forum

The Mafia Tree - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
MBomb

Ace Timing wrote:

If you lynch jess and she flips scum, the probability of setsuen being scum skyrockets. Jess always townreads her scumpals in her reads lists, or puts them in null town, its not conf scum, but the chances still increase.
I'd say this is untrue simply because of the fact that in the Hoenn game, she put Frostings in her null-town list and only Frostings, and he was town that game.
MBomb
Also I'm back and no progress seems to have been made. Decision time. Everyone who's here right now, say your two top people out of either of the 4 possible cases right now (Me, Frostings, Zexion, or Jess, I don't see any other lynch happening right now). If you're one of those 4 people, only say one, just because that makes more sense.
MBomb
Oh also, if you are definitely sure there's only one (or even none) of those people you want to get lynched, only vote one (Either that, or I expect a wall about why we should vote a specific person).
MBomb
With only 2 hours until deadline, we basically have to make a compromise at this stage, no other option.
Topic Starter
Sakura
2 hours remaining!
Vote Count 1.32

Frostings (4) - Raging Bull, -[Jess]-, Haneii, Amianki [L-3]
Amianki (3) - sLaiNi, Navizel
Zexion (2) - Setsuen, Drezi
- Magic Bomb - (1) - Zexion
Navizel (1) - pieguy1372
Setsuen (1) - Frostings

Not Voting (2) - Ace Timing, - Magic Bomb -

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch
Drezi
It's either Frostings or Jess, I don't see anything else happening in 2 hours and even Jess is a strech.
Drezi
Frostings I'll be voting you unless suddenly people show up and agree to PL Jess so better claim.
Navizel
fuck this

whatever happens happens

Vote: Frostings
Raging Bull

Amianki wrote:

I'm getting weird vibes from Raging Bull, but can't pinpoint anything specific.
Mind explaining?

I suppose my reason for voting frosting may be a weak one, but its better than voting just to avoid an ML. I think somewhere frosting was also contradicting himself on his read with mb.
MBomb

Drezi wrote:

Frostings I'll be voting you unless suddenly people show up and agree to PL Jess so better claim.
This, it's L-2, and I'll probably vote you once we're closer to the deadline (I want as much time for information as possible), so you might as well just claim your role now.

Also, note to Drezi, don't place your vote for another like 30 minutes at least. You've said already you'll be around at deadline so it's fine to wait