forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
is that a Wii U? and a wired XBOX 360 controller?
Bweh

Zelda wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I still use one of Zelda's maps for square practice

bpm changes were kinda dumb irc
Is it Black Swan ?
It's Black Swan, isn't it ?

Edit: no wait, Black Swan doesn't have bpm changes from what I recall. La Campanella ~Nu Rave~ ?
No, it was Black Swan

I guess I'm being dumb, there were like 1/3 streams in there or something that felt weird when followed up with 1/4 ones iunno
Zelda
Oh. Yeah, those are 1/3 streams followed by 1/4, not bpm changes. I guess you can practice that kind of silliness with that map too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jordan
I had a certain kind of dream and now I'm feeling like shit after waking up. I wish this could finally end... It's been 3 months.
Mercurial
Talking about that, today I had a "nightmare" where I clicked upon a facebook photo, then 500 fucking links of the same picture came out, but every single one was darker than the previous one.

You couldn't close said pictures, but watch them one by one until the last one. The last one was the face of death itself, then I woke the fuck up and I couldn't close my eyes after that for 3 or 4 hours.
IppE

Zelda wrote:

Inkling get
>all 3 monitors are different

triggered
B1rd
So on September the 11th I'm going to have to go without internet for a few days while I wait for NBN to be installed. Coincidentally that is also the day my no-fap challenge finishes.

What a disaster.
BrokenArrow
it's 9/11 all over again
Zelda

IppE wrote:

Zelda wrote:

Inkling get
>all 3 monitors are different

triggered
It would be very nice with a couple more U2414H's. Or at least another U2412HM so the sides match. I really want to get rid of that shitty Packard Bell thing, but I'm busy spending my money on being a console pleb atm.
kirueggy

B1rd wrote:

So on September the 11th I'm going to have to go without internet for a few days while I wait for NBN to be installed. Coincidentally that is also the day my no-fap challenge finishes.

What a disaster.

You should come to the US and watch the Love Live! movie with me in LA
EneT
Das gay.
Zelda
Yuudachi-kun
I had a dream about Silmarilen
EneT
Was it sexual?
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Was it sexual?
I snuck up from behind him and gave him a big hug and didn't let go and nuzzled into his cheek
EneT

EneT wrote:

Das gay.
Yuudachi-kun
Okay
Yuudachi-kun
It felt good
EneT
Do you dream about everyone here?
Yuudachi-kun
Not yet
EneT
Who have you dreamt about then?
Yuudachi-kun
Just Silmarilen so far
EneT
Good.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Good.
??!?!??!?!??!
EneT

EneT wrote:

Das gay.
And good night.
Trash Boat

EneT wrote:

Das gay.
The Gambler

EneT wrote:

Das gay.

P.S. Their mechs are overpriced af.
Yuudachi-kun
Someone inform Silly
Trash Boat
Khelly, you silly!
Yuudachi-kun
Capital S. Proper noun
B1rd
if someone's name is not capitalised, that's how you should write it.
Patcherelli

Dulcet wrote:

you better loosen that sausage
my thoughts put into words
kirueggy
i really really hate AP biology
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

if someone's name is not capitalised, that's how you should write it.
If someone's name is not capitalised, fuck them it's a name anyways.

kirueggy wrote:

I got a 4.
The Gambler

kirueggy wrote:

You musn't have been through IB HL Physics, have you?
Green Platinum
Uni level Biology is EZPZ, Biochem is where is starts getting hard
IppE

Zelda wrote:

It would be very nice with a couple more U2414H's. Or at least another U2412HM so the sides match. I really want to get rid of that shitty Packard Bell thing, but I'm busy spending my money on being a console pleb atm.
P2314H Herrenvolk
piruchan
I was having a discussion with my friends three days ago about what anime would fit with Indonesian TV guidelines and pass the censorship test. We couldn't think of anything else besides Doraemon, which aired 15 years ago.

Can you help us?
The rules are: no magic, no hentai, no ecchi, no yuri, no yaoi, no nudity, no kiss scene, no crossdress, no swimsuit, no violence, no cute girls doing cute things (this rules out idol anime and stuff like K-On!).
Green Platinum
Sports animes?
Blue Stig

I don't play Doter but this makes the game perfect.
show more