the opposite extreme of this section as it is full-sliders because of this overmap, and it makes it seem very imbalanced to me. And mapping those 1/6-sliders at the end of these patterns seems really weird too as the last note is not different to any previous beats at all, and if these didn't exist I would suggest delaying the break until 00:37:735 in all diffs but it's impossible in the Insane because of this. Sorry for rambling so much, but this is what actually made me mod this map, it just doesn't seem true to the song for me : \ Now for some less-angry points:
  2. 02:12:530 (2) - This is one of only two offbeat-kicksliders afaik, which generally feels really weird because nobody expects them and it feels very forced, and for this one in particular I see zero reason at all - 02:12:653 is a really strong beat which is not emphasized at all on the tail, while the head is just one of the hundreds of random sounds that are sometimes mapped and sometimes not with nothing making it particularly intense. 02:48:308 (1) is the other offbeat-kickslider which I highly recommend to change too, you never mapped this pattern like that, so why did you do it here
  3. 00:19:5380 and 3:12:283 - Both drums and vocals have a really strong note on these, I don't think mapping slidertails there fits at all
  4. 03:20:152 (1) - The sound lasts until 03:20:644 why did you end it earlier lol
Hard
  1. 00:23:472 (3) - How about making this a 1/4-slider or a circle and adding one at 00:23:595 so it doesn't end on pretty much the most important beat here, even supported by the storyboard? Feels weird to only have a slidertail there and it messes up the NC too obviously (would ofc also apply to similar parts like 00:47:079 (3) -)
  2. 00:26:423 (2) and 00:30:358 (2) - The vocals have a different rhythm here having a really strong not on the tail of these sliders - You added random rhythmic variety at places like 00:31:833 (1,2) where it isn't called for at all as the vocals just have the standard rhtythm, but here, where it is actually called for, you didn't which seems weird / random. Applies to many other sections
  3. 00:43:390 (5,1,2) - How about making this a reverse-1/2-slider because the whole Kiai is basically 'aiming' to the note on (5) (together with (4)) and having yet another circle directly afterwards takes all the tension from it. Also, having 00:51:259 on a tail is even worse imo, this note really deserves to be clickable. Applies for all similar sections
  4. 00:55:440 - Basically the same as the very first point for this diff, but here it is even more extreme because a really strong vocal taht even calls for a 1/1-slider imo starts there but the slider ends there which makes zero sense at all, and the sliderbody isn't even Kiai so I don't understand why you emphasized it like that
  5. 01:02:694 - Why do you map this, there is nothing there and it takes all the emphasis from the next note, while you left out 01:02:202 which would emphasize the vocals really nicely if it were mapped instead of this note
  6. Why not just put a circle at 01:16:341 -? Ending the break at 01:16:095 makes no sense as there is nothing new there that hasn't been there before, it makes not mapping the voals in-between appear very random, and you did it differently in the Insane so why not here too?
  7. 01:22:735 - This deserves to be clickable too imo, just make 01:21:997 (2,3) to a slider instead of this one
  8. 01:27:653 - Why suddenly the gap here, you never did that before, what's different here
Yeah basically all this stuff keeps repeating so I'll stop here, and in the Normal I only have similar rhythmic issues but I don't want to list them all since it's more or less in the same manner as the stuff I pointed out in the higher diffs. (and I never mod Easy-diffs because I generally hate them all, no offense to this one since I didn't look at it lol sry)
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Bonsai wrote:

Hey there! I saw this in #modreqs a long time ago and wanted to map it bc I like having a map for this song, but I wasn't motivated to actually mod it until now, sorry ^^
hi, Thankyou for your mod but sounds this map is already bubble so I wouldn't do any change if is “must be” :> sorry about that
General
  1. What does the background/storyborad have to do with the song? I'm predicting an angry Loctav here lol
I thinks is work for all song, so I believe no one will be angry with that. And for this map, I really want to get it rank also because the sb, like 50% for song and 50% for sb you know :p
and example: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/170540

