forum

[duplicate] Changing Skins

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nier
It is pretty annoying that you can't change skins wherever you want in my opinion. Like, for example, I use one skin only for nomod and one for hidden and I always have to go to the main menu to change them. Or, when I am in a multi and can't change skins. why hasn't something like a "skin change shortcut" been implemented yet? Aside from the topic, osu! should also have a skin search feature, since I think nobody wants to scroll through 100 skins just to find the right one.
Trosk-
t/376550 This?

Anyways, I'm not a real fan of this. Ok, would be useful, but you can just take out of the skins folder and move to a different folder the 95% of skins that you don't use (If you are meaning that you have more than 100 skins), and just have the skins that you actually use in osu!.
Topic Starter
Nier

Trosk- wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/376550 This?

Anyways, I'm not a real fan of this. Ok, would be useful, but you can just take out of the skins folder and move to a different folder the 95% of skins that you don't use (If you are meaning that you have more than 100 skins), and just have the skins that you actually use in osu!.
Okay, but what about my other point, the skin search feature? (I don't find this one that important to be honest)
And, while I already do sort out my skins by order by adding a hyphen to my main skins, I still want to be able to change them (with the "skin change shortcut") while in a multiplayer game, where I might have to use Hidden, for which I have a better skin than my nomod one.
And, always having to go to the main menu to change skins, is, as I said, a little hassle.
Myxo
I agree that not being able to change the skin in multiplayer is annoying. It's so annoying that people requested it already though.

Imo it would be unnecessary to have a shortcut or something though. The simplest solution is to make the Options menu accessible in multiplayer, which has been requested here p/4046965

Otherwise, I don't think it is a problem to use the main menu to change the skin when playing solo mode but I see where you are coming from.
Trosk-
Well, you could take a look to this thread, if you want to support the request of changing the skins in multiplayer lobbies. t/267474