Ponies

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
Princess Big Mac got know through some fan comic. I guess he's canon now?
SPOILER
It's not canon if it's part of a dream. Even Scootaloo flying still doesn't count for me (no offense to her).
SPOILER
Yeah prolly more like hardcore fanservice. When I say Flutterbat I knew that was pretty much gonna be most people's main care of the fight in the dream world.
At first I thought that giant Derpy was one of the monsters and not what she was dreaming herself as.
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
When I say Flutterbat I knew that was pretty much gonna be most people's main care of the fight in the dream world.
SPOILER
I was surprised she didn't show up immediately when Applejack was shown beside a giant apple. I mean I know it's a throwback either way, but it would've had more effect that way, lol.
Kyonko Hizara

Blazevoir wrote:

SPOILER
I was surprised she didn't show up immediately when Applejack was shown beside a giant apple. I mean I know it's a throwback either way, but it would've had more effect that way, lol.
SPOILER
Better placement of it would have made it feel less odd.
zichis20

Pokebis wrote:

Pony thread?
Pony thread.

All things on Lauren Faust's new My Little Pony series, Friendship is Magic.
Thoughts, faves, and fun!
Try to spoiler any spoilers and have some fabulous discussion!

Rarity is my favorite main character.
Mine is Rainbowdash
PrinceArua
I used to fancy Fluttershy, but it was quite some time ago since I was a part of that fandom and I mostly liked it because I liked the artstyle, colors etc. I watched it with my little sister, haha.
NaomiMinette
Here's an excuse to rewatch Episode 100 (like you need a reason :P):

Kimitakari
mlp is love ... mlp is life ...
Rivals_7
Lel. I never knew this pony thread ever Exist XD
Kyonko Hizara
I hope Blaze watches tomorrows episode on time :U
NaomiMinette
Can't guarantee anything because I've been busy the past couple Saturdays already.
Rivals_7

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

what episode are you talking about?
There is no episodes until october (but probably december :P )
Kyonko Hizara

Rivals_7 wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

what episode are you talking about?
There is no episodes until october (but probably december :P )
There was episodes on the wiki scheduled for the 18th and 25th, but those seem to be gone now. Maybe because of the new movie they split the season.

It's kinda disappointing if season 5 is ended as a half season.
NaomiMinette
They said S5 would be split into two parts and that they'd continue airing the second half later this year (I'm assuming Rivals_7 has the correct date).
Kyonko Hizara
Still not looking forward to the movie. The preview from SDCC isn't doing anything for me. Rainbow Rocks left me with sub-par expectations. RR felt so dumbed down compared to the series and even the first movie.
NaomiMinette
It's that time again to grab some popcorn and soda:

Expect the usual shenanigans (read: swearing, many wtf moments, etc.).
NaomiMinette
Separate post because S5 continued airing again.

SPOILER
WHERE, THE, HELL, IS, COCO?!
Kyonko Hizara
So much sooner than I expected. After hearing December or January I almost dropped season 5 completely.
-Makishima S-
I'm still gonna do rewatch of all eps, sadly slower than i expected, just finishing first part of S5.

Good to hear that second part will be airing.
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
This week's epi... Rarity, THIS IS AN ALL-AGES SHOW, DAMMIT DX *looks at a scene about 12 minutes in (if you're watching it without commercials)*
Amakari_old
A random bump in the world???
XD
Kyonko Hizara

Amakari wrote:

A random bump in the world???
XD
It's not random, season 5 started up again

SPOILER
Is Soarin just tired or is he getting past his prime now? :U Those eye bags were intense
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
Is Soarin just tired or is he getting past his prime now? :U Those eye bags were intense
SPOILER
Huh, what... I swear I didn't notice them... I WAS TOO BUSY BEING ANNOYED BY SPITFIRE'S NEW (HORRIBLE) VOICE DX
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
She goes through voices so much that I have started to not like her anymore. Her S4 voice was the best imo. Given she doesn't appear a lot but I wonder why they don't keep the same VA for her?
NaomiMinette
Episode stuff
COCO'S BACK, ASD;LFKJAS;LDFKJAS;LDFJSA;LDKFJ;LASDKFJ

...Also, I almost thought I saw Babs Seed again, lol.
Movie stuff
I guess it was okay. There wasn't as much games as I thought there'd be, though...