Insane
  1. Generally I don't like how randomly you use so many 1/4-sliders for these barely audible background-sounds (dunno how to describe them, I hope you know what I mean) but mostly ignore the really strong drums almost all the time :( I honestly didn't even notice those sounds they are mapped to at all while playing, and while I notices them in the editor some still really seem rather overmapped, like 00:20:399 (3) - being one of the extremes. I thought that drum-hitfinish and drum-hitnormal fit the song extremely well and if you actually mapped the drums then those would be so good! Just to support my generaly point here some more, at some places like 00:29:251 there is nothing audible at all while 00:29:497 really calls for being mapped but you almost never mapped it and instead made some parts really 'clustered' with sliders, which all in all I just really don't understand :( Like, I understand you emphasize vocals at 00:17:079 (1,2,3,4) and I'm totally fine with that, but mapping 00:14:005 makes it just unnecessarily clustered imo. 00:37:366 really calls to be mapped, especially when the previous seven notes are all circles, while mapping 01:42:038 is basically the opposite extreme of this section as it is full-sliders because of this overmap, and it makes it seem very imbalanced to me. And mapping those 1/6-sliders at the end of these patterns seems really weird too as the last note is not different to any previous beats at all, and if these didn't exist I would suggest delaying the break until 00:37:735 in all diffs but it's impossible in the Insane because of this. Sorry for rambling so much, but this is what actually made me mod this map, it just doesn't seem true to the song for me : \ Now for some less-angry points:
  2. 02:12:530 (2) - This is one of only two offbeat-kicksliders afaik, which generally feels really weird because nobody expects them and it feels very forced, and for this one in particular I see zero reason at all - 02:12:653 is a really strong beat which is not emphasized at all on the tail, while the head is just one of the hundreds of random sounds that are sometimes mapped and sometimes not with nothing making it particularly intense. 02:48:308 (1) is the other offbeat-kickslider which I highly recommend to change too, you never mapped this pattern like that, so why did you do it here
  3. 00:19:5380 and 3:12:283 - Both drums and vocals have a really strong note on these, I don't think mapping slidertails there fits at all
  4. 03:20:152 (1) - The sound lasts until 03:20:644 why did you end it earlier lol
I am following the vocal.
The rhythm I was useing in this diff is existence, I may ignore the really strong drums but it just because I choose to use another soft drums.You may don't like what i did, but you can't say it is not existence ╮(╯_╰)╭.
Hard
  1. 00:23:472 (3) - How about making this a 1/4-slider or a circle and adding one at 00:23:595 so it doesn't end on pretty much the most important beat here, even supported by the storyboard? Feels weird to only have a slidertail there and it messes up the NC too obviously (would ofc also apply to similar parts like 00:47:079 (3) -)
  2. 00:26:423 (2) and 00:30:358 (2) - The vocals have a different rhythm here having a really strong not on the tail of these sliders - You added random rhythmic variety at places like 00:31:833 (1,2) where it isn't called for at all as the vocals just have the standard rhtythm, but here, where it is actually called for, you didn't which seems weird / random. Applies to many other sections
  3. 00:43:390 (5,1,2) - How about making this a reverse-1/2-slider because the whole Kiai is basically 'aiming' to the note on (5) (together with (4)) and having yet another circle directly afterwards takes all the tension from it. Also, having 00:51:259 on a tail is even worse imo, this note really deserves to be clickable. Applies for all similar sections
  4. 00:55:440 - Basically the same as the very first point for this diff, but here it is even more extreme because a really strong vocal taht even calls for a 1/1-slider imo starts there but the slider ends there which makes zero- sense at all, and the sliderbody isn't even Kiai so I don't understand why you emphasized it like that
  5. 01:02:694 - Why do you map this, there is nothing there and it takes all the emphasis from the next note, while you left out 01:02:202 which would emphasize the vocals really nicely if it were mapped instead of this note
  6. Why not just put a circle at 01:16:341 -? Ending the break at 01:16:095 makes no sense as there is nothing new there that hasn't been there before, it makes not mapping the voals in-between appear very random, and you did it differently in the Insane so why not here too?
  7. 01:22:735 - This deserves to be clickable too imo, just make 01:21:997 (2,3) to a slider instead of this one
  8. 01:27:653 - Why suddenly the gap here, you never did that before, what's different here
it will be really boring if you dont make some different.
Some of suggestion i understand what's your point, but still, I keep what i have because I dont think my choose is wrong right now :)
It just because the different select bewteen us, like you may want it more sweet, but i love spicy.

Yeah basically all this stuff keeps repeating so I'll stop here, and in the Normal I only have similar rhythmic issues but I don't want to list them all since it's more or less in the same manner as the stuff I pointed out in the higher diffs. (and I never mod Easy-diffs because I generally hate them all, no offense to this one since I didn't look at it lol sry)
If you still don't like what i did, make another one always is a good choose C:
Thankyou
Bonsai
@background: previous ranked maps are never justification for anything ranking-related, this is a rather recent issue, so please try to confirm with QATs or ask Loctav or whatever

tutuhaha wrote:

but you can't say it is not existence ╮(╯_╰)╭.
I can, there most definitely exists no beat at 00:12:407 - 00:14:005 - 00:14:374 - 00:17:940 - 00:19:169 - 00:20:276 (2,3) - 00:22:243 - 00:25:317 (2) - 00:27:776 - 00:37:571 - etc. Some of these are understandable for emphasizing the vocals, while some others are just inventing rhythm to make this map more exciting to play, but that could also be done by actually following existing beats as I pointed out many times. Inventing rhythms doesn't follow the song, and it goes at cost of notes like for example 00:31:710 which is special because it rarely happens that the vocals have 1/4s too but since you mapped random 1/4s all over the place it's nothing special in the map anymore. And as I said, the notes that are technially not overmapped are still not audible at all with hitsounds while the drums you left out are really audible which takes away from the gameplay experience imo.

tutuhaha wrote:

this map is already bubble so I wouldn't do any change if is “must be”
Some of suggestion i understand what's your point, but still, I keep what i have because I dont think my choose is wrong right now
You know that changing the things I pointed out won't keep this map from getting it rebubbled right? I don't care if this is bubbled or qualified, I want to help improve this map, and while things might not be "wrong" (since that is not really definable anyways) they could still improve this map, so please don't refrain from changing points you understand just because it's bubbled, that's the wrong attitude.

