forum

Bring Me the Horizon - Anthem

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chewin
Gratz O:
Raimon
Congrats! i love everything about it *o* its a shame there it isnt score from you...
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
its a shame there it isnt score from you...
O_o?
Mismagius
lolnavi, go fix the download :<
Kurai
Yay! Gratz Louis !
Charles445
Oh download, why you so broken?

EDIT: Actually, it looks like all downloads are broken. Holy cow
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks Kurai :3
Cristian
So perv, So perv, This map is amazing
So Epic, This map is ever the best of the other
i wanna more maps like this
(mapping chealsea smile) wwwwww
EDIT: Gratz for the approved
mizorex
sick map mate ^.^ im gona be playing this map for a long time... 1 of those songs where you can just play over and over xD
kenji
congratz louis^_^
val0108
awesome.congratz!!
Mismagius
*looks at the comments*

"No one will FC this map"

looks like Ignacio pwned this one <3
IkkiMinami
Good Luck
:)
Cristian
Trying to pass Taiko diff *FAIL* FUCK, Trying to pass the standard diff in taiko *Too fast fail* FACK D:<
Too hard, too good, love it
Lesjuh
Damn I didn't see any pro plays for at least 3 months and now I watched cookiezi's HR replay on this. Pants were shat. The difficulty limit has been pushed to a new level once again.
blOOdWiNG_old
*Cookiezi plays it without mod* "Naah, too easy, let's try it with HR!" *Cookiezi pushes skill level higher, like it was nothing*

WTF, one of my first real WTF moments, since I saw his Cry for Eternity Replays O_o
I want to see that with camera on his hands! This keyboard has to be burning...
Raimon

blOOdWiNG wrote:

*Cookiezi plays it without mod* "Naah, too easy, let's try it with HR!" *Cookiezi pushes skill level higher, like it was nothing*

WTF, one of my first real WTF moments, since I saw his Cry for Eternity Replays O_o
Play during more than 3 years like him, dont stop on all the months and use a good tablet, dont breake ur finger and play the most craziness beatmaps, is the only thing he does, practice and practice he doesnt has magic fingers u know...

This is wy he's so good
blOOdWiNG_old

raimoncortese wrote:

blOOdWiNG wrote:

Play during more than 3 years like him, dont stop on all the months and use a good tablet, dont breake ur finger and play the most craziness beatmaps, is the only thing he does, practice and practice he doesnt has magic fingers u know...

This is wy he's so good
Yeah, I actually know that, sir.
I know he is practicing a TON, and I really respect him for that, but isn't it, just because of that, possible to be amazed about his skills?
Puru Puru Purin
sickest map/song ever...need MORE!!!
Rutayu
This map is fucking amazing... death metal FTW!
Loughje
Alive