forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
I don't get on #wwg for a couple of days and I miss everything. :| Chat logs plz
Zerostarry
Vote: 0_o
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
I haven't been here since I did the day 2 post; I'm shocked to see only 4 votes to count.

Eitherhow, status updated.
DJblackthorne
Things are going down on IRC, for example, Chris, strager, and Zero are confirmed for wolves.
LadySuburu

DJblackthorne wrote:

Things are going down on IRC, for example, Chris, strager, and Zero are confirmed for wolves.
I'd be interested in knowing how that's true.

I'd also be interested in knowing how to get on the IRC.
DJblackthorne
I'd be interested in knowing how that's true.
Self created logic strings.

I'd also be interested in knowing how to get on the IRC.
irc://irc.3-wave.com/#wwg
LadySuburu
•Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed.
Reccomend a program? Or a site?
Derekku
I love how people keep thinking that they know that someone is 100% confirmed vampire or 100% confirmed human.
DJblackthorne
Recommend a program? Or a site?
If you are running Firefox then install Chatzilla
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16/

If not, or you just don't want to then use http://chat.mibbit.com/
Click Server on the IRC tab, enter irc.3-wave.com as the server address and #wwg as the channel, use whatever nickname you want.
aRiskOfRain
Can we see the logs that confirm Chris, strager, and Zero are wolves? If you don't have any evidence or logs, pack your bags.

EDIT; Looks like we don't have logs~
DJblackthorne
Excuse me while i shoot myself and LadySuburu.
Chris_old
I would love to see logs even the littlest bit incriminating of me being a wolf. Are you slightly upset I was accusing you, Blackthorne?

19:28 Chris I have a wolf on the inside who gave me the wolf list like last game
19:28 Chris and you're on it
19:28 Chris no not really you can stop shitting yourself
19:28 Blackthorne If that were true that faggot should get perma banned from this game.
Joking obviously, but was suspiciously upset. He wrote his comment less than a second after I said "no, not really".

18:30 Blackthorne (RtpmiIjdt) "...is what I said to you on MSN." Now that's just not fair, is IRC not enough?
18:30 Chris tode is a wolf
18:30 Blackthorne That was a quote of you.
18:31 Chris oh
18:31 Chris I wasn't paying attention
18:31 Chris yeah I talk to rolled on msn
18:31 Blackthorne Again, not fair while the IRC is still up.
18:31 Chris it is too fair
18:32 Chris why do you care anyways wolf

18:33 Blackthorne (I am a wolf but at least I'm not a vampire) No real reason i guess, it just seems unnecessary.

18:33 Chris why is it unnecessary
18:35 Blackthorne Thread, IRC, PM System, is that not enough?
18:35 Chris what does that have to do with MSN being unncecessary
18:35 Chris unnecessary
18:35 Blackthorne (I'm going off on a tangent again, goddammit)
18:36 Chris I think mr. wolf is sad he can't read what I say in irc
18:36 Chris but if it will calm your nerves and make you think I don't suspect you
18:36 Chris I talk to rolled on MSN cause I've known him for 8 years

18:37 Blackthorne Yeah, calming me. Yeah that's not happening.
DJblackthorne
Joking obviously, but was suspiciously upset. He wrote his comment less than a second after I said "no, not really".
Seeing this game die again on the second day would be rather problematic. And i can't take jokes when everything ever said will be taken seriously, which is a habit i notice anyway.

(I am a wolf but at least I'm not a vampire)
I was poking fun at the interchange of terminology that everyone uses without the slightest care in the world.
(Regarding the rest in between that) And i am the king of going too far on stupid tangents.

Yeah, calming me. Yeah that's not happening.
Blackthorne> You are just naturally rage inducing.
DeathxShinigami
I would really like to request to prod matthewtck and I_Tatsuo_I please. Dunno if inactive players can be prodded or not ?_?
Tatsuo

DeathxShinigami wrote:

I would really like to request to prod matthewtck and I_Tatsuo_I please. Dunno if inactive players can be prodded or not ?_?
Hey hey, I sit in the IRC channel >_> And I talk on there
Tatsuo

DeathxShinigami wrote:

If you're going to prod someone, go prod matthewtck, since I never see him in irc either.
matthewtck

DeathxShinigami wrote:

sorry...had rushing unfinished holiday hw :cry: ...
anyway...this is getting confusing and i don't know who to vote...
Wojjan
Chris would you make up your mind on who to incrimate as wolf already? It seems to me you are just trying to push suspicion towards everyone but yourself. Scared of suspicion?
DeathxShinigami
LETS TRY THIS AGAIN
Vote: matthewtck
Derekku
Vote I_Tatsuo_I

All you've done so far is cast one random vote on day 1. I'd like to see some actual talking from you.
Tatsuo
You know Derekku, maybe you should point your attention towards adam2046.
I haven't seen him around for quite some time. If I am mistaken, please point this out.
But his absence from this forum and from the irc has lead me to suspect him as a vampire. Although, then again, I suppose inactivity really isn't a cause for suspicion alarms to go off.
Although that is what some of you are doing.
As for who I should vote for hmm...

Vote: DJblackthorne
Because the way he answers some questions leads me to believe that he is a vampire. He seems a bit too defensive in trying to write off that he's a civvi.

Although I have my eyes on DxS also. But for now I think I will stick with you DJ.
Chris_old

Wojjan wrote:

Chris would you make up your mind on who to incrimate as wolf already? It seems to me you are just trying to push suspicion towards everyone but yourself. Scared of suspicion?
What kind of dumb question is that?

.. I incriminate those who incriminate themselves. Of course I don't want to put suspicion on myself, that's retarded.

Think before you post please.

unvote, Vote DJBlackthorne
adam2046
Vote: Rolled
Hi Rolled
DeathxShinigami
Fuck you Tatsuo~
Tatsuo
Fuck you too DxS <3
Rolled
vote: Mathew for being the worst wolf in wwg history.
KRZY
What the hell is going on.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Status is updated; here's where we currently stand.

Vote Tally
matthewtck (2 Votes: DeathxShinigami, Rolled)
DJblackthorne (2 Votes: I_Tatsuo_I, Chris)
Rolled (b]1 Vote[/b]: adam2046)
I_Tatsuo_I (1 Vote: Derekku Chan)
0_o (1 Vote: Zerostarry)
Chris (1 Vote: strager)
adam2046 (1 Vote: Wojjan)
aRiskOfRain

DJ KRZY wrote:

What the hell is going on.
Wojjan
I reread the threread, and saw a lot of weird things from Blackthorne. Why the hell so defensive, dude?
Also, I think we need to find a place to slam all the IRC logs onto. I suggest a pastebin, since you can't alter that while keeping the same URL.
adam2046

Wojjan wrote:

I reread the threread, and saw a lot of weird things from Blackthorne. Why the hell so defensive, dude?
Also, I think we need to find a place to slam all the IRC logs onto. I suggest a pastebin, since you can't alter that while keeping the same URL.
Yeah man his posts are so fucking suspicious, the way he defends himself in all ... one of them.
Tatsuo

Wojjan wrote:

Does that mean you think Blackthorne is more suspiciously a wolf than your vote of adam?
I agree with the pastebin log dumping.
0_o
Well I am again voting Wojjan. In this log (courtesy of Ival) he acted very skeptical of Two's validity, even though Two was NK'd. And while technically it is possible that the vamps could have sacrificed a vampy Two, it really wouldn't have accomplished anything since all Two did was clear someone (well, two people, even though I'm not entirely sure how. I have theories though). If he was lying about being the Psychic, why not accuse someone? Even so, seeing as the coroner is very likely still alive, there really wouldn't have been any point to sacrificing one of their own this early.

So for me, this is a big deja-vu of the wolves last game who insisted on lynching NoHItter when it was fairly obvious that it was the wrong move.
DeathxShinigami

0_o wrote:

Well I am again voting Wojjan. In this log (courtesy of Ival) he acted very skeptical of Two's validity, even though Two was NK'd. And while technically it is possible that the vamps could have sacrificed a vampy Two, it really wouldn't have accomplished anything since all Two did was clear someone (well, two people, even though I'm not entirely sure how. I have theories though). If he was lying about being the Psychic, why not accuse someone? Even so, seeing as the coroner is very likely still alive, there really wouldn't have been any point to sacrificing one of their own this early.

So for me, this is a big deja-vu of the wolves last game who insisted on lynching NoHItter when it was fairly obvious that it was the wrong move.
But...as for Wojjan I personally don't see it being that much of a threat comparing to blackthorne...

Soo... Devote Vote: DJ Blackthorne
LadySuburu
I'm going to request that those currently on the Blackthorne wagon (Chris excluded) repost their reasons for why they think he's a wolf.

Details would be great.
DJblackthorne
Heh, majority vote decides the world. And here i thought, the defense had to act.

DeathxShinigami
I'm not voting for Blackthorne because he's a wolf actually but only because of the way he acts, I mean sure you can play defensively and stall but it is indeed majority rules and a defensive like his would never become a part of a majority.
Cuddlebun
stop stealing my trademark lack of punctuation
anonymous_old
Oh, come the fuck on.

Vote: DxS
LadySuburu

strager wrote:

Oh, come the fuck on.

Vote: DxS
Damnit, I was about to do that...

After I heard from Tat.
show more