forum

League of Upick - Blue Team Victory!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renevant
Like i said, i've never played with you before. I don't know anything about your playstyle.
"me" "me" "me"
Thats all i see you're talking about here.

Setsuen wrote:

Only mafia who is trying to pull off some crazy elaborate stunt would even bother focusing on me D1.
How would i know that?
You're expecting everyone else to act a certain way towards you and if they don't act that way, they're automatically scum? what? I don't even know who you are.

Setsuen wrote:

Also barely anyones needs someone to restate anything unless it's like a summary.
That's a load of bull. If i'm writing an essay to show why something is rhetorical or not, ill restate the phrases to clarify what im referencing.
Topic Starter
Navizel
So far, everyone is just farming their lanes. Some few harasses here and there but no one really goes for the kill. Except for the jungler. Poor jungler have to back after some jungle camps. New jungle is pretty sad.

Vote Count 1.3

Setsuen (1) - GuyInFreezer
Renevant (1) - Static Noise Bird
sLaiNi (1) - MrVaL
MrVaL (1) - Ace Timing
Ace Timing (2) - Frostings, sLaiNi

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Skullmaster4, Renevant, Hika

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on November 16 8:40PM GMT -5. This is approximately 5 days and 22 hours from now.

Skullmaster4 has been prodded!
GuyInFreezer
This game imploded. Will be back here tomorrow.

Today is my LotV day and I'm beating the campaigns in one sitting.
Setsuen

Renevant wrote:

You're expecting everyone else to act a certain way towards you and if they don't act that way, they're automatically scum? what? I don't even know who you are.

That's a load of bull. If i'm writing an essay to show why something is rhetorical or not, ill restate the phrases to clarify what im referencing.
People still don't restate the statement. It is still scum filler post for others. End of story.

Guess what scum pulled off the same bull in the first game I was in by targetting me HEAVILY D1. They LOST that game bc I literally outted the entire maf team D1. My D1 reads are THAT GOOD. Not to mention ANOTHER game where scum yet again tried to target me and disregard my argument. This is enough evidence to show that no matter what, if you're playing scum against me for the 1st time, you will either Target me or LURK A WHOLE LOT. It does not matter if you knew me or not because my playstyle WILL make mafia target me.
Setsuen
of course there's the Sakura way of trying to be my friend which is what she pulled off in Madoka but lets face it GIF is the only one who can pull that off here so it can totally be ignored.
Renevant
So make conclusions w/o referencing the source material from which you got the information? Damn man, if we did that, anybody could say they've got an alien living in their basement, no questions asked.

All i'm seeing is self-proclaimed achievements here. Which you like to restate over and over to try and justify your accusations.
Setsuen

Renevant wrote:

So make conclusions w/o referencing the source material from which you got the information? Damn man, if we did that, anybody could say they've got an alien living in their basement, no questions asked.

All i'm seeing is self-proclaimed achievements here. Which you like to restate over and over to try and justify your accusations.
and yet you can't come up with a good reason on how I literally live till end game for most of my game. Also FYI they're not that self proclaimed since it DID happen and you can't exactly say you're town when all you have been doing is trying desperately to look like you're hunting for scum by arguing with the ONE player that almost everyone will probably town read by the end of D1 EITHERWAY.
Renevant
You're just referencing games i wasn't apart of. Over and over again

Setsuen wrote:

ONE player that almost everyone will probably town read by the end of D1 EITHERWAY.
Says who?
How would i know that? You gonna reference another game again?

And the aggression is towards me, no? Saying that my actions are scum?
Isn't that exactly what you just said, but about yourself?

Setsuen wrote:

trying desperately to look like you're hunting for scum
I haven't declared you as scum since my initial post, yet that's all you've been doing.
Setsuen
I already stated that people who tries to argue with me or FOS me that badly are probably scum and you decide to argue with me instead of waiting for people who have played with me to respond.

and of course the irony is people who have been in game with me before would know all about them townreading me but you choose to continue arguing with me instead of asking for them to respond.