tutuhaha wrote:

it will be really boring if you dont make some different.
None of my points about the Hard were against variety, they are about how you set emphasis and often would create more variety if you applied them, please actually read through them and answer properly instead of just throwing a random unrational argument.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
again, it just because the different select bewteen us, like you may want it more sweet, but i love spicy.
and if there has any reason force me to change bg and delete sb, this map will stay in pending beatmaps C:
and, I don't expect you understand all things i do, and I don't have that much time to debate with you.
so I choose to do nothing right now.
and I am mean :P
╭(╯^╰)╮
Mazziv

tutuhaha wrote:

╭(╯^╰)╮
me irl
Shad0w1and
The BG truely does not represent a white girl well. However since the lyric does not really contain a certain theme, like a story or a special event, I guess mapper is free to choose something that represents their image of the song. For this song I guess it really just trying to express the feeling of "I love you so much". Then I guess current BG is acceptable in some way... And also anime does not only represent Japanese culture, Anime art is becoming a style of drawing, and a art style does give nationality to a BG, as long as it expressed a right feeling of the song.
Hope this reason will be accepted by Loctav lol
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Shad0w1and wrote:

The BG truely does not represent a white girl well. However since the lyric does not really contain a certain theme, like a story or a special event, I guess mapper is free to choose something that represents their image of the song. For this song I guess it really just trying to express the feeling of "I love you so much". Then I guess current BG is acceptable in some way... And also anime does not only represent Japanese culture, Anime art is becoming a style of drawing, and a art style does give nationality to a BG, as long as it expressed a right feeling of the song.
Hope this reason will be accepted by Loctav lol
( ⊙ o ⊙ )
压制哥我对你的敬佩犹如滔滔江水绵延不绝
Gero
ummm... why you applied things on my parts without asking me? I'll post the right update later...
riffy
Popped per Gero's request. Please handle things with him before pushing it any further.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Gero wrote:

ummm... why you applied things on my parts without asking me? I'll post the right update later...
you may want be faster or i may forget you again -_,-
Gero
Battle
[Easy]
01:30:849 (3,1,2) - Personally, I kinda find the overlap for 3,1 pretty messy since it's kinda like, gigantic and there, but besides that, I don't really understand why there isn't a note at 01:34:292 - , since EVERYTHING before this has a consistent base (not including breaks where there's like a lyric or sth) so, idk, it just seems inconsistent What's wrong with keeping it without a note? I mean the difficulty works well as is.

Ni-ma
Ger0w1and's Easy:

00:20:030 (1) - 这个滑条的位置有点别扭,感觉稍微往上移动一点会舒服些?01:15:112 (3) - 这个滑条也是一样的(感觉我有点不习惯这种滑条之间的重叠。This overlap is not bad at all, sorry but I prefer to keep it as is.

Electoz
[Easy]

1. Some spacings should be fixed. > 00:26:915 (20,21) - 01:38:718 (89,90) - 03:06:873 (29,30). Fix what? the spacing is the right one.
  2. 02:01:833 (3) - Move this down a bit? > http://puu.sh/ma9AG/141524140d.jpg I don't think so, this is perfectly okay.

Dyl-Byl
Hi! From My Queue!
I've seen you before in the world of mapping!

[Modding Itself]
01:21:997 (3,4) - Get rid of these because they don't resemble earliers patterns. Uh?
01:32:817 (1,2) - Add a circle in between for beat. Check what I've said before about this empty part.

Dono027
Gerow1and's Easy

01:32:817 (1) - Move this slider. Why?

Add the little breaks (we see the breaks in all the other diffs) Breaks on this difficulty are okay, I'm pretty sure about that.

Reditum
Easy:
So the main issue here isn't so much in the mapping, because as a standalone map it's fine, but like the spread between this and normal are REALLY large. You have 01:28:882 - for instance, where in normal there's a lot of 1/2 and even a 1/4 slider, but this is just like really long sliders. It's a HUGE jump that many QATs will probably get mad over. There's a lot more instances of these that definitely should be looked at. It may be neccessary to make Normal a little calmer and bump up parts of the easy diff.
Also, a storyboarding of the collaber's names would be really helpful, so people can identify who made what I really don't see an issue at this, I mean the easy was mapped like this cause as you can see the other parts on this difficulty are more dense than my parts, that's why I used long sliders so I think this is okay as is, the main problem is the normal, since this looks like a advanced difficulty instead a normal, if you ask me.

smallboat
[Ger0w1and's Easy]
  1. 02:33:431的紅線重疊綠線,聽人哥說好像不能這樣加 (其他難度同樣,但綠線sv有改的話就可以重疊紅綠線) : https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4738949 Fixed.
  2. 01:38:718 (1,2) - 這可以移動一點保持相同間距,建議動一下 This is okay as is, sorry but I won't change this part.

