forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
XY is new, this is BLW. or you expected DP?
Antlia-
blw is still pretty new

survey fetish
Hika

Mercurial wrote:

Pretty common to be honest.

What's the deal?
just the constant "what if i fail" coming out of my ass lmao.
Blue Stig
Just have a backup plan you'll be fine.

IppE wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

This page is now spaghetti.
Doesn't seem edible to me. I call bullshit.
Spaghetti doesn't have to be edible.
Also you're thinking of the wrong spaghetti.
genkicho
Wow 2 years Off topic ..
Aurani
So, I met the first Jew in my life today. Heh.

Zelda
IppE
cheeky cunt stole me background

https://soundcloud.com/usao926/mp3
Zelda
both on my laptop and my desktop at home, even

IppE
ill bash ye hed in
Zelda
fite me ill rek u m8
EneT
No holds or ball blows, go go go.
IppE

Zelda wrote:

fite me ill rek u m8
Sync

Blue Stig wrote:

This page is now spaghetti.
Blue Stig
That's not the picture that has thePapyrus Steam Trading Card in a photo frame with a plastic container of spaghetti next to it.
Find the picture that has the Papyrus Steam Trading Card in a photo frame with a plastic container of spaghetti next to it.

Also spoilerbox that thing and label it UNDERTALE spoilers.
Yuudachi-kun
Yesterday I saw a bunch of dresses being put up for sale at some thing called the red bus project. i could have bought them, but I did not. It looked really good too
piruchan
Help I think I'm obsessed with her https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariya_Nishiuchi
EneT
She looks like a stick.
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

fite me ill rek u m8
Yuudachi-kun
Enet I should have bought it so i could wear it around my room :(
Trash Boat
the skirt
Yuudachi-kun

Khelly wrote:

Yesterday I saw a bunch of dresses being put up for sale at some thing called the red bus project. i could have bought them, but I did not. It looked really good too
Enet deleted his "bought what" post
EneT
You're going to start cross-dressing?
Trash Boat
enet you devil ninja
EneT
Kek.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

You're going to start cross-dressing?
More like continue
EneT
Oh...
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Oh...
Sad times
Trash Boat
I just got a great idea
Aurani
After watching the first 4 episodes of Samurai Champloo, I've realised just how much the anime industry has gone to damn shit in the past decade. You can't find casual diamonds like that one nowadays, and it's even more bitter that Manglobe Animation Studio has gone bankrupt yesterday.

Bloody shit.
EneT

Trash Boat wrote:

I just got a great idea
Whoa! It's Khel!
B1rd
It's not just anime; it's gaming, any industry like that. The problem is that quality does necessarily correlate with sales. There are hundreds of absolutely excellent games, yet they will only get a tiny fraction of the sales of Call of Duty, due to marketing, appealing to a casual audience, brand loyalty, and all that crap. You can't really blame the developers though, it's just capitalism doing it's thing. The problem is the audience, if they weren't eating all the shit up it would stop being produced.
Trash Boat

EneT wrote:

Whoa! It's Khel!
mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
EneT
Anime has regressed; the quality of animation keeps falling year by year.
Aurani
You're absolutely right, yes.

The fundamental problem here is that mankind has grown lazy, indifferent about everything and is slowly losing its soul, its glamour. It is like that because of our lifestyle. I feel like Capitalism is the perfect thing for us corrupt and mindless shits, as we don't deserve any better - not even the people who oppose the current state of the world, as they aren't doing enough to change it. We deserve this shitty mess we're in, and I hope we get decimated so the planet can breathe again. We've lost the right to anything better the moment we allowed those goddamn English slaves and disease-laced peasantry to separate from the Empire and take a huge dump on the rest of the world in the following centuries.

You're right. This isn't about anime - it's about everything that surrounds us. We're slowly turning into lifeless robots who don't give a shit about anything anymore.
EneT
What goes up must come down.
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

EneT wrote:

Whoa! It's Khel!
mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Nice avatar; I like it
Trash Boat
thanks

I dont like yours, tho. It just doesnt fit you
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

thanks

I dont like yours, tho. It just doesnt fit you

I think it does; it's how I see myself now
Trash Boat
eeemmm... no, it just seems out of place, it contrasts quite a lot. It could fit perfectly in here, you know. So, why not giving a try?
show more