forum

what food makes you play osu better?

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm

Pituophis wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Modafinil [Adrafini] lets me play 24/7 if I want to. Unfortunately I have something called a life.
^

Also Mountain Dew and Doritos
Adrafinil is broke man's drug and kills you in a few months. Modafinil for life
I sleep 3-4 hours a day on it. I get 20-21 hours a day to enjoy life.
E a g l e
A nice injection of krokodil and some ice cream and I'll keep playing for 4 days straight.
Pituophis

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Adrafinil is broke man's drug and kills you in a few months. Modafinil for life
I sleep 3-4 hours a day on it. I get 20-21 hours a day to enjoy life.
That's a bit of an exaggeration. I am damn near broke. It helps me with some of my issues. If it helps me, I don't really care if I shorten my life a bit. Maybe if I quit dipping tobacco, I could afford it, idk. I cycle it so it doesn't build up too much in my liver.I find it strange that the safer -afinil is the one you need a prescription for.

All the -afinils suck
ZenithPhantasm
I wasn't exaggerating, I actually do sleep that little :^) but I do take days off to catch up with sleep
Rilene

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Still looks bitter, try 2 tablespoons of fructose.
Glucose is better
Fructose is sweeter than glucose.

[google:1337]sweetest sugar[/google:1337]
ZenithPhantasm

Rilene wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Glucose is better
Fructose is sweeter than glucose.

[google:1337]sweetest sugar[/google:1337]
http://content.time.com/time/health/art ... 41,00.html
Rilene

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

http://content.time.com/time/health/art ... 41,00.html
Wow, though, I still like fructose, in a low amount.
bretzel
Just this helps me a lot. (I'm not joking.)
Rilene
n
pandaBee
Meat + rice + veggies
Down it with a tall glass of water.
FrzR
Gummy bears.
ZenithPhantasm
Pot brownies
Rawn
a banana
Roxy Lalonde
other osu players
Acuiasa
Coffee for thoes long nights. Other then that, coffee for thoes long mornings.
Evanlet
4 scoops Jack3d preworkout
Rilene

Proph Nobster wrote:

other osu players
Seems delicious.
neko cookies
i chug a cup of coffee each time i play. i really hate coffee but it improves my scores :o
Endaris
gummy bears, salad or carrots.
I just ate them and wtf happened

gotta find out which is responsible for this.
ZenithPhantasm

Evanlet wrote:

Hf with your crash 3 hours later :^)
Anadraulic State GT was alot better but they don't sell it anymore because of concerns over the anabolic androgens.
Evanlet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Evanlet wrote:

Hf with your crash 3 hours later :^)
Anadraulic State GT was alot better but they don't sell it anymore because of concerns over the anabolic androgens.
Haha I wish I did crash. I've always had a high tolerance to stimulants and depressants to begin with, but these days im taking 4 scoops before I go to the gym and another 2 scoops once I get there about 10 minutes later. Ill feel a slight tingle but that's about it. Jack3d used to be alright but I think they changed their formula so its pretty crap now. Had better luck with On but that wasn't too great either :'(... prior to that c4 which did absolutely nothing regardless of how much I took. Lol.

Still searching for a magical pwo that isn't coke, and is easily attainable in Aus if you have any other recommendations.
ZenithPhantasm
If I need a stimilant I just take Adderall tho I dont because it gets amplified by my Modafinil (which seems to amplify thr effects of any drug. Used to chug 3-4 cups of coffee a day but now I have to drink decaf so I dont get completely wired). Before I had prescriptions for pharmeutical stuff I used to take Anadraulic State GT (as mentioned in my previous post). After it got discontinued I made my own formula made of Creatine, L-Theanine, caffeine pills, and Beta Alanine. I bought bulk powder because its more cost efficient but it will taste terrible. I find it goes down easiest with juice or instant lemonade mix.
Topic Starter
vsprite
Haha I wish I did crash. I've always had a high tolerance to stimulants and depressants to begin with, but these days im taking 4 scoops before I go to the gym and another 2 scoops once I get there about 10 minutes later. Ill feel a slight tingle but that's about it. Jack3d used to be alright but I think they changed their formula so its pretty crap now. Had better luck with On but that wasn't too great either :'(... prior to that c4 which did absolutely nothing regardless of how much I took. Lol.