Ger0w1and's Easy
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 39454
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 8226,73145,136095,149866,177037,200152
DistanceSpacing: 0.9
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.1

[Metadata]
Title:I Really Like You
TitleUnicode:I Really Like You
Artist:Carly Rae Jepsen
ArtistUnicode:Carly Rae Jepsen
Creator:tutuhaha
Version:Ger0w1and's Easy
Source:
Tags:Gero Shad0w1and
BeatmapID:862001
BeatmapSetID:326748

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:1.2
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
39702,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
47079,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
47571,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
54948,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
55440,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
62817,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
63308,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
70686,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
104620,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
111997,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
112489,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
119866,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
120358,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
127735,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
128227,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
135604,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
160808,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
161299,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
168676,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
169168,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
176545,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
177037,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
184414,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
184906,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
192283,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
192775,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
200152,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,192,0
Combo2 : 255,128,255
Combo3 : 18,124,255
Combo4 : 0,170,170

[HitObjects]
200,332,8226,5,6,0:0:0:0:
96,297,8718,2,0,B|120:236|120:236|72:196|64:128|101:80,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,144,10194,2,0,P|246:157|317:143,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,47,11177,2,0,P|406:39|480:63,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
509,152,12161,6,0,B|510:270|510:270|445:242|391:275,1,240,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,304,13636,1,8,0:0:0:0:
183,273,14128,2,0,P|123:258|64:281,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,178,15112,2,0,L|32:50,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,67,16095,6,0,P|223:107|378:48,1,240,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,41,17571,1,8,0:0:0:0:
440,146,18063,2,0,P|446:199|496:271,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,353,19046,2,0,P|388:323|311:307,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,366,20030,6,0,L|257:118,1,240,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,36,21505,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,112,21997,2,0,B|69:121|69:121|-1:108,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,216,22981,2,0,L|9:278,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,275,23964,6,0,P|196:327|322:264,1,240,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,204,25440,1,8,0:0:0:0:
285,168,25931,2,0,P|260:115|292:25,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,104,26915,2,0,P|421:94|527:107,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,212,27899,5,2,0:0:0:0:
490,318,28390,2,0,B|412:295|412:295|226:314,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,281,29866,2,0,P|153:234|144:155,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,146,30849,2,0,L|241:222,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,198,31833,6,0,P|399:207|485:187,1,120,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,89,32817,2,0,L|517:31,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,40,33800,2,0,P|326:26|255:46,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,134,34784,2,0,P|175:142|141:142,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,140,35767,6,0,P|329:210|309:289,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
221,305,36751,2,0,L|221:376,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,89,39702,6,0,P|137:98|197:89,1,120,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,61,40686,2,0,L|307:140,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,38,41669,2,0,L|399:163,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,266,42653,2,0,P|442:253|532:278,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,356,43636,6,0,P|401:372|331:357,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,325,44620,1,2,0:0:0:0:
127,343,45112,1,8,0:0:0:0:
23,312,45604,2,0,L|40:172,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,88,46587,2,0,L|-4:53,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,168,47571,6,0,P|188:173|266:156,1,120,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,132,48554,2,0,L|356:198,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,102,49538,2,0,L|473:236,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,329,50522,2,0,L|358:328,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,353,51505,6,0,P|233:310|233:218,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,129,52489,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,188,52981,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,79,53472,2,0,P|72:63|2:83,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
4,185,54456,2,2,L|1:259,2,60,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,243,55440,6,0,P|186:304|304:259,1,240,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,192,56915,1,8,0:0:0:0:
480,234,57407,2,0,P|505:282|492:375,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,313,58390,2,0,L|277:324,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,279,59374,6,0,P|200:218|198:145,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,60,60358,2,0,L|299:65,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,136,61341,2,0,B|473:126,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,165,62325,2,0,L|266:327,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,341,63308,6,0,P|122:346|44:329,1,120,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,228,64292,2,0,L|10:168,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,188,65276,2,0,P|181:175|259:178,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,248,66259,2,0,P|376:255|442:249,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
510,166,67243,6,0,P|518:103|477:27,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,116,68227,1,2,0:0:0:0:
326,49,68718,1,8,0:0:0:0:
238,111,69210,2,2,P|184:127|114:107,1,120,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,185,70194,2,0,L|40:259,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,352,73145,6,0,P|400:370|456:352,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,260,74128,2,0,P|343:241|287:259,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,348,75112,2,0,L|288:108,1,240
362,38,76587,1,0,1:0:0:0:
440,112,77079,6,0,B|456:176|520:192|520:192|456:208|440:272,1,240,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,346,78554,1,8,0:0:0:0:
284,272,79046,2,0,B|236:272|236:272|168:272|136:344,2,180,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,81013,5,4,0:0:0:0:
440,112,81505,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,38,81997,2,0,B|334:38|334:38|312:16,2,60,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,112,82981,2,0,B|468:112|468:112|490:134,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,83964,2,0,L|272:280,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,353,84948,6,0,P|89:353|89:243,1,240,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,168,86423,1,8,0:0:0:0:
239,91,86915,2,0,B|283:75|319:95|319:95|356:95,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,171,87899,2,0,L|472:124,2,60,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,247,88882,5,4,0:0:0:0:
431,323,89374,2,0,B|379:351|323:327|315:323|307:319|251:291|199:323,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,268,90849,2,0,B|96:216|61:192|61:192|96:168|104:116,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,192,92817,6,0,L|8:20,1,240,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,22,94784,2,0,L|400:192,1,240,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,268,96259,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,344,96751,6,0,B|376:268|300:268|300:268|212:268|212:268|136:268|112:344,1,360,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,268,98718,2,0,B|88:168|200:168|200:168|160:148|160:104|160:104|196:76|196:40,1,360,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,40,100686,2,0,B|316:76|352:104|352:104|352:148|312:168|312:168|424:168|476:268,1,360,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,344,102653,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,104620,6,0,B|80:96|192:32|256:88|256:88|320:32|432:96|400:192,2,480,4|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,292,109046,2,0,B|216:292|256:349|256:349|296:292|356:292,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,192,110522,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,92,111013,2,0,B|296:92|256:35|256:35|216:92|156:92,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,112489,6,0,L|76:15,2,180,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,116,114456,2,0,L|152:292,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,32,116423,5,2,0:0:0:0:
324,116,116915,2,0,P|380:134|436:116,1,120,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,192,117899,1,8,0:0:0:0:
436,268,118390,2,0,P|379:249|323:267,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
225,221,119374,2,0,B|218:192|218:192|225:163,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,276,120358,6,0,L|99:151,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,83,121341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
100,6,121833,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,82,122325,2,0,P|256:47|336:82,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,124292,2,0,P|256:227|336:192,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,120,126259,2,0,L|256:300,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,48,128227,5,4,0:0:0:0:
416,120,128718,2,0,B|440:168|508:192|508:192|440:216|416:264,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,336,130194,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,264,130686,2,0,B|224:248|224:248|184:232|140:248,1,120,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,244,131669,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,324,132161,6,0,P|140:244|104:164,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,244,134128,2,0,P|-4:164|32:84,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,164,153431,6,0,B|264:208|168:120|168:40|256:-20|344:40|344:120|248:208|156:164,2,480,4|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,272,157857,2,0,P|256:317|148:272,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,159332,1,2,0:0:0:0:
148,112,159824,2,0,P|255:67|363:112,1,240,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,192,161299,6,0,P|475:112|440:32,2,180,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,272,163267,2,0,P|329:192|364:112,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,192,165234,5,2,0:0:0:0:
364,112,165726,2,0,P|307:93|251:111,1,120,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,166709,1,8,0:0:0:0:
251,273,167201,2,0,P|308:290|364:272,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,192,168185,2,0,B|504:192,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,112,169168,6,0,P|307:93|251:111,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,191,170152,2,0,P|127:210|71:193,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,100,171135,2,0,L|285:186,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,96,173103,2,0,L|178:9,2,180,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,193,175070,6,0,B|92:249|92:249|71:305,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,381,176053,1,2,0:0:0:0:
223,304,176545,1,8,0:0:0:0:
252,204,177037,6,0,L|379:197,1,120,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,164,178021,2,0,L|508:216,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,76,179004,2,0,P|350:63|276:68,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,112,179988,2,0,P|133:118|76:111,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,216,180971,6,0,L|56:344,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,312,181955,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,324,182447,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,224,182939,2,0,P|369:209|426:225,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,320,183922,2,2,L|473:394,2,60,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,340,184906,5,4,0:0:0:0:
260,352,185398,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,320,185890,2,0,P|166:261|145:206,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,210,186873,2,0,P|17:268|34:335,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,276,187857,2,0,L|252:265,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,335,188840,6,0,P|357:280|343:197,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,110,189824,2,0,L|479:115,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,214,190808,2,0,B|516:321,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,270,191791,2,0,P|349:257|259:266,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,330,192775,6,0,P|156:335|78:318,1,120,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,228,193758,2,0,L|10:168,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,188,194742,2,0,L|259:178,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,264,195726,2,0,L|431:279,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,207,196709,6,0,P|520:144|479:68,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,157,197693,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,91,198185,1,8,0:0:0:0:
245,160,198676,2,2,P|191:176|121:156,1,120,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,70,199660,2,0,L|186:0,2,60,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:

tutuhaha wrote:

you may want be faster or i may forget you again -_,-
Just to clarify something, you never told me about that there were mods on my difficulty and if is not enough, you has been dared to change almost everything on it without my permission, please take in mind that you have to respect the style of the mappers and let them to handle the proper changes and how them want to fix the things, I am so disappointed about your attitude.

Best of luck.
riffy
Can somebody care to explain how the SB makes any sense with the song apart from the lyrics o the screen? I have no idea who those anime girls are, but I think I can tell that they are not even remotely related to the lyrics. I am really fond of the song, but this storyboard makes me question my understanding of the lyrics a lot.

While we are at it, Normal feels more like an Advanced due to the excessive amount of 1/2 patterns. Please reduce the difficulty and map an Advanced or map an additional Normal if necessary. Hope we can address this before it gets rebubbled.
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
If this normal feels more like an Adbanced, then I may need a "normal" which is less than 2 star.
and I told with gero, he don't want change it and don't give any permission to delete his diff.
Sb is really work for me, but seem is not work for Bakari, and it will cause to much problem.
and I don't have time and emotion to talk and convince with you guys.
so that's it.
byebye.
sorry Beren, I really love your sb.
就这样吧,这个游戏现在只是增加我的糟心度而已,居然还会有人用GD来威胁我说你要是删了它这永远都只会是个drama我也是醉醉的。
Mac系统存了聊天记录居然不见了也是...
全身上下都弥漫着一种恶心感,真是不想说什么了。
虽然不知道你能不能看见,beren真的很对不起,还是去敲你微信才求到SB居然rank不了,我真的很喜欢,真的超喜欢,是我见过最可爱最可爱的sb了。
riffy
You're free to delete anything you want, you're the owner of the set. Although at this rate you're going to delete about 40% of the set. Don't do something for the sake of easy ranking, aim for the actual quality of the set. Talk to people, search for a way to improve existing things.
Gero
Good job on deleting my parts even though there are some sliders and circles that were mapped by me, anyways, I won't start a discussion here, Bakari already explained which is the main issue on the mapset, I really don't know what is going to happen with this map, but is not longer my business from now on, good luck with this project.