Renevant wrote:

I haven't declared you as scum since my initial post, yet that's all you've been doing.
You're either trying to fake scum hunt to look town or you're faking activity by arguing with me instead of waiting for players who have played with me to respond. Both choices are what scum would do. Take your pick.

tdlr anyone who played with me know that this is my playstyle but you REFUSE to wait for people to respond and instead try to continue arguing about my past games which NO SANE TOWN would do and I (or better yet EVERYONE) lynch town that aren't going to contribute anything to scum hunt.
Renevant
There it is. Another reference.
If you have such good recognition of your playstyle, is it not appropriate to say that you could just easily alter it to make it seem like you're town?

And here you are asking for more references about your playstyle, expecting others to contribute in order to justify any and all of your accusations? Anybody can change their playstyle from game to game. Why should I expect anything different from you?

Setsuen wrote:

You're either trying to fake scum hunt to look town or you're faking activity by arguing with me instead of waiting for players who have played with me to respond. Both choices are what scum would do. Take your pick.
Are you changing your accusation again? First i'm legit scum hunting, now im fake scum hunting.
Setsuen

Renevant wrote:

There it is. Another reference.
If you have such good recognition of your playstyle, is it not appropriate to say that you could just easily alter it to make it seem like you're town?

And here you are asking for more references about your playstyle, expecting others to contribute in order to justify any and all of your accusations? Anybody can change their playstyle from game to game. Why should I expect anything different from you?

Are you changing your accusation again? First i'm legit scum hunting, now im fake scum hunting.
Trying to look like you're scum hunting =/= you're legit scum hunting. Scummy much.
and why can't you wait and ask the other players to respond? Because you're scum? Why aren't you calling out the lurkers and asking them to speak? Because they're your scum buddies whom you're trying to fake activity to direct attention away from them?

FYI my points all make sense, you're just trying to blitz your way through this and you're NOT coming out of this looking good.
Renevant

Setsuen wrote:

Trying to look like you're scum hunting =/= you're legit scum hunting. Scummy much.
Heat of the moment misinterpretation of what you previously said.

Setsuen wrote:

and why can't you wait and ask the other players to respond? Because you're scum? Why aren't you calling out the lurkers and asking them to speak? Because they're your scum buddies whom you're trying to fake activity to direct attention away from them?
How are you any different? I could ask the same of you.
Setsuen

Renevant wrote:

How are you any different? I could ask the same of you.

Setsuen wrote:

@Mod:Prod skullmaster4

Setsuen wrote:

FYI if GIF doesn't post anything like he did in the last game that we were both in, I shall prod him until he gets replaced.

I am totally not going for the lurkers while arguing with you.
Renevant
You've already prodded him though. Before this was even brought up?
If i understand the rules correctly, he should've already gotten a message to come back? At this point, the discussion has escalated to an extent where anyone other than us should also be contributing.

I don't see how my consistent responses to your accusations are such that to consider stalling or faking when you're the one who keeps making these accusations to begin with. It's not like you're special in this situation.

Finally,I would like to continue, but it's bed time. I likely won't be on until after school tomorrow. So roughly 15 hours.
Setsuen
Okay it's time for someone to enlighten this newbie on how I am going to run this D1.
Frostings
No need, I'm quite enjoying this :)
Frostings
One thing I'd like to mention, which doesn't really relate to what's going on, is that RVS reads shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt

I feel like the earliest "first impression" reads are very informative and usually more correct than reads later on
It's because towns are likely to make more mistakes as the game progresses and scum start forming plans with their chat and whatnot
So I'd like everyone to post their general reads and opinions of others for later analysis
Setsuen

Frostings wrote:

One thing I'd like to mention, which doesn't really relate to what's going on, is that RVS reads shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt

I feel like the earliest "first impression" reads are very informative and usually more correct than reads later on
It's because towns are likely to make more mistakes as the game progresses and scum start forming plans with their chat and whatnot
So I'd like everyone to post their general reads and opinions of others for later analysis

ok.