Still searching for a magical pwo that isn't coke, and is easily attainable in Aus if you have any other recommendations.
Take a few weeks/months off PWO it will lower your tolerance. The fak 4 scoops? You tryna rek your own body m8, 2 scoops of metabolic bioshock PWO is more than enough for me. Ive also tried jym, its pretty good but expensive.

Just sayin, even if you have high tolerance 4 scoops is wayy too much.
ZenithPhantasm
Stimulants in PWO? Wot?!? It should be dextrose, creatine, and protein. Maybe some carbs if you're a hard gainer. You wont grow if you're too wired to go to sleep. Sleep is what makes you ripped.
Evanlet

vsprite wrote:

Take a few weeks/months off PWO it will lower your tolerance. The fak 4 scoops? You tryna rek your own body m8, 2 scoops of metabolic bioshock PWO is more than enough for me. Ive also tried jym, its pretty good but expensive.

Just sayin, even if you have high tolerance 4 scoops is wayy too much.
My natural tolerance is and always has been high (even if I stop, effects will still be minimal), but I take it anyway for whatever little effect it has. Currently 80kg and trying to get up to 85kg (+/- 1.5kg) and maintain 12% bf and up my bench to 140k for 6 reps by the end of the month so no rest for me (I think I've become reliant... I just can't bring myself to lift without taking it)!

I'll give jym a shot once jack3d runs out next week. I just got it 1.5 weeks ago as well, ha.
ZenithPhantasm
Have you ever tried non stims? Caffeine is a vaso constrictor which is counterintuitive if you're going for pumps.
Evanlet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Have you ever tried non stims? Caffeine is a vaso constrictor which is counterintuitive if you're going for pumps.
Everything I've taken pretty much had caffeine and a load of other crap, but I'll definitely do some research later tonight after I get back from gym. Cheers for input.
Upskirt

Momiji wrote:

lewd milk
I second that my friend.
ZenithPhantasm

Evanlet wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Everything I've taken pretty much had caffeine and a load of other crap, but I'll definitely do some research later tonight after I get back from gym. Cheers for input.
Try Piracetam+L-Theanine+Beta Alanine+Creatine for preworkout. Maybe add L-Carnitine if you don't eat much meat. You can buy all 4 as bulk powder so your wallet doesn't lose too much weight. Just be sure to take the Piracetam or any -racetam on and off or else you'll build up tolerance.
The Gambler
Concerta for my ADHD
Verity
Booze helps me for 1-2 hours before i crash down because i'm half drunk.

I have fun when i drink. fun = good head game = Fc's
ZenithPhantasm

The Gambler wrote:

Concerta for my ADHD
Methylphenidate sucks. Its far too depressing after it drops off. Have fun killing yourself.
The Gambler

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

Concerta for my ADHD
Methylphenidate sucks. Its far too depressing after it drops off. Have fun killing yourself.
Duly noted. I was actually on that stuff a couple years ago and man did the depression crash my ego hard.

You literally couldn't give a shit about the world even if you wanted to.
RaneFire
A calculated diet.

Otherwise a banana works on the day. Granted I don't have much sugar in my diet and I churn through potassium, so maybe that's why.

Coffee used to be my boost, but I've been off it for 8 months now. For me, some things do more harm than good.
ZenithPhantasm

RaneFire wrote:

A calculated diet.

Otherwise a banana works on the day. Granted I don't have much sugar in my diet and I churn through potassium, so maybe that's why.

Coffee used to be my boost, but I've been off it for 8 months now. For me, some things do more harm than good.
L-Tyrosine is probably better for cognition
RaneFire

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

RaneFire wrote:

A calculated diet.

L-Tyrosine is probably better for cognition
Bananas contain L-Tyrosine. There are a number of things I eat on a daily basis which contain even more. I don't really have any trouble focusing anyway. If memory serves, I believe I am focusing better now, for not having coffee and mountains of sugar. That used to give me a downer after a while.

what food makes you play osu better?
Like I said: A calculated diet.

The banana is true as well though. Potassium is one of the minerals we need the most of in our daily diets, and many people don't get enough.
ZenithPhantasm
A banana does not contain enough L-Tyrosine to have any noticeable effect on cognition.
Ando
Chocolate bars, followed by a cup of tea
C:
ZenithPhantasm

-Nyaan- wrote:

C:
Caffeine and sugar followed by more caffeine
Ando

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

-Nyaan- wrote: