forum

Osu!mania International Tournament 2015(MIT2015)

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Konner-

Ingen1334 wrote:

And you sent to players to don't continue to participate

-Konner- wrote:

At no point did i tell people not to attend matches or the tournament in general.
Are you implying that i am lying? You can ask players if you like, there is none who i told or asked not to participate. You blamed me for players not participating even before i left so you are clearly just looking for someone to blame.
[Crz]DpXiaodong
It's true that Ingen had did a great job in solving all kinds of problems . And I felt greatful about he help me work out the problem of stream. But I wanna say that the management are quiet now . So..did Ingen solve the problem by himself? Or he talk to someone one by one or he had create another group? China team had been piss off just because the tournament had made too much mistake , and the issue of schedule can't be forgiven.
By the way, did everyone remember what Ingen said while he hold up tournament the first time?
The tournament were hold for fun! Don't be serious like that guys.
Please,Join it with a entertaining heart.
projectc1
is this tournament still up ?

because i havent see any mappoll, result at quarter-final (+ sudden match at wednesday) or new match schedule.

also i f i can suggest something to ingen, please next time bring some of your trustable friend to be your translator to help you communicate with your staff because from what i can see in this thread, you're bad at communicate with some staff and it really affect so much that this tornament become really mess up because of your poor communication.

and also this year is even messier than last year, i already anticipated that you'll get trouble at group stage but never thought it would be this train-wreck at all. -_-
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
No it's still up but like i said, i wait answer to team for know who continue MIT. Currently 3, so i wait always
Halogen-
Yeah, like... with this much of a layover, I was really hoping to at least see a map-pool. =/
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I wait answer to USA, if USA is always up we can continue semi-final and final easily
-Squishy
Why do you need to wait?
If the team doesn't show up its a loss for them, and they can tell you anytime if they want to forfeit. It shouldn't be hard to update the thread if teams decide to bail out on the last minute.
Kephin

Squishykorean wrote:

Why do you need to wait?
If the team doesn't show up its a loss for them, and they can tell you anytime if they want to forfeit. It shouldn't be hard to update the thread if teams decide to bail out on the last minute.
frankly speaking, I think the same also
in fact ingen, you're the organizer, so you're the one who decide.. you don't need to wait for anyone
Steins
Let's finish this ~
-Squishy
Any news on MIT? It's been two weeks so the matches should start tomorrow yet there is no map pool nor schedule.
Kephin

Squishykorean wrote:

Any news on MIT? It's been two weeks so the matches should start tomorrow yet there is no map pool nor schedule.
I think ingen is still waiting for your country's answer.
if not, then he's waiting for mappools
Steins
I think ingen is just missing somewhere. I will ask to stuff for next week.. If nobody will answer then this tournament is totally out. I can't make schedule as a referee so sorry if i can't manage the rest without "organizator".
You are free to ask me IG for take some news about this ~

Bracket
Kephin

Steins wrote:

I think ingen is just missing somewhere. I will ask to stuff for next week.. If nobody will answer then this tournament is totally out. I can't make schedule as a referee so sorry if i can't manage the rest without "organizator".
You are free to ask me IG for take some news about this ~

Bracket
MIT starts again after 2 weeks of inactivity
-Konner-

Steins wrote:

Bracket
Example of a functional bracket, which isn't drawn in paint.

Might as well get this over with, no harm in that. gl and hf B)
Steins
thank konner, i hope it will be fine about organization. I will glad if people can help me, i never tried that.

Semi Finals (Saturday 21st / Sunday 22nd November)

Timezones:

Indonesia = UTC + 7

South Korea = UTC + 9

Malaysia = UTC + 8

USA = UTC - 5 (EST) /////// UTC - 8 (PST)

1st Match: Malaysia Vs USA
1AM / 01:00 UTC;

USA = 9PM / 21:00 (UTC - 5 (EST)) /////// 6PM / 18:00 (UTC - 8 (PST)) (Saturday)

Malaysia = 9AM / 09:00 (UTC + 8) (Sunday)

changed into 2:00 AM UTC +0 (10 AM GMT +8) asked by Malaysia team

2nd Match: Indonesia Vs South Korea
9AM / 09:00 UTC;

Indonesia = 4pm / 16:00 (UTC + 7) (Sunday)

South Korea = 6pm / 18:00 (UTC + 9) (Sunday)

