forum

[resolved] osu!mania BAT?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/31755?hilit=taiko+BAT

Ahmmm... this post is somewhat like the forum linked above.... but the dissimilarity of this post is for the osu!mania Game mode...

Sushi wrote:

Yeah, I agree. besides there are some taiko rules that some BATs doesn't know.

"BATs are supposed to know modding Taiko" Yes, but atm, it's generally basic Taiko modding modding ( no details on patterns, they generally just verify the timing and some small stuff).

Most of the time, we say that the map is Rokodo/lepidon/arken/<insert good known taiko player here> certified. so, this group of person would be like them.

another solution : learn to BATs deep taiko mod (painful)
Taiko has different rules from osu! standard... but osu!mania has more alien rules than Taiko.... I suggest to crate another one for osu!mania.... :D :D :D :D :D :D
peppy
guidelines need to be created first.
TheVileOne
mania has no rules. Just place notes, it can't be worse than the osu conversion is already. Mania is perhaps the easiest gamemode to actually map for.
Agka
just because it doesn't have rules really. once it has them it'll get harder, just like taiko (which means, harder != hard)

still, mania BATs are something I wish to see since there are a LOT of people that already dominate the mode's way of mapping.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

peppy wrote:

guidelines need to be created first.
Thank you~... :D :D :D
abraker
Outdated request.

TheVileOne wrote:

mania has no rules. Just place notes, it can't be worse than the osu conversion is already. Mania is perhaps the easiest gamemode to actually map for.
That is laughable from today's perspective considering the ranking process and current maps. Just shows how far we've come.
Bara-
Well
They already exist

Great quote from TVO though