forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani

Granger wrote:

So in some parts of the city i live in, they started adding arabic signs under the street signs. cause the muslims refuse to learn German.

Why dont we just kick these shits out of Germany? Its not like they contribute in any way or anything.
Tell that to your government. It supported shitty muslims from Turkey and Bosnia, even going as far as to welcome them as cheap workforce in Germany. I said that to the British mongrel, and I'll say it to you: reap what you sow. :p

Oh, just heard about the bomb in Turkey. Heh, I bet it was a Kurdish guy who threw it... regardless, we need more of those.
Shohei Ohtani
It's like every day, Europe turns into Conservative America.

While also calling Conservative America retarded.
Aurani
What the shit are you talking about, mate. Every conservative party member in the Western Europe favours the Atlanticist stance - meaning they love sucking murrica's dick. You just contradicted yourself there.
Shohei Ohtani
Oh shit where are those people because the only people I come across are literally like "wOW!!!! are you hamBURGER!! what a stuopid AMERICAN!!! yeah got eat HAMBURG@!!"

which by the way I was able to eat a hamburger last night since I cashed in a paycheck and now own more than $12. Good stuff.
Aurani
I've never heard of anyone from the West say that murrica is retarded, as they'd rather make out with them, than deal with Russia. Then again, I don't know who you talked to, but most of the people I did were grown up people with mature political views.

It's most likely young and inexperienced people who immediately bash on murrica, because you gotta be cool and blame them for everything, even though the whole West rolled with it as long as murrica reigned supreme.

Bunch of hypocritical assfags, if you ask me.
B1rd

Granger wrote:

So in some parts of the city i live in, they started adding arabic signs under the street signs. cause the muslims refuse to learn German.

Why dont we just kick these shits out of Germany? Its not like they contribute in any way or anything.
You're right. But tell that to liberals. You will get called a racist and probably arrested for hate speech or something.

You should join Pegida
Granger
I mean, im pretty liberal myself and id welcome them, but it drives me mad how they're dead weight at best and leeches at worst. Shit like that needs to be removed.
Keep the useful kebabs who integrate and become germans, kick out the useless kebabs who dont and turn germany into kebabland.
B1rd
Well liberals will say that you shouldn't judge people on race and religion, but liberalism isn't based on logic. You easily tell how easily a people will integrate into your society by looking where they come from. Asians usually integrate pretty well, they're hardworking and usually start up their own family business. However you can tell that a bunch of Muslims or Negros from a third world country are not going to integrate well and will be nothing but a negative influence in your country.
Aurani
Liberalism in Europe like we see today originated in the United States and is the main reason we see so many fucking muslims around. I don't have anything against them, as long as they stay in their own countries, far, far on the East. Islam is naturally an aggressive religion, much like Catholicism, but they keep their traditions alive and don't integrate at all in other countries, so it's an extremely invasive religion.

I'd say we just burn Turkey along with the whole Middle East and leave the other kebabs alone, as they haven't done anything.
Granger
You can make ASSUMPTIONS based on race, and some of this has some merit i wont deny (stems from the whole... you know, growing up without proper education thing, technological and cultural factors. Its important to know that this mostly comes from the location rather than from the race.), but i've also seen the opposite where negros do exceptionally well. Hell, i know some personally, so ill just have to say i disagree with you there B1rd.

I have to note there that all of these people with ethnic backgrounds and yet are successfull, are not religious, or at least just very little though. At least those i know. Then again, im avoiding religous people so i dont really have the chance to get to know successful, ethnic and religious people.
B1rd

Granger wrote:

You can make ASSUMPTIONS based on race, and some of this has some merit i wont deny (stems from the whole... you know, growing up without proper education thing, technological and cultural factors. Its important to know that this mostly comes from the location rather than from the race.), but i've also seen the opposite where negros do exceptionally well. Hell, i know some personally, so ill just have to say i disagree with you there B1rd.

I have to note there that all of these people with ethnic backgrounds and yet are successfull, are not religious, or at least just very little though. At least those i know. Then again, im avoiding religous people so i dont really have the chance to get to know successful, ethnic and religious people.
If you blame everything on religion, culture, and education you're lying to yourself, and anecdotal evidence doesn't prove anything. It doesn't make sense that different races that evolved in different climates of the world would be the same, nature isn't egalitarian and it didn't create all things equal. It might be nice to feel that things are that way, but when you think about it logically there is nothing to suggest that it would be so. Even when you account for things like wealth, education and social class, there is still a difference.

This guy has good informative videos on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c
Yuudachi-kun
This is for you CDFA

IppE
So buying a gun equals to depression.