Log with tutuhaha
2016-02-06 01:14 tutuhaha: first i need to say sorry, because I totally miss the part that which is your's and which is shad0w1and, so I ask him "can i change your part?" ._.
2016-02-06 01:14 tutuhaha: and second, like what Reditum said, now there has a huge jump between easy and normal, QAT wouldn't let it happen
2016-02-06 01:14 Gero: Easy is okay, the main problem is what I've explained on my post
2016-02-06 01:15 Gero: that's why I won't change my easy, sorry
2016-02-06 01:16 tutuhaha: well I dont plan to remap my normal
2016-02-06 01:16 tutuhaha: so may i delete your diff?
2016-02-06 01:17 Gero: uh?
2016-02-06 01:17 Gero: and that's the easy solution for you?
2016-02-06 01:17 Gero: how about ask someone for a normal difficulty? your normal looks more like advanced
2016-02-06 01:18 Gero: if you delete the easy, you probably will need another difficulty for sure, so up to you
2016-02-06 01:19 tutuhaha: if is advanced, then i can change the lower diff to "normal", is not big problem
2016-02-06 01:19 Gero: you don't get what I mean
2016-02-06 01:19 Gero: meh...
2016-02-06 01:21 tutuhaha: i just need a diff, which less than 2 start, and doesn't make a huge jump with my "normal"
2016-02-06 01:21 tutuhaha: understandable?
2016-02-06 01:22 Gero: yes
2016-02-06 01:26 tutuhaha: so did I get your permission to delete your part right now?
2016-02-06 01:26 Gero: no
2016-02-06 01:28 tutuhaha: :/
2016-02-06 01:29 tutuhaha: but you said is up to me right :/?
2016-02-06 01:29 Gero: don't put words on my mouth
2016-02-06 01:30 Gero: if you delete probably there will be drama for you, I don't give you the permission to delete it or change stuff there since as I told you the main problem is the normal difficulty
2016-02-06 01:32 tutuhaha: ╮(╯_╰)╭
2016-02-06 01:35 tutuhaha: could you savelog and post on forum?
2016-02-06 01:36 Gero: done

EDIT: I have fixed my grammar to make it more understandable.
Shad0w1and

Bakari wrote:

they are not even remotely related to the lyrics.
All this song is about "love you", so the theme is quite simple. there is no need for making a forced connect to certain character or item. So it really does not matter we put a anime girl or a real picture as BG. If let you choose a BG, what would you suggest? just one thing, anime or picture or painting is just a style, a style could across boarder, and surely you can see in current BG they are more like two white girl - rather than Asians! So plz accept that art style does not give much meaning to the BG, it should be fine.
not trying to be offense to you.

2ha: 我的部分你随便改,01:13:145 - 之前和
02:57:037 - 之后
Bonsai
Now that the bubble's popped, how about replying to my mod properly? : \
riffy

Shad0w1and wrote:

So it really does not matter we put a anime girl or a real picture as BG. just one thing, anime or picture or painting is just a style, a style could across boarder, and surely you can see in current BG they are more like two white girl - rather than Asians! So plz accept that art style does not give much meaning to the BG, it should be fine.
not trying to be offense to you.
What are you talking about? Why are you suddenly bringing up asians here? How exactly those two girls are related to love? Are they in love? Do they love somebody? How do we know that? Why are they picked instead of any other characters? Or maybe one of them is the artist painted in the anime style? Who is the other girl then? Is the artist in love with some random girl? How do we know that?
All those questions make it clear that this BG has absolutely nothing to do with the song. The content of the picture is what bothers me the most, not the style of it.

Shad0w1and wrote:

If let you choose a BG, what would you suggest?
How about a high quality photo/wallpaper of the artist? Maybe something light, like hearts or a couple of lovers? Pretty much anything that'd represent love, in any of its possible ways.
Irreversible

Bakari wrote:

Can somebody care to explain how the SB makes any sense with the song apart from the lyrics o the screen? I have no idea who those anime girls are, but I think I can tell that they are not even remotely related to the lyrics. I am really fond of the song, but this storyboard makes me question my understanding of the lyrics a lot.

While we are at it, Normal feels more like an Advanced due to the excessive amount of 1/2 patterns. Please reduce the difficulty and map an Advanced or map an additional Normal if necessary. Hope we can address this before it gets rebubbled.
Bakari, don't you overreact a little? Why can two anime girls not represent the song? I don't quite get why you try to enforce people to use mainstream stuff such as the picture of the artist.. The title says it : " I really like you ". Why can two girls not represent that? Humans can represent quite a lot of things, can't they? The reason why stuff like this got unrankable was "No Title", where they used a completely unrelated Lemur as a background. So please, stop enforcing this on other mapsets, where it's actually reasonable.

About Gero's Easy, tutuhaha, it's really sad what happened. People tend to be busy in real life, maybe with university, and can not fix everything immediately. And maybe they have a proper reason not to fix something. Are you sure you just want to kick him? You should reconsider it.

Just my two cents.
XinCrin
Well, song talks about love. So that's all, a background about love. Anyways I don't want drama here, I liked the storyboard but at least add hearts (?. haha
Good luck with it and don't get stressed ;)
Shad0w1and

XinCrin wrote:

Well, song talks about love. So that's all, a background about love. Anyways I don't want drama here, I liked the storyboard but at least add hearts (?. haha
Good luck with it and don't get stressed ;)
yes heart is in the SB
riffy
I still can't see any connection with the song, except for the hearts. I liked the SB and I liked the song, but I still fail hard to see what those girls are supposed to mean. At this point, I'd intentionally turn off the SB to enjoy the song and turn the sound off to enjoy the visual artwork.

The SB isn't bad, it's built around the wrong BG. For me it's a killer of the good impressions and I want something to be done about it.
Okoratu
you're overreacting. if humans aren't able to represent a love song somewhat then i don't know. the choruses sound even like multiple girls singing so I don't really have a problem with that.

the render of the girl on the left has some really weird rough edges on her hair like http://puu.sh/mZpe6/b86bedb13b.jpg , i think you can do that better

@tutuhaha 01:42:407 (4) - looks like a mistake, the song isn't doing any 1/6 at that point just make this a regular 1/4 slider lol.
riffy
I'm pretty sure there are more issues with the SB. Once we hear an adequate response from the SBer I can give it a proper check.
Rizia
really good map and song
加油!
Shohei Ohtani
He really really really really really really likes them.

also I'll rant about this sometime, probably in a more general thread
Natsu
Background its fine, to be honest there are many ways to interpret love, a picture of the artist will not be more relevant than this, about normal diff please this is just a normal without overlapped objects, normal diffs are not easy, please stop trying to make them the same, this is just a 122 bpm song 1/2 aren't fast at all.
riffy
How did we come to the point when Normals can be mapped entirely in 1/2 while BPM is over 100? It's never been okay and should not be okay now. Singletapping 1/1 at the speed of 244 BPM wouldn't be allowed, this is pretty much the same and should never be allowed, too.

I feel this way and I personally don't want to tolerate this kind of Normals in Qualified/Ranked sections.

1/2 can and should be used here, but it doesn't mean that the entire thing has to use consistent 1/2 beat, leave that up to hards.

Edit: it comes to this point because overall skill level of players grows, and that is cool. However, the majority of beef beginners remains on practically the same level as there are more and more new people coming to the game. Their skill remains on low level and for that reason difficulties should remain easier. Just because they can rusg through the difficulty and get results slightly better than D or C doesn't mean that they can play it and enjoy the map. Remeber to keep the community and mapping friendly to beginners.
Natsu
SPOILER

Bakari wrote:

How did we come to the point when Normals can be mapped entirely in 1/2 while BPM is over 100? It's never been okay and should not be okay now. Singletapping 1/1 at the speed of 244 BPM wouldn't be allowed, this is pretty much the same and should never be allowed, too.

I feel this way and I personally don't want to tolerate this kind of Normals in Qualified/Ranked sections.

1/2 can and should be used here, but it doesn't mean that the entire thing has to use consistent 1/2 beat, leave that up to hards.
I think you really need to learn that normals aren't easy diffs, Normals are the middle point between hard and normal diff, New players play easy diffs advanced players play normal diffs, normal diffs are the jump to hard diffs (hard diffs usually even use 1/4 rhytms(, normal diffs like this one do a better transition than you Easy-normal diff, I don't get where you come from with this idea lately, but I really hope you don't force people in your way, if you think a normal diff should be mapped in a dirty ay with overlaped 1/2s and mostly 1/1 its fine, but this is your opinion, and if you notice the maps that usually follow your ¨normal diff theory¨ are the ones with poor spread. I saw a case from you yesterday at : p/4888410/

Please don't impose your thinking, if you really want to make this a rule then please open a discussion, the current normal diff is a true normal diff, overlaps make things confused.

Anyways the current spread its super balanced, why you want to add another diff?? to have a spread like 1--2--3-----4------5, current one its really balanced 1---2---3----4

really I want to talk about this, because I dont want to be mapping easy diffs as normals later...

Edit: beginners plays beginners diffs and eays diffs, normal diffs are for the players that want to go to the next step, playing constant 1/2s (at low bpm like this) its a must, or you want them to hit in the face when they meet jumps and 1/4s at hard diffs? because under your logic that what u will get bad balanced diffs

we did talk a bit more with Bakari on IRC and we come to the conclusion that making the non kiai parts less dense (not constant 1/2 rhythm) its the better option that you have here for normal diff, anyways gl with this :D
Shoga
I really really really really really wanna see thissss ranked!!
Beren

tutuhaha wrote:

If this normal feels more like an Adbanced, then I may need a "normal" which is less than 2 star.
and I told with gero, he don't want change it and don't give any permission to delete his diff.
Sb is really work for me, but seem is not work for Bakari, and it will cause to much problem.
and I don't have time and emotion to talk and convince with you guys.
so that's it.
byebye.
sorry Beren, I really love your sb.
就这样吧,这个游戏现在只是增加我的糟心度而已,居然还会有人用GD来威胁我说你要是删了它这永远都只会是个drama我也是醉醉的。
Mac系统存了聊天记录居然不见了也是...
全身上下都弥漫着一种恶心感,真是不想说什么了。
虽然不知道你能不能看见,beren真的很对不起,还是去敲你微信才求到SB居然rank不了,我真的很喜欢,真的超喜欢,是我见过最可爱最可爱的sb了。
现在才看到,真的没想到这图发生了这么多事情,还因为我sb的问题导致图没rank :( 很抱歉
没有rank很遗憾,但是没有关系。谢谢你喜欢我的sb!
如果有生之年还能在osu里相见,再叫我做sb吧 :oops:
Shohei Ohtani
Are you fucking shitting me why is this map not re-ranked lmfao

Like the insane diff is super fucking overmapped but like lmfao this got unranked because of the storyboard like lmao
riffy
It was bubbled and popped for the fact that Gero was ignored and not given a chance to apply things.
Lethargy
So basically netflix and chill song
Arphimigon
Lab Aesthetics Mod!
Results given in [x, y] formats

[Hard]
Object at 02:45:234 - should be placed at: [343, 287] currently at: [344, 288] to move in line with slider at time 02:44:742 -
Object at 02:45:480 - should be placed at: [343, 287] currently at: [344, 288] to move in line with slider at time 02:44:742 -

[Insane]
Object at 00:19:784 - should be placed at: [99, 27] currently at: [100, 28] to move in line with slider at time 00:19:292 -
Object at 00:24:948 - should be placed at: [121, 71] currently at: [120, 72] to move in line with slider at time 00:24:702 -
Object at 01:23:349 - should be placed at: [359, 343] currently at: [360, 344] to move in line with slider at time 01:23:472 -
Object at 02:47:078 - should be placed at: [363, 315] currently at: [364, 316] to move in line with slider at time 02:46:463 -
Object at 02:57:898 - should be placed at: [106, 214] currently at: [104, 212] to blanket slider body at time 02:57:529 -
Object at 03:02:201 - should be placed at: [132, 144] currently at: [136, 144] to blanket slider body at time 03:02:447 -
Object at 03:03:185 - should be placed at: [244, 328] currently at: [240, 328] to blanket slider body at time 03:03:431 -
Object at 03:03:799 - should be placed at: [244, 328] currently at: [240, 328] to blanket slider body at time 03:03:431 -
Object at 03:04:660 - should be placed at: [401, 61] currently at: [400, 60] to move in line with slider at time 03:04:414 -
Object at 03:04:783 - should be placed at: [401, 61] currently at: [400, 60] to move in line with slider at time 03:04:414 -
Object at 03:09:824 - should be placed at: [185, 314] currently at: [188, 316] to blanket slider body at time 03:10:070 -

[Normal]
Object at 02:59:742 - should be placed at: [366, 362] currently at: [364, 364] to blanket slider body at time 02:59:988 -

[Shad012ha's Easy]
Nothing Detected!
Results for STACKED OBJECTS may be wrong, ya can ignore those
I hope I didn't malfunction!

This was relieving music to hear
Beren
打call打call
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Natsu wrote:

SPOILER

Bakari wrote:

I think you really need to learn that normals aren't easy diffs, Normals are the middle point between hard and normal diff, New players play easy diffs advanced players play normal diffs, normal diffs are the jump to hard diffs (hard diffs usually even use 1/4 rhytms(, normal diffs like this one do a better transition than you Easy-normal diff, I don't get where you come from with this idea lately, but I really hope you don't force people in your way, if you think a normal diff should be mapped in a dirty ay with overlaped 1/2s and mostly 1/1 its fine, but this is your opinion, and if you notice the maps that usually follow your ¨normal diff theory¨ are the ones with poor spread. I saw a case from you yesterday at : p/4888410/

Please don't impose your thinking, if you really want to make this a rule then please open a discussion, the current normal diff is a true normal diff, overlaps make things confused.

Anyways the current spread its super balanced, why you want to add another diff?? to have a spread like 1--2--3-----4------5, current one its really balanced 1---2---3----4

really I want to talk about this, because I dont want to be mapping easy diffs as normals later...

Edit: beginners plays beginners diffs and eays diffs, normal diffs are for the players that want to go to the next step, playing constant 1/2s (at low bpm like this) its a must, or you want them to hit in the face when they meet jumps and 1/4s at hard diffs? because under your logic that what u will get bad balanced diffs

we did talk a bit more with Bakari on IRC and we come to the conclusion that making the non kiai parts less dense (not constant 1/2 rhythm) its the better option that you have here for normal diff, anyways gl with this :D
:D cool, try to delete some 1/4 on non kiai parts
hope this time be ok
Thanks

also add Shad012ha's Easy which made by me and Shad0w1and
show more