forum

naotyu- - Her Majesty [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Charles445

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Honestly, there have been low rating for a lot of maps the past few weeks. I smelly something fishy.
Nah maps have been bad this few weeks. People need to make better ones.
Mercurial
The LC's Collab needs to be approved.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Charles445 wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Honestly, there have been low rating for a lot of maps the past few weeks. I smelly something fishy.
Welp then.
Topic Starter
Reisen Udongein
Well, hope this gets better. Don't be aggressive guys (´;ㅅ;`) anyway, Thank you all :D
Mercurial
Your maps are awesome Reisen... just keep going, raising your mapping skills and stuff. :)
Frostmourne

iMercurial wrote:

Your maps are awesome Reisen... just keep going, raising your mapping skills and stuff. :)
Mismagius
This is a very nice map. I'm not a big fan of normal-sized circles, but they worked very well in this map. Loved it.
NatsumeRin
I can understand some low ratings but not on this one, hope it could get better soon.
Also congrats.
Andrea
Don't worry, people rages because they just can't FC/pass the map so they rate 1, it's common nowadays sadly.

Don't care about it ^^
miss_master_old

iMercurial wrote:

Awesome map.
Topic Starter
Reisen Udongein
Thank you iMercurial , NatsumeRin , Andrea , missmaster and frosty.

i should make better diff spread to my map :( maybe this is quite hard to players who play "Hard"diffs
Metro

Charles445 wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I can't believe I'm reading this bullshit.

If bad maps are ranked MATs and BATs are responsible too. Don't put all the blame on the mappers and think about what the team that approves them needs to do so bad maps don't get ranked.
Frostmourne
I don't like how you say "people need to make better ones" charles.

There are many good bubbled maps but low sp did't get ranked that is because you BAT don't care them.

Find them , go pointing out and give a rank them instead of blaming on mapper like this. Thank you

Also i'm sorry reisen to say like this which is not related with the topic . I won't go off topic anymore

End the discussion.
C R E A M

Frostmourne wrote:

I don't like how you say "people need to make better ones" charles.

There are many good bubbled maps but low sp did't get ranked that is because you BAT don't care them.

Find them , go pointing out and give a rank them instead of blaming on mapper like this. Thank you

Also i'm sorry reisen to say like this which is not related with the topic . I won't go off topic anymore

End the discussion.
I Agree 99999999times.
Laharl
@Reisen: Nice song. I like it. =D

Also congrats for the rank. ^^
Stefan

Laharl wrote:

@Reisen: Nice song. I like it. =D

Also congrats for the rank. ^^
Omg, your 666th Comment. D:
And congrats for Rank, Reisen.

Idk what's with the people wrong to rate it down. :c
Topic Starter
Reisen Udongein
Well, thanks guys~
Topic Starter
Reisen Udongein
yay finally get over thr star rating 8 lolololol
lepidopodus
@Charles445: I threw a gag but you replied with a documentary, ok then should I say 'your map is really bad so you got low rate hahaha' while the mapper is quite irritated due to low rates? I thought you guys don't like flamings? I never expect to see such a reply for not-so-significant comfort post for a fellow mapper.

EDIT:
And I know it is stupid to reply to a post posted on a few days ago.
Metro

lepidopodus wrote:

@Charles445: I threw a gag but you replied with a documentary, ok then should I say 'your map is really bad so you got low rate hahaha' while the mapper is quite irritated due to low rates? I thought you guys don't like flamings? I never expect to see such a reply for not-so-significant comfort post for a fellow mapper.

EDIT:
And I know it is stupid to reply to a post posted on a few days ago.
It's not stupid. I'm still subscribed waiting to see if Charles mans up and apologizes for his shitty comment.
mati12xxl
XD