Neat, off to get that SRA rifle I've always wanted.
Yuudachi-kun

IppE wrote:

So buying a gun equals to depression.

Neat, off to get that SRA rifle I've always wanted.
He bought a gun too?! This is news to me
Trash Boat
Leaving the suicide topic aside, the VR users/party gamers may find this interesting.
IppE
*find
Bweh

Reditum wrote:

Im losing control of my mental state to where ive stopped being able to know if im doing things as a joke or not anymore
Are you particularly impulsive?
Aurani
Brian mate, this isn't the time to seduce him.
Trash Boat

IppE wrote:

*find
what are you talking about?
IppE
Last edited by Trash Boat on 14 minutes ago, edited 1 time in total.

Gee I wonder.
Trash Boat
ok you got me
Bweh

Aurani wrote:

Brian mate, this isn't the time to seduce him.
No, I mean if you can't tell when you're being serious or not you're probably just being too impulsive and should try taking things easy.

I'd go over the seduction thing but that would probably hurt his feelings
Aurani
I would rather say that his extemporaneous behaviour is the cause of him not knowing what he's doing, not the result.
Vuelo Eluko
look cdfa i commented on one of your maps like 10 months ago pls dont kill yourself
t/186030
if i had my old hdd i could prove it and show the local rankings i had like 8 dt plays of it [only one fc though cause im bad], it shits on the ranked version of this song.

idk i just heard positive reinforcement no matter how small can help a lot for suicidal ppls
Bweh
I don't think it can be designated as such. His behavior and lack of awareness could be causally related in the sense of a cycle and not a string. Where his impulsive behavior may be caused by a lack of understanding, foresight, or thought, his actions may force him into a corner by being unintelligible on their own.

Though I think that point is moot. This should really be more about what he ought to do, and I think he ought to draw a line somewhere and take a more meditative stance before acting on anything.
Shohei Ohtani
Thx 4 liking my map ;)

Id get it ranked but meh making diffs sux

And like im assuming its more impulsive lmao. Because other than making really suicidal jokes like i have no intention of dying lmfao how am i supposed to make sure Loctav does bus job right if im dead
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

I don't think it can be designated as such. His behavior and lack of awareness could be causally related in the sense of a cycle and not a string. Where his impulsive behavior may be caused by a lack of understanding, foresight, or thought, his actions may force him into a corner by being unintelligible on their own.

Though I think that point is moot. This should really be more about what he ought to do, and I think he ought to draw a line somewhere and take a more meditative stance before acting on anything.
In that, we definitely agree. He ought to draw a line, just like you said.
Bweh
Yeah it felt like they really jumped the gun with the suicide thing

CDFA is probably just trying to unwind when he's impulsive and wacky but he may have taken it so far that it's come out of his control/understanding
Vuelo Eluko
i just parsed that when i read the last page and assumed it was a thing, shoulda done my research and came to my own conclusions i guess
Aurani
His actions were far too predictable to be called a "suicide warning", and didn't look at all like the common signs. I have no idea who even started it.
Bweh
Honestly, never struck me as a guy that's depressed

Can't put my finger on it but he seems like he's having too much fun to be depressed
Yuudachi-kun
CDFA is going to kill himself one of these days mark my words.

Soon, Yui...
Aurani

Brian OA wrote:

Honestly, never struck me as a guy that's depressed

Can't put my finger on it but he seems like he's having too much fun to be depressed
At first, I thought he was just a well-respected troll. His posts seemed to be so goddamn insultingly trollish, I don't know how to describe it, but I sure as heck didn't get the "this guy seems to be potentially suicidal" vibe from him.
Vuelo Eluko
so you thought he was lewa?
Aurani
Nay, Lewa seems to be far too kind to be of his caliber. Yes, Lewa is a troll, there's no doubt about that, but he strikes me as someone I could have a nice chat with, without needing to go and vomit after 3 minutes.
I'm not saying CDFA is like that, but I thought of him as some kind of violent troll who gets away with it because some higher-ups like him. I was proven wrong, as he isn't as bad as I originally thought, but he sure as FUCK isn't suicidal.
Yuudachi-kun
CDFA gives me that vibe strongly
Shohei Ohtani
>some of the higher-ups like him

hahahha

hahahahhahaha

ahhahahhahahahahahahahahha
Trash Boat
now that I decide to find the reason of the lag spikes, they just dont appear. its because im running it in windowed, right?
Granger
Wow man Brian, that ninja delete. I was about to scold trash... :<
Bweh
scold him here
show more