forum

xi - Wish upon Twin Stars

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nyukai
phew, I thought ByBy was going to qualify, I'll try to check soon :D
Charles445
Please review the offset (I'm getting +12, -123)
Athrun
HYPEr???
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Athrun wrote:

HYPEr???
nop :<

ok fixed (-123)
Nyukai
Should be fine.

Offset has been changed so I'm only able to rebubble.
meii18
Tried many many times to qualify and it shows only this

Waiting a bit more

Finally after a day of trying your mapset has just been Qualified !
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

ByBy13 wrote:

Tried many many times to qualify and it shows only this

Waiting a bit more

Finally after a day of trying your mapset has just been Qualified !
Thanks byby >w<
Athrun
HYPE
Mao
Hello!

We have found some potential issues that we feel are important enough to address before continuing:

General

Difficulty settings

• The overall difficulty in Gaia's ADVANCED and HYPER are way too low compared to the relatively high AR. Gameplay doesn't require enough precision that could be achieved with the AR. I recommend at least 6.5 for the ADVANCED and OD7 for HYPER.
    Additionally I also recommend you to raise the OD in the EXHAUST difficulty.

If you disagree with these suggestions, please reply to this thread justifying why so we can discuss alternatives.

Otherwise, please reply to this thread when these issues are resolved.

Thanks for working with us towards higher quality beatmaps, we hope to see your beatmap ranked soon!

###
Ciyus Miapah
oh god why
Myxo
I agree with the disqualification. The high ARs allow players to react faster, so the OD should be set relatively high too to require more precision.
Asphyxia

Desperate-kun wrote:

I agree with the disqualification. The high ARs allow players to react faster, so the OD should be set relatively high too to require more precision.
This, basically.

A good rule of thumb that I would recommend is to keep the OD in most cases -1 from the AR. (e.g Ar9 -> OD8)
Cherry Blossom
Consider that OD7 is really difficult for a hard player when the BPM is high, there are difficult patterns, some with 1/4 and bursts. Don't kill his good score with a high OD, it's common for hard players to have a bad accuracy on high BPM Hard diffs, OD7 just looks overkill, there should be 6 or 6.5, not 7 imo.
Playing a 200 BPM map is not common for most of hard players.

Playing higher BPM maps is more comfortable for good players, especially with a higher OD as well, assume 200BPM is not really high, just "average", opinions could diverge. But good players are not Hard player.
When i was a Hard player, I just had bad acc on high BPM songs.
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Mao wrote:

Hello!

We have found some potential issues that we feel are important enough to address before continuing:

General

Difficulty settings

• The overall difficulty in Gaia's ADVANCED and HYPER are way too low compared to the relatively high AR. Gameplay doesn't require enough precision that could be achieved with the AR. I recommend at least 6.5 for the ADVANCED and OD7 for HYPER.
    Additionally I also recommend you to raise the AR in the EXHAUST difficulty.

If you disagree with these suggestions, please reply to this thread justifying why so we can discuss alternatives.

Otherwise, please reply to this thread when these issues are resolved.

Thanks for working with us towards higher quality beatmaps, we hope to see your beatmap ranked soon!

###

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Consider that OD7 is really difficult for a hard player when the BPM is high, there are difficult patterns, some with 1/4 and bursts. Don't kill his good score with a high OD, it's common for hard players to have a bad accuracy on high BPM Hard diffs, OD7 just looks overkill, there should be 6 or 6.5, not 7 imo.
Playing a 200 BPM map is not common for most of hard players.

Playing higher BPM maps is more comfortable for good players, especially with a higher OD as well, assume 200BPM is not really high, just "average", opinions could diverge. But good players are not Hard player.
When i was a Hard player, I just had bad acc on high BPM songs.
Fixed while checking other beatmaps with same BPM, the OD setting in my sets in lower then others so I would increase a bit for the balance.
Rumteen
Maybe consider increasing [Wish] difficulty's OD to 8.5 or 9; makes more sense considering its difficulty (almost 6 stars)

just a suggestion
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

Rumteen wrote:

Maybe consider increasing [Wish] difficulty's OD to 8.5 or 9; makes more sense considering its difficulty (almost 6 stars)

just a suggestion
should be fine about the od spread when EXHAUST is OD7.5
MirinH
#YOLOBUBBLE2015
meii18
Let's get this back \w/
Topic Starter
Chaoslitz

ByBy13 wrote:

Let's get this back \w/
Thanks AL and ByBy \w/
-Sh1n1-