The end bit with the two Twilights was pretty hilarious, lol.
NaomiMinette
Separate post because awesomeness just happened:

SPOILER
THIS, IS, THE, BEST, CMC, EPI, EVER, ASLD;KFJA;LSDKFJA;SLDFKJ;LASDFKJL;ASDFJ;LSDA

Well yeah... it's because the CMC FINALLY got their Cutie Marks, but OVERALL the episode was awesome! Kinda felt like a season finale, too (especially with that Celestia/Luna ending).
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
Overall I think this was a good episode. Finding their cutie marks (disregarding the spoilers that it was announced they would get them in this episode) was not as expected as I thought that it would be. The success being kept until the end I feel made it less predictable and more enjoyable to watch. However I don't like the design of their cutie marks. Them all being pretty much the same, while it does symbolize all they have been through together, I think the colours could have been different for each one.
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
I guess I shouldn't be entirely surprised, but...

CADANCE AND SHINING ARMOR ARE GONNA HAVE A FOAL?!?!
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
Well marketing reasons suggested a long time ago they already had one
NaomiMinette

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

SPOILER
Well marketing reasons suggested a long time ago they already had one
New news to me... Then again, I never pay attention to merchandise.

EDIT: Nightmare Night/Halloween episode
The heck... Did I just see a Sailor Moon pony drawing? And that horse head... AND A SECOND TWILIGHT?!

Also, lol @ Flutterbat returning. BUT WHERE THE HELL IS LUNA?!?!
EDIT 2: S5 finale
Whoa... wasn't expecting the past villains to come back. And it figures they'd make Starlight Glimmer a friend.

...Makes me wonder when Sunset Shimmer will come back to Equestria. I know Equestria Girls is a different universe, but still...
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
I'm actually more happy than not that they left the song till the very end. It made it feel like the episode wasn't oversaturated with them like some of the finales have been.
NaomiMinette
SPOILER
The most surprising thing (well... to me, anyway) was that Starlight even sang.
Endaris
I can't really get myself to finish the first season.
Not very exciting to watch with no deeper plot even though ponies are kind of cool.
I would have put this glorious Inferno Pony as my avatar if the proportions were more cubic.
infernoCopXmlp is really the best thing that ever happened
TGminer
<-------------
NaomiMinette
Kyonko Hizara
Sellout: The Alicorn Foal
-Mystic
-Makishima S-
Hasbro pls, this is messed xD

Looks interesting!
Jiroski_old

Blazevoir wrote:

MY LITTLE PONY SEASON 6 IN SPRING 2016! 30 Second Teaser With Royal Foal Officially Revealed!

Oh boy.
I can't believe this series is still airing haha

actually, not surprised that it is ;)
Kyonko Hizara
So how about that season 6? :U

SPOILER
The whole time watching the season premier I was annoyed. Honestly I would not care if Sellout the Alicorn foal turns out to be cursed and has to be killed for the better of Equestria. Now that ponies are able to be born as Alicorns, that validates ever Alicorn OC that has no thought put into it. God bless. And take it as unaccepting but the communist being the new member to the main cast is terrible as well, but I guess people actually really liked her.

and for episode 3

SPOILER
Need more Maud
NaomiMinette
S6E1 & 2
Flurryheart might just be a "one in a million" kinda thing. Who knows.

As for Starlight, I don't mind her as she is now (I'm a sucker for "villains turning good" situations). I just don't know how they're gonna handle her being around Twilight & co. from this point on. Part of me was thinking she'd stay with Sunburst, but since he's suddenly become important as well... I got nothin'.
S6E3
Believe it or not, Rarity drove me insane. Usually it'd be Maud because of... well... how she is, but that scene involving getting Pinkie's party cannon back...

AS;LDKFJA;SLDFJ;LASKDJF;ALSKDFJ;LASKDJF;LKASDJF;LKASDJF;LASKJDF;LKASJDF;LKASDJF;LAKSJF;LKASDJF;LKASDJF;LSAKDJF;LKASJDF;LASKJDF;LKAS
show more