forum

[invalid] World Cups For Lower Rank People.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
BurningAcid3667
I think it world be a cool idea if there were more world cups sorted by ranks so more people can participate.

It can be done like,
50k-100k
100k-150k
150k-200k
200k-250k
250k-300k, and so on.

I personally think its a good idea because a lot of people i know would like to participate in a world cup but cant because of there rank.
Its just an idea tho ._. :idea:
Anyone Agree :shock:

BurningAcid3667 ._.
Stefan
Basically you also can do these tournaments by your own. You just need to contact tournaments@ppy.sh for tournament assistance, etc. Many tournaments are coming by the community and have various ranking classes.
Endaris
If rank was a perfect indicator for skill you wouldn't even need a world cup and that's also why these ranking classes don't work out in the end.
In the very end world cups determine who's the best and in a 50-100k class the best player probably doesn't belong there which makes the competition lame.

We got a lot of tournaments held by users in 55 so if you want to compete you'll eventually find a tournament that fits you there.
Topic Starter
BurningAcid3667

Endaris wrote:

In the very end world cups determine who's the best and in a 50-100k class the best player probably doesn't belong there which makes the competition lame.
Makes sense :)
Trosk-
Just check the Tournaments forum and search tournaments for your rank. There are always tournaments hosted by community members.