-Nino-'s Mid rank holiday tournament 2K15 [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
-Nino-

StephOsu wrote:

-Nino- wrote:

I am the only one running this tournament and its hard to organise. If you notice any discrepancies with my tournament integrity dont be shy to tell me as I could always do with tips to improve :3
i can help you if you need anything
and i would like to participate too if there's still spaces
tho im like currently 34k rank
I should be fine regarding help for the organisation. Sorry that you cant participate. Maybe i will do a higher ranked tourney in my next tournament ;D
M I L E S
Is this tournament going to be streamed on twitch? some of my friends want to see this.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

miles917 wrote:

Is this tournament going to be streamed on twitch? some of my friends want to see this.
As explained in a previous post, there will be no stream. The only way they can see you participate is through IG spectating. I simply didn't have the people or resources to stream the tournament
przepson
Hmmm, Narrow101 be 31k ;/
Too high i think? :[
Tokufi
Name : Tokufi

Topic Starter
-Nino-

przepson wrote:

Hmmm, Narrow101 be 31k ;/
Too high i think? :[
As explained previously, I allow anyone in the tournament who was 40K at the time of signing up.
LinkPvP
It's a 80k-40k tournament. Players who exceeded it should be removed. It's unfair for the rest of us.
LinkPvP
Also how long does this thing last. I might not be here on Saturday or which day it is for whoever is reading this. Like I hope this thing doesnt last for weeks.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

PrinceLink wrote:

Also how long does this thing last. I might not be here on Saturday or which day it is for whoever is reading this. Like I hope this thing doesnt last for weeks.
Im making the tournament last as quickly as possible, its simple elimination. I will do as many matches as possible at the same time.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

PrinceLink wrote:

It's a 80k-40k tournament. Players who exceeded it should be removed. It's unfair for the rest of us.
I understand what you are trying to say but he was below rank 40K when he signed up so technically im allowing him in the tournament based on that fact
LoveMePlz

PrinceLink wrote:

I kind of agree with that to be honest, I mean sure he might have been 40k rank when he signed up but afterwards he was under 40k so basically not allowed anymore, the other thing is, he maybe had one good song and suddenly jumped under the 40k mark you know, that could have happened to a lot of us so I can kind of understand it
Topic Starter
-Nino-

ExRai wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

I kind of agree with that to be honest, I mean sure he might have been 40k rank when he signed up but afterwards he was under 40k so basically not allowed anymore, the other thing is, he maybe had one good song and suddenly jumped under the 40k mark you know, that could have happened to a lot of us so I can kind of understand it
Im kind of torn atm to whether i should DQ his from the tournament or not. I will try to decide over the next 24 hours
narrow101
I have decided to drop out of the Tournament because of the amount of feedback -Nino- has been getting regarding the 80k-40k limits.
I understand my rank has exceeded since when I signed up and seems unfair to the other contestants to have me part of the tournament.
Also I don't blame anybody nor do I blame -Nino- and I'm sure you guys just want a fun and fair match :)
So I withdrawal and thank -Nino- for sticking up for me. Hope you guys have fun at the tournament! ^^
LinkPvP

narrow101 wrote:

I have decided to drop out of the Tournament because of the amount of feedback -Nino- has been getting regarding the 80k-40k limits.
I understand my rank has exceeded since when I signed up and seems unfair to the other contestants to have me part of the tournament.
Also I don't blame anybody nor do I blame -Nino- and I'm sure you guys just want a fun and fair match :)
So I withdrawal and thank -Nino- for sticking up for me. Hope you guys have fun at the tournament! ^^
Thanks for understanding :) Sorry for the inconvience :/
Benas

Agreed , It's pretty unfair with the fact if they were 40k+ when they registered and 40k- After , it means that they're way better , because they can obtain pp in even being lower ranks and fc songs :|
LinkPvP
-Nino- You need to remove everyone that exceeds that limit. No one finds it fair.
M I L E S
rip me I cant do the tournament , I gotta go something on saturday fuck
remove me from the list

biblethump
Topic Starter
-Nino-

PrinceLink wrote:

-Nino- You need to remove everyone that exceeds that limit. No one finds it fair.

