forum

-Nino-'s Mid rank holiday tournament 2K15 [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
przepson

ExRai wrote:

meh...ill leave then and we call it unfair cause it is, its 5 k under the 40k mark so yeah
Geez, man, on 40k to 35k be only 100pp difference ;/
And this mappol not be epic hard, just not for good players to win with epic advantage
LinkPvP
Whatever I just hope I make it far :/
przepson

PrinceLink wrote:

But if someone got pp from maps from mappol, an be little under 40k (well we have ex. map with 5*), this is too bad?
I think you try eliminate guys, who can play vs you and have chance to win this tournament
Topic Starter
-Nino-

przepson wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

But if someone got pp from maps from mappol, an be little under 40k (well we have ex. map with 5*), this is too bad?
I think you try eliminate guys, who can play vs you and have chance to win this tournament
All i care about is people having fun. Im doing this cos i came up with it when i was bored. Itll be good, I hope \0/
Cystrafe
The tournament actually requires me to be up at 1:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8:00) the next day. I don't think I am cut out to be up at that time.
I also have requirements at school. I really want to join the tournament, but the opportunity seemed to be not right. I really had to consider the time zones.

And I pretty much don't think that a #39000 ranker like me (thanks to frequent practice) gets to play on a tournament suitable only for 40000 and below. The notification's quite late, sorry for that. I didn't consider the difference in time until now.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

Cystrafe wrote:

The tournament actually requires me to be up at 1:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8:00) the next day. I don't think I am cut out to be up at that time.
I also have requirements at school. I really want to join the tournament, but the opportunity seemed to be not right. I really had to consider the time zones.

And I pretty much don't think that a #39000 ranker like me (thanks to frequent practice) gets to play on a tournament suitable only for 40000 and below. The notification's quite late, sorry for that. I didn't consider the difference in time until now.
Dont worry, its understandable, I cant cater to everyone ;D
-Dyames

-Nino- wrote:

Cystrafe wrote:

Dont worry, its understandable, I cant cater to everyone ;D

Can you change the time it start the tournament
Deterioration

przepson wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

I don't farm pp alot, maybe 5 maps a year. I still suck, though.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

-Dyames wrote:

Can you change the time it start the tournament
Not really
-Dyames
one hour it'll start D: 8-)
-Dyames
btw is there a mod DT?
Deterioration

-Dyames wrote:

btw is there a mod DT?
dont think so
-Dyames

Underscore_ wrote:

-Dyames wrote:

btw is there a mod DT?
dont think so
hmmm is this tournament streaming?
GhostlyPresence_old
whats the first match? :)
Topic Starter
-Nino-

GhostlyPresence wrote:

whats the first match? :)
The first match will be soon, its elimination. first to 4 wins. I cant tell you who tho, sorry
Topic Starter
-Nino-

-Dyames wrote:

btw is there a mod DT?
No DT mod
Topic Starter
-Nino-

-Dyames wrote:

hmmm is this tournament streaming?
Not this tournament
Cystrafe
Who is leading now?
I let OtoChan23 play in my place as well. lol
Topic Starter
-Nino-

Cystrafe wrote:

Who is leading now?
I let OtoChan23 play in my place as well. lol
Otochan came second :p
HiPat
Thanks for all :D im glad to see you in next tournament
HiPat
I dont want to be rude, but i still didnt received my supp :DKappa ^^ and tourney finished almost 2 months ago XD

EDIT: Supp Received, Thanks