forum

[duplicate] Osu! Translator

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
xTj
Hi, i have an idea

As OSU has players from various countries and several different languages ​​, for example Chinese , players from other countries such as Usa, Canada , France, Brazil , etc , can not communicate with others who speak other languages.

My idea is : When you click the message / player, you click translate , just like you already can communicate with other players from other countries , and to set the language to be translated you should put the options

Note : I am Br , sorry for any clerical error : c
Endaris
this would cost a shitton of money regarding licenses and stuff + translators aren't accurate in some cases
this is a duplicate
Rilene
peppy said the service is over 100$ a day. :(
Bara-
Requested and denied before
Just use Google Translate and type the message in it
Rilene

Baraatje123 wrote:

Well, it won't work on other languages.
FrzR
I have requested this idea before and it has been denied due to fees etc.
Doomsdaddy

Baraatje123 wrote:

I would love to know how you type e.g. Cyrillic or Asian languages (like Chinese) in Google Translate with a Western keyboard... I am sure there is a way but most likely it's quite a hassle.

There should at least be a copy mechanism in osu!, it would make translating stuff I'd be interested in translating much easier.
Remyria

M8gazine wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

I would love to know how you type e.g. Cyrillic or Asian languages (like Chinese) in Google Translate with a Western keyboard... I am sure there is a way but most likely it's quite a hassle.

There should at least be a copy mechanism in osu!, it would make translating stuff I'd be interested in translating much easier.
You write the phonetic version (like when you see lyrics on a japanese songs for non japanese to sing). It works with google translate, even if the translations between very different languages a bit lame :|
Pawsu
Well, it wasn't denied, it's still here if anyone wants to take a look: t/110721
Nathanael
Imo this feature is expensive and translators aren't that always accurate.
Anyway, marking this as a duplicate.