forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

That's the exact thing I dislike about them - they know the dry info, but aren't emotionally attached to the game itself. I don't give a shit about this patch's nerfs to Teemo... I want you to commentate like someone who actually can't wait for Faker to make another iconic play and then start screaming like a little fangirl, instead of forcing retarded moss puns and giving their best to distance themselves from the common viewer who doesn't understand half the shit they're talking about, just so they could sound "professional".
Well I certainly don't orz
Mofu kun
If you wanted to hear people in love with the Korean teams, try montecristo.

The American casters will probably be more into the American teams play.
Aurani
You're actually quite a good example of that. You know about the game itself, but you can't pick up what they're talking about. It's not because you don't understand English very well - as you quite do, but because they're TRYING to sound as complex as possible.

World of Tanks is also suffering from the same kind of retarded commentary - give a charismatic beggar who has never played League a textbook of the topic, a week and teach him to speak fluently, and voila - he would be a perfect copy of the current, generic commentators.
Aomi
I guess?
Though I really don't know much about the game so it might partially be my fault D:
Mismagius
I hope paiN can bring a decent game against CLG today. brTT and Dioud just have to play ridiculously safe against Rush Hour. This game will basically be decided on jungling and rotations, because sirT is clearly the least expressive member in paiN (aside from Dioud's bad decision making).
Aurani
EDG wins this one.
Aomi
This one guy sounds like a bad copy of Filthy Frank and now he's yelling and I just can't

i feel like the bad guy in the investigation room ; _ ;
Aurani
If I could understand Korean, I'd listen to their commentary... they sound so spirited that you don't even need to understand what they say to know they actually love the game more than the money they're being paid for commentating.
Aomi
Yeah, these guys sounds so lifeless and bored, it's a pain to watch, and oh god when they start yelling.
It's so forced, I feel like my ears are going to bleed...
Aurani
Oh well, at least EDG is playing nicely at the start. The game looks enjoyable.
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

Oh well, at least EDG is playing nicely at the start. The game looks enjoyable.
Yeah, I guess I'll just mute the sound of it and play some music instead. :\
EneT
Next game isn't worth watching. I'll be back for CLG.
Aurani
Meh, KOO.
Mismagius
Steak played nicely yesterday. He seemed able to handle all the pressure against him. I think KOO will try to take advantage from top side like CLG did yesterday.
neonat
FW takes it from KOO
Renevant
That quickly became a one-sided game
Mismagius

Blue Dragon wrote:

Steak played nicely yesterday. He seemed able to handle all the pressure against him. I think KOO will try to take advantage from top side like CLG did yesterday.
Yeah, and then SwordArt decimated anything Smeb and Hojin tried to do. I think this is the best support Morgana play I've ever seen.
EneT
Who's that fat Australian cunt I've never seen before?
LKs
swordart didn't really have very high Q accuracy, he could have performed better
and steak has become the most famous player from TW teams ww
EneT
Still anticipating which teams I'll be watching in the Quarterfinals I'm going to.

Leggo CLG. Started off good.
Aurani
Yo, how is CLG doing? I'm not home at the moment so I can't even see the matches.
Mismagius
Yeah... brTT and Dioud trying to be aggressive just because 'it's Braum and Tristana, defensive lane, let's just be aggressive!' then Dioud has to waste his flash to go back because he went too aggressive and almost died. I can see this being a trend in this game for Dioud which will mostly cause paiN to have no engage and then lose.
Kami also really troubled because of that Pobelter early kill.

edit: nevermind, Mylon is on full tilt mode. I've never seen him play so badly.
Hika
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mismagius
And this is why you don't hype your team so much. Fucking Brazilian fans.
EneT

Aurani wrote:

Yo, how is CLG doing? I'm not home at the moment so I can't even see the matches.
So far, wrecking. It started off with a lv1 invade in which CLG got 2 kills to 1 death.
Aurani
Neat, neat neat neat. Go CLG go. Fuck them all up.
EneT
Yeah, they're completely demolishing them the same way they demolished TSM in the NA finals.
Mofu kun

EneT wrote:

Yeah, they're completely demolishing them the same way they demolished TSM in the NA finals.
FreeSM
Mismagius
now I know how CLG fans felt every year.

Your team gets so far, with so much potential, then when they have to show up their strength, they just play awfully and get humilliated.
It's not even because "they're facing better teams". There are obvious individual mistakes that didn't happen anywhere else. brTT doesn't know how to position himself, Kami is just playing the worst matches he has ever played (he was a very consistent player in BR), and it's just so sad to see such a huge tilt.
LKs
I just don't understand what's sirT doing, he doesn't even W enemies by side

also orianna so poor against lulu, which is not normal
Renevant
That gnar ult scared me

GG CLG
Mofu kun
jesus christ that emote spam tho
Renevant
Mofu kun
CLG undefeated in worlds through 2 days

is this real life
Aurani
CLG being cocky? No way!

I'll have to watch the match after I come back...
EneT
PNG all talk, no game.
Mismagius

EneT wrote:

PNG all talk, no game.
Blame the obnoxious fans, not the team. Stupid Brazilian people saying "Kami is better than Faker" and "CLG isn't looking strong lately, paiN can easily stomp them". paiN played decently yesterday with good rotations against KOO but the koreans were clearly better. Today they just didn't even try. It was the worst game of their season.
Aurani
How the fuck could paiN ever stop CLG? What were those people on when they said that? lol
EneT
That good Brazilian Kush.
Aurani
So that's why my Brazilian friend always sounds like he's been smoking some real cheap, yet strong shit.
show more