Mismagius

Blue Dragon wrote:

I just want xPeke to have a good run at worlds
I am satisfied
EneT
This mid lane so troll.
Aurani

Aomi wrote:

I was referring to the league terms they're using, I can't understand any of them Dx

I'm rooting for SKT because Koreans (;
Language terms? Have I missed something? :p

You and your love for Korean people. =D

Btw, this turned into an IRC.... I like it.
EneT
It's the World Championship, of course this thread is going to get more active.

Alright, this match is a joke. Bangkok Titans... you guys so funny.
Aurani
Well I'd like for it to become like this more than just once in 55 years. Come on, it's not like we're short on people who play League.

Speaking of being short on something - G4 is doomed with that playstyle.
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

Aomi wrote:

I was referring to the league terms they're using, I can't understand any of them Dx

I'm rooting for SKT because Koreans (;
Language terms? Have I missed something? :p

You and your love for Korean people. =D

Btw, this turned into an IRC.... I like it.
No, err...
The League terms they're using ><
I don't understand anything... lol

Yep, Koreans are awesome ♥
EneT
Are Bangkok Titans the wildcard team? They're pretty damn shit.
SKT are just playing solo q now.
Even the casters are trolling.
Aurani

Aomi wrote:

No, err...
The League terms they're using ><
I don't understand anything... lol

Yep, Koreans are awesome ♥
Oh, well if you don't understand some but can write them down at least similarly to what they actually sound like, we'll definitely decipher them for you. :p

EneT wrote:

Yeah they're supposed to be. I'm surprised you noticed that only now, after the yesterday's game.
EneT

Aurani wrote:

EneT wrote:

Yeah they're supposed to be. I'm surprised you noticed that only now, after the yesterday's game.
I didn't watch yesterday; I just watched the VODs of Fnatic's game and CLG's.

This match is actually making me laugh, legit.
Aurani
Trust me when I tell you that they were even more shit yesterday. They're steadily improving..... though that won't help them against SKT, that's for sure. Faker is fondling Wolf's breasts whilst playing - that's how much concentration he needs against G4.
Mofu kun
does anyone here root for clg?
Aurani
*cough*
EneT

Aurani wrote:

Faker is fondling Wolf's breasts whilst playing - that's how much concentration he needs against G4.
In-game and out of game? Wolf is always playing Alistar.

What the caster's said: "I'm afraid this game will reduce SKT's skill" Got me cracking up XD
Aurani
"Can't go that much lower, really". :V

Out of the game, btw. He's playing with one hand whilst stroking them nipples.
Mofu kun

EneT wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Faker is fondling Wolf's breasts whilst playing - that's how much concentration he needs against G4.
In-game and out of game? Wolf is always playing Alistar.

What the caster's said: "I'm afraid this game will reduce SKT's skill" Got me cracking up XD
This is a worrying trend for SKT
EneT
I didn't even notice that Bangkok Titan's jungler was called 007. I thought that the caster were joking around XD
Mofu kun
I thought that with dumbledoge

edit: besiktas dumbledoge
Aurani
It's official - the commentators are on some low-quality mushrooms. Fucking moss puns, too.
EneT
I didn't even know that they were allowed to trash on a team so badly; doesn't it seem unprofessional?
Aomi
I want to say 'since when were they professional', but I've been watching for only 20-30 mins now :'(
Aurani
It's a League commentary - most of the viewers find it quite appealing.

Looks like the moss got roasted in the last teamfight, ha-ha-ha.
"Look at me, I'm G4, I can challenge Faker with my amazing Irelia lvl 1 plays!" *ends up 1-6*
Mofu kun
who is your favourite caster?

Mine is are Phreak or Monte.
EneT
Mine is Rivington but for this match I like Phreak the best.

How long has Wolf been in labour?
Aurani
Phreak all the way.

Thing is, these damn commentators sound like someone told them about the game two hours before they started their job, because they just feel like they never even touched the game, let alone played it on higher levels. They know all their info for champs, but they sound so..... alien when they talk about the game. They talk like people who have only seen the topic they're talking about in a textbook - lacking all gameplay experience.

Wolf's about 5 months in.
Mofu kun
Rivington is silver.

They know what they are talking about, though it may not come across right now.
Aurani
That's the exact thing I dislike about them - they know the dry info, but aren't emotionally attached to the game itself. I don't give a shit about this patch's nerfs to Teemo... I want you to commentate like someone who actually can't wait for Faker to make another iconic play and then start screaming like a little fangirl, instead of forcing retarded moss puns and giving their best to distance themselves from the common viewer who doesn't understand half the shit they're talking about, just so they could sound "professional".

I've seen enough stuff to recognise when a commentator just sounds like someone picked him up on the street and put him in a suit with some info on the topic.
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

That's the exact thing I dislike about them - they know the dry info, but aren't emotionally attached to the game itself. I don't give a shit about this patch's nerfs to Teemo... I want you to commentate like someone who actually can't wait for Faker to make another iconic play and then start screaming like a little fangirl, instead of forcing retarded moss puns and giving their best to distance themselves from the common viewer who doesn't understand half the shit they're talking about, just so they could sound "professional".
Well I certainly don't orz
Mofu kun
If you wanted to hear people in love with the Korean teams, try montecristo.

The American casters will probably be more into the American teams play.
Aurani
You're actually quite a good example of that. You know about the game itself, but you can't pick up what they're talking about. It's not because you don't understand English very well - as you quite do, but because they're TRYING to sound as complex as possible.

World of Tanks is also suffering from the same kind of retarded commentary - give a charismatic beggar who has never played League a textbook of the topic, a week and teach him to speak fluently, and voila - he would be a perfect copy of the current, generic commentators.
Aomi
I guess?
Though I really don't know much about the game so it might partially be my fault D:
Mismagius
I hope paiN can bring a decent game against CLG today. brTT and Dioud just have to play ridiculously safe against Rush Hour. This game will basically be decided on jungling and rotations, because sirT is clearly the least expressive member in paiN (aside from Dioud's bad decision making).
Aurani
EDG wins this one.
Aomi
This one guy sounds like a bad copy of Filthy Frank and now he's yelling and I just can't

i feel like the bad guy in the investigation room ; _ ;
Aurani
If I could understand Korean, I'd listen to their commentary... they sound so spirited that you don't even need to understand what they say to know they actually love the game more than the money they're being paid for commentating.
Aomi
Yeah, these guys sounds so lifeless and bored, it's a pain to watch, and oh god when they start yelling.
It's so forced, I feel like my ears are going to bleed...
Aurani
Oh well, at least EDG is playing nicely at the start. The game looks enjoyable.
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

Oh well, at least EDG is playing nicely at the start. The game looks enjoyable.
Yeah, I guess I'll just mute the sound of it and play some music instead. :\
EneT
Next game isn't worth watching. I'll be back for CLG.
Aurani
Meh, KOO.
Mismagius
Steak played nicely yesterday. He seemed able to handle all the pressure against him. I think KOO will try to take advantage from top side like CLG did yesterday.
show more