MIT Full Rules Listing (As of 18th November)
  1. This tournament is participated in teams. These teams are limited to one per country and all players are limited to participating only on the team which their flag matches.
  2. Each team can have up to 8 players (5 main player slots and 3 slots which are optional and to be used for substitutes).
  3. The 5 main players are each assigned to a single specific keymode and are locked to that keymode. Substitutes are allowed to play any of the 5 keymodes but are not to be used more than once in a single match.
  4. All players are permitted to use the mods "Flashlight", "Hidden" and "Fade in" if they chose to. (If the referee has not enabled "free mods", feel free to ask the referee to enable it for you).
  5. Each keymode will have a mappool of 5 maps. Each team will be given one ban per keymode (to be decided by the player of each keymode during their turn at playing). Up to 3 maps will be played for each keymode (best of 3)
  6. Captains will take turns deciding which order the keymodes will be played in. This will be following a deciding roll for the first pick from each captain.
  7. Keymodes may also be forfeited if necessary (1 point to the opposing team). Please inform the referees of this before the match begins.
  8. All matches will take place on Saturdays and Sundays (UTC). Bare in mind that some matches may take place on a friday for some timezones.
  9. In the case of a team being down to 4 players. The team will be given the option to have one member of the team, play two keymodes instead of one.
  10. All map selectors and other staff members are forbidden from revealing mappools early to any participent of the tournament.
  11. In the case that no members of the tournament staff are online in the osu client at the time of a match. The match will be postponed.
  12. Matches will be a best of 5 based. Points will be given for each keymode (best of 3).
  13. At least 1 member of each team must be present in order to start a match. If a team does not have a player present within 10 minutes, they will forfeit the match.
  14. Each player is given the option to pick one warmup map before the start of their mappool picks.
  15. Feel free to pm a member of staff in game if you have any questions or require anymore information regarding the tournament.

New staff:

Organizers:

Steins

-Konner-

MIT's Streams:

http://www.twitch.tv/xkonner

Streamers:

-Konner-

Renosoko

Referee:

Steins (as possible)

Ascendance ( USA vs Malaysia )

MIT's maps selector:

1. _underjoy

2. Skalim

3. Blocko

4. -Kamikaze-

MIT's editors:

1. Hanae
About rewards we try to fix it, don't blame us if we can't get supporter tags and MIT tags. But my editor will make banners for 1st, 2nd, 3th

1. Camellia as "Bang Riot" - Blastix Riotz [Shirou's INFINITE] (6,09*)
  2. Kazmasa - FIRE FIRE (Kazmasa Remix) [OVERFLOW] (4,91*)
  3. Various - Yolomania Selections [Skwid's Draw the Emotional x Foreground Eclipse - Escapes] (5,54*)
  4. antiPLUR - Speed of Link Luminous] (5.05*)
  5. t+pazolite - Drunk Crunk Franken [4k SHD] (5,68*)

1. weyheyhey !! - I'm Your Daddy [5key Challenge] (5.55*)
  2. siromaru - Absurd Gaff[Gekido-'s [5K Annihilation] (5.50*)
  3. memme - Chinese Restaurant [5k SHD] (5.11*)
  4. Xi - Akasha [5K OverJoy] (5.13*)
  5. xi - Fiat Lux [5K EXTREME] (5.29*)

1. Super Star MITSURU - Thank You For Playing ~ [Kemo's 6K ~ Thank You For Playing ~] (5,66*)
    2. xi - Blue Zenith[ 6k Rage] (5,44*)
    3. S.S.H. - Intersect Thunderbolt-Remix [6k Rage!!] (5,41*)
    4. Yuuna Sasara feat. Tai no Kobone - Imperishable Night 2006 [6k Black Another] (5,39*)
    5. BlackY vs. Yooh - XROSS INFECTION [Rage!!] (5,38*)

1. Iceman - Shining Collection [Erox's SHD] (6,23*)
    2. ZEN - CHALLENGE 003.1 [(-Kamikaze-) kemu feat.GUMI - Kamisama Nejimaki] (6,24*)
    3. rerulili - Nou Shou Sakuretsu Girl [Insane] (6,31*)
    4. Ayatsugu_Otowa - Tsumetai Missitsu to Hakasetachi no Huyajyou [Jinjin's Cold Nocturne] (6,75*)
    5. senya - Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze [Lunatic] (7,29*)

1. Hecq - Dstrukt [8K Obliteration obj.Kamikaze] (5,64*)
    2. dj_amps - Flaps [symmetry] (5,55*)
    3. Is-m - MooN [8K -SP LN HYPER-] (6,28*)
    4. Team Grimoire - C18H27NO3 [Black R-nother] (5,62*)
    5. siromaru - Absurd Gaff [8K Abomination] (6,2*)
lemonguy
Oh god is that my drunk drunk franken map? Why was that picked, that map is so bad lmaooooo pls ban it xD
It was my 2nd 4k map ever, and I was terrible at mapping back then ;w;
projectc1
mappoll quality scares me n many ways, dang.

and also good luck steins for taking control this tornament (temporary / permanent till the end)
Steins

Gekido- wrote:

Oh god is that my drunk drunk franken map? Why was that picked, that map is so bad lmaooooo pls ban it xD
It was my 2nd 4k map ever, and I was terrible at mapping back then ;w;
don't be shy cute lady ~

thank You Project
Ascendance
Hi Steins. I've done a lot of work in tournaments in general, having hosted 9 of my own, so I have a bit of experience if you're curious while reading this. If you need any help in management or organization at all, please don't hesitate to contact me. I've been keeping my eye on this thread, so now that things are back underway I feel like I can appropriately help now. I didn't really want to before since it's not my tournament to take over =w= Let me know!
Steins
Oh thanks, i will pm You later :)
lemonguy
I get to play my own map for 5k ayylmao
Steins
Malaysia team ask if match can be played at 2:00 AM UTC +0 (10 AM GMT +8), stilll waiting USA captain answer.
[Crz]DpXiaodong
Good luck :)
-Konner-
There has been some confusion about one of the matches, so i have changed the layout of the schedule a bit.
I apologise to the members of the USA team for the inconvenience.

Semi Finals (Sunday 22nd November) (UTC)

(If you see any problems with these times / timezones, please feel free to pm me about it)

Timezones:

Indonesia = UTC + 7

South Korea = UTC + 9

Malaysia = UTC + 8

1st Match: Malaysia Vs USA (Win for Malaysia)
2AM / 02:00 UTC;

USA = 9PM / 21:00 (UTC - 5 (EST)) /////// 6PM / 18:00 (UTC - 8 (PST)) (Saturday)

Malaysia = 10AM / 10:00 (UTC + 8) (Sunday)

This match was changed to 2:00 AM UTC +0 (10 AM UTC +8) by request of the Malaysian team.

2nd Match: Indonesia Vs South Korea (Win for Indonesia)

South Korea = 6pm / 18:00 (UTC + 9) (Sunday)
Steins
Good luck and have fun for this week, i hope all players will enjoy with news rules and organization ~ :)
-Konner-
Malaysia Vs USA ended as a 3-0 victory for Malaysia.

The keys played for each point were 8k > 7k > 6k. (5k and 4k were played / streamed afterwards for the remaining players)

Here is the MP link for anyone who is interested:
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20420018
-Konner-
Indonesia Vs South Korea ended as a 3-2 Victory for Indonesia.

Sorry for all of the delays in this match. Thank you to all of the players on both teams for showing up and being patient with us.

Here are the MP links for anyone who wants them (there are two because of a lobby needing to be re made):
MP Link Part 1 (5k and most of 6k)
MP Link Part 2 (rest of 6k, 7k, 8k, 4k)
Steins
dionzz99
OMG GET REKT KOREA
projectc1
dat comeback is real, i cant believe it

hype suzuki final is happening again lolololol
Steins
:)
-Konner-
Finals (Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November) (UTC)

(If you see any problems with these times / timezones, please feel free to pm me about it)

Timezones:

Indonesia = UTC + 7

South Korea = UTC + 9

Malaysia = UTC + 8

Saturday Match (3rd Place Match): South Korea Vs USA - Win By Default for USA
2AM / 02:00 UTC;

South Korea = 11AM / 11:00 (UTC + 9) (Saturday)

USA = 9PM / 21:00 (UTC - 5 (EST)) /////// 6PM / 18:00 (UTC - 8 (PST)) (Friday)

Sunday Match (1st Place Match): Indonesia Vs Malaysia - Win for Indonesia 3-2 (here is the mp link: https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20587518)

Malaysia = 5pm / 17:00 (UTC + 8) (Sunday)
lemonguy
>Helix Fossil
lol I'm sorry again, I'm so so sorry
-Konner-

I love you blocko <3
Steins
Go ahead with your yaoi things scrubs ;^]
Sern888
Where is the 7K mappools 0.0?
Steins
sorry sern my 7k selector was a bit late ><
projectc1
no satori de pon no good 7k mappoll lolololol *slapped

good luck with the match today :D
Todestrieb
SteinsDos MVP
Jinjin
WAIT WHAT WHY IS MY SUPERNOVA DB DIFF IN THE FINAL MAPPOOLS >________>
That shitmap is almost impossible to play properly in the first place... It was not intended as a serious map D:

y u do dis
;______;
show more