Who do I need to remove?
Topic Starter
-Nino-

ExRai wrote:

Name: ExRai

I also have a question, will u pm the people who are in the tournament after the registration is closed just so we can make sure we are in? that would be pretty cool ^u^
If you get any sort of message from me in the future it means you are in unless the message says otherwise ;D
LoveMePlz

-Nino- wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

Who do I need to remove?
I guess he means all players that are below 40k
Topic Starter
-Nino-

Who do I need to remove?

I think i should give a 2K leeway tho. Just my opinion
LoveMePlz

-Nino- wrote:

Who do I need to remove?

I think i should give a 2K leeway tho. Just my opinion
yeah 1-2k is fine but maybe the two 35k players should be out?
Emjaay

ExRai wrote:

yeah 1-2k is fine but maybe the two 35k players should be out?
Dont know about the other guy, but I would prefer not to be removed for ranking up. I only passed the rank you guys are considering okay by playing a few songs over and over until I did good. Its not like I got some of the scores on my first try.
Instead I could've not finished songs for a week. My rank would still be 40k and I wouldn't be any worse than I am now. My rank is just a number based on how much I've played. It won't make me any better or worse in the tournament where we each get one chance to play the songs chosen.
Tokufi
Dropping out
Topic Starter
-Nino-
I have decided that all people, ALL people who are already signed in to the tournament from now on are officially in the tournament for good whoever you like it or not. The only way that you can leave the tournament is by asking. Sorry for any inconvenience you think this may cause you and please don't call it 'unfair' anymore. I should have clarified this earlier, sorry for not doing so.
LoveMePlz

-Nino- wrote:

I have decided that all people, ALL people who are already signed in to the tournament from now on are officially in the tournament for good whoever you like it or not. The only way that you can leave the tournament is by asking. Sorry for any inconvenience you think this may cause you and please don't call it 'unfair' anymore. I should have clarified this earlier, sorry for not doing so.
meh...ill leave then and we call it unfair cause it is, its 5 k under the 40k mark so yeah
przepson

ExRai wrote:

meh...ill leave then and we call it unfair cause it is, its 5 k under the 40k mark so yeah
Geez, man, on 40k to 35k be only 100pp difference ;/
And this mappol not be epic hard, just not for good players to win with epic advantage
LinkPvP
Whatever I just hope I make it far :/
przepson

PrinceLink wrote:

But if someone got pp from maps from mappol, an be little under 40k (well we have ex. map with 5*), this is too bad?
I think you try eliminate guys, who can play vs you and have chance to win this tournament
Topic Starter
-Nino-

przepson wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

But if someone got pp from maps from mappol, an be little under 40k (well we have ex. map with 5*), this is too bad?
I think you try eliminate guys, who can play vs you and have chance to win this tournament
All i care about is people having fun. Im doing this cos i came up with it when i was bored. Itll be good, I hope \0/
Cystrafe
The tournament actually requires me to be up at 1:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8:00) the next day. I don't think I am cut out to be up at that time.
I also have requirements at school. I really want to join the tournament, but the opportunity seemed to be not right. I really had to consider the time zones.

And I pretty much don't think that a #39000 ranker like me (thanks to frequent practice) gets to play on a tournament suitable only for 40000 and below. The notification's quite late, sorry for that. I didn't consider the difference in time until now.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

Cystrafe wrote:

The tournament actually requires me to be up at 1:00 AM Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8:00) the next day. I don't think I am cut out to be up at that time.
I also have requirements at school. I really want to join the tournament, but the opportunity seemed to be not right. I really had to consider the time zones.

And I pretty much don't think that a #39000 ranker like me (thanks to frequent practice) gets to play on a tournament suitable only for 40000 and below. The notification's quite late, sorry for that. I didn't consider the difference in time until now.
Dont worry, its understandable, I cant cater to everyone ;D
-Dyames

-Nino- wrote:

Cystrafe wrote:

Dont worry, its understandable, I cant cater to everyone ;D

Can you change the time it start the tournament
Deterioration

przepson wrote:

PrinceLink wrote:

I don't farm pp alot, maybe 5 maps a year. I still suck, though.
Topic Starter
-Nino-

-Dyames wrote:

Can you change the time it start the tournament
Not really
-Dyames
one hour it'll start D: 8-)
-Dyames
btw is there a mod DT?
Deterioration

-Dyames wrote:

btw is there a mod DT?