Mr Val:Obv scum, avoiding me and lurking REALLL hard.
GIF:Doing same thing as last game not sure if super WIFOM bc he was town last game
-[Jess]-
@mod V/LA until Friday,because I have a connection error and need two days to fix it.
MBomb
Renevant, arguing with Setsuen is pointless, he won't change what he says. Whilst it's annoying, there's not really anything you can do to have a legitimate conversation with him. His logic is pretty bad, but no matter how many times you say that he'll just disregard it.
Birdy
I'm not going to pay any attention to Setsuen this entire game, just a heads up.

I don't know what the fuck can I post about since I'm absolutely not going to read through the Setsuen-Renevant fuckery. Because of that, my vote stays, for now.

Val seems like a newbie town to me. Not sure what "scummy" do some people see in him. Magic Bomb can't be read based on meta and how they play both factions similarly, but they seem townish so far. Not sure about the rest, but then again it's just D1 with 90% of Renevant and Setsuen so far.
Skullmaster4
Ok, better post something.
Honestly I just haven't had time to focus much on this game.
I have been watching the thread, I just haven't had time to tryhard to find the mafia.
I can maybe try to get some reads tonight. But I have school ATM.
I might RC soon, but @Mod what are the rules or restrictions of roleclaiming?
-[Jess]-

-[Jess]- wrote:

@mod V/LA until Friday,because I have a connection error and need two days to fix it.
nvm,it just fixed,no need to take this V/LA

@Skullmaster4 Rule is in page1

Also @Renevant please ignore Setsuen.Argue with him is always a bad thing,it can't help for scumhunting.

@Frostings here is my read:

sLaiNi: WTF are he doing.
everyone else null
Setsuen
Val has literally done nothing after placing a vote. It's like he EXPECTS that pressure will be taken off him once he place a ovte on someone OR he expects something to magically happen because of his vote. None of this two reasoning points to being town.
Topic Starter
Navizel

Skullmaster4 wrote:

I have been watching the thread, I just haven't had time to tryhard to find the mafia.
Role claiming is fine as long as you don't copy your whole role PM word for word.

MrVaL has been prodded!
sLaiNi
I am ill and might not post today.

Still, Setsuen, you did your "sLaiNi is scum because he fights me lmao, lynch him and win" just to get me missnched as tow(while you were town yourself), that's why i will not take you serious
Hika
Just a heads up, for everyone, even though Setsuen isn't going to listen to jack shit.

Arguing with him is pointless. He's not running anything nor should you listen to his nonsense throwing you off. For now, don't be scared to poke at him. One vote is not enough to get you lynched. I personally think he's trying to paint himself as town to remove all suspicion but he is not my main focus right now. I'd like to see the inactive people go away, otherwise just get replaced and don't play.

Restating a way you've played in a game won't work here if you don't reference it, nor will it work if people don't understand your self-entitled, egotistical play style. Sure you can claim "my play style this", "my play style that" so it's best to just tone it down and quit arguing for now until the more quiet people say stuff.
Hika
For now, Setsuen, you say that if someone argues with you then they're automatically scum? Or they're automatically FoS? What will you think and base your scum picks on when everyone decides to get on you?
Setsuen

Hika wrote:

I personally think he's trying to paint himself as town to remove all suspicion but he is not my main focus right now. I'd like to see the inactive people go away, otherwise just get replaced and don't play.
Saying this while getting people to ignore me is just plain wrong. Feels more like you're scum saving me for a future mislynch.

Hika wrote:

For now, Setsuen, you say that if someone argues with you then they're automatically scum? Or they're automatically FoS? What will you think and base your scum picks on when everyone decides to get on you?
I don't automatically FOS everyone it's just if it they give off the scum intention vibe behind their post when they talk about me. Lets face it it IS suspicious if people are diverting attention to me IMMEDIATELY at the start of D1 by saying they suspect me when people who have played with me jollywell know that I WILL OVEREACT and the result of any argument is literally useless for the person who argue with me.

