forum

Sound Horizon - Utsukushiki Mono

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Narcissu
@Bakari

your are right , but it's a beautiful song , as we know “random jump exhibit lovely song” “1/4 note and slider when rhythm music” “symmetric figure like religion and eternity” “monstrata's triangle have many PP”

its why i not always add jump when downbeat , my map gorgeous , it's best display of music , you can map the song follow your mind , more focus the beat …… but don't force me plz ……

----------------

@monstrata

i wait Kyubey give me flame …… plz help me when i get DQ*2 !!
riffy
We did discuss the things in-game as a continuation of what was mentioned in the thread. I offered to use antijumps and stacks instead of jumps in patterns which ByBy mentioned. The mapper commented on what they believe to be the best for the map, so after a quick discussion we've got our misunderstandings resolved.

No questions left from my side, good luck with getting it re-qualified!
Okoratu
seems like no one cares about the answer my points were given so.
02:45:554 (1) - Ok why is this one extended, I don't really understand it because nothing really hints at it and instruments would be better off with 1/2 sliders

03:40:094 (1) - 03:51:001 (1,2) - were probably done for vocals

[]
It doesn't really fit into a concept to have 3 extended sliders in a total of 5 minutes of playtime.
They look really really random and i don't think they work that well, especially the first one.
Your rhythms are really simple, focused on instruments mostly.

so I believe your map is better off with these 3/4 sliders being simplified.
Shad0w1and
I agree with Narcissu, because there are more things you can do to emphasize the downbeat, or crashes. flow and patterning could do that as well. more importantly, I think it is important to understand the mapper, instead of overwrite the creator's opinion when doing mods. I believe that have a byby is trying to help, but she did not get the point mappers are trying to present here. more importantly, sometimes the slight change of ds on such a low bpm does not matter that much, but might break the flow and patterning. That's the point. I do mapping a lots low bpm songs as well and I actually know that when I increase ds on these map it really does not play that well, unless you play it with NightCore mode on.
And also because of low bpm, except the vocal track, it is relatively hard to change patterning, some difference should be acceptable as they really wont not break play experience.
KaedekaShizuru
I just want to say to someone: Why do you want to impose your style on others ?
Never do this please.
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Okoratu wrote:

seems like no one cares about the answer my points were given so.
02:45:554 (1) - Ok why is this one extended, I don't really understand it because nothing really hints at it and instruments would be better off with 1/2 sliders

03:40:094 (1) - 03:51:001 (1,2) - were probably done for vocals

[]
It doesn't really fit into a concept to have 3 extended sliders in a total of 5 minutes of playtime.
They look really really random and i don't think they work that well, especially the first one.
Your rhythms are really simple, focused on instruments mostly.

so I believe your map is better off with these 3/4 sliders being simplified.
e …… sorry ithoughti had explained it…… 03:51:683 - have finish but 01:51:697 - without , other point of time same…… so i do different …… if you know musical form , you will find all extended sliders and jump is pink , it's why 04:46:904 (1,2,3,4) - is bule but 05:05:336 (1) - still bule

it's sophistry ↑↑↑ ……in fact 1/2 is best …… ignore me forget me
Okoratu
Nice lol we're posting all at once
Lavender
I miss the disqualification format which consists of Disqualify Reason and Additional Modding
Okoratu
hey the finish thing makes surprisingly much sense, though i don't think it's necessary to do that kind of extension but at least you have a reason which isn't "because i can"
thank you for that answer <3

edit flame
Topic Starter
Narcissu
thx ;w;

Merry Christmas :)
Lavender
Merry Christmas :)
OnosakiHito
Okoratu
I might not be a good timer but 88.01 bpm works better??
Raiden
i doubt the artist went precisely for that .01 lol better ask someone else good at this
riffy
There is always a chance that the mp3 file itself got slightly modified during the bitrate change or something similar. This situation is pretty common.
Secretpipe
I remember checking this :)

gratz man!
Kotek0_0
Is that hard one?
I can't belive.
2 slow... and this empty moment at the last 1 min( i think 1 min) of the map.
I'm so sorry but u must correct this mapy
now its like 50/1oo ducks
~Cya ^^
Shad0w1and
Lmao
I cant stay silent.
Topic Starter
Narcissu

Kotek0_0 wrote:

Is that hard one?
I can't belive.
2 slow... and this empty moment at the last 1 min( i think 1 min) of the map.
I'm so sorry but u must correct this mapy
now its like 50/1oo ducks
~Cya ^^
e …… you wish i map a insane diff when last part ? ar7 or ar9, Which one should I choose :?

the BPM is 88~90 , you can use google search it

~ nya
OnosakiHito
Having evidence with an original source about the BPM would be really helpful.
Don't worry. All I want is to make sure that this is really the right BPM. Afterall, 80.01 is a very odd number, even though it might not have such a great effect on a short song. Yet, better checking it again.
pieguyn
i had no problem with the timing when i saw this map, some songs just have +- 0.01 ~ 0.05bpm for no apparent reason. it isn't the first time i've seen this.

gz on qualify, hope it becomes approved :) :)