We also know if everyone decide to get on me town has already lost just based off the fact that there is literally no info you get from lynching me off whichever side I am on.(and this is because no one trust my SUPER GOOD D1 gut read)

Also note that in Lupus in Tabula where I self voted, I SURVIVED the D1 lynch and also pinpointed who I thought the scum team was based on HOW MUCH they were supporting each other and HOW FAR each of them were trying to push the lynch on me(I bet Navizel remember this seeing that they got COUNTER LYNCHED). Does that answer your question?
sLaiNi
If you flip scum, Jess would be your partner.
Hika
Either way, I don't care if you get lynched this day or not because I have FoS on someone else. You spew nonsense atm and think you can pinpoint your scum?
Name three people and convince me why and maybe I won't have to think about putting a vote on you.

And yes, that answered my question so thanks. It's just of course, there's a chance you can survive lynch phase and not survive night phase. That goes for me as well but let's not get too confident here. Sure you can help but everyone here can argue and claim the same thing, that them getting lynched won't shed any information but let's try to be open here and think before people get rash. You might get voted off by others if they think you're too aggressive and assume you're scum trying really hard to be town.

@slaini, you think Setsuen is scum?
Hika
p.s. Where did Ace disappear to?
Would love to hear his two cents on his wagon.
Hika
Also I'll come look here in a few hours to come. Class soon.
Ace Timing

Hika wrote:

p.s. Where did Ace disappear to?
Would love to hear his two cents on his wagon.
I slept lol.

tbh Setsuen is probably town
Ace Timing

Skullmaster4 wrote:

please don't role claim. Like just no.
Ace Timing
at least not at this stage
MBomb

Ace Timing wrote:

Skullmaster4 wrote:

please don't role claim. Like just no.
Unless your role is as stupid as Miller, than ^.
GuyInFreezer
prod dodge
GuyInFreezer
...would've been hilarious, no?

Setsuen wrote:

Plz you're just jealous of my pro ability to outsurvive people who try to policy me.
It doesn't matter if it's not a reaction test. Because anyone who targets me THAT heavily after D1 is probably mafia bc most sane town knows by now that arguing with me is pointless. Only mafia who is trying to pull off some crazy elaborate stunt would even bother focusing on me D1.
The only problem is that I'm fucking insane when it comes to playing mafia.

Note to self: Vig Jess once I give up trying to read her.

Ace Timing wrote:

Jess is probably town, Slaini and MrVal seem pretty scummy to me, Slaini because his posts reminds me of when he was scum, and MrVal because he fucked up a vote when it's pretty hard to fuck votes up. I mean, it's almost excusable when you're a noob, but when the post above you is a proper vote, all the posts previously are proper votes, and the proper format for voting is in the rules, it's rather odd.
What does Slani do as town? or as scum?

Setsuen wrote:

FYI if GIF doesn't post anything like he did in the last game that we were both in, I shall prod him until he gets replaced.
Make me, scrub

Frosting's town.
Jess is PROBABLY town but if she plays like lovers mafia vig is in order.
Skullmaster4 is town for random af roleclaim intent. (Don't claim without any good reason though)
SNB is null.
AT's ISO is boring except for the miller claim. Probably vig at some point.
MrVaL is probably gonna get replaced at some point so I'll just read the replacement instead.
Setsuen is as always making my job hard by trollbaiting multiple people into filling the page with pointless hate crusade. {Hika, Renevant}
sLaNi looks like a newb. Gut says town though.
-MB- is just trying to look useful.

For now I'm gonna keep my vote on Setsuen just to tick him off and instead use FoS instead because that's always fun.

FoS: -MB-
sLaiNi
5 Games in and still a newb, I am proud of myself.

@Hika, I have a strong gut feeling, but his playstyle is so "trolly" that he could aswell be town. But this game he relies a lot more on explaining himself, that's what makes him possible
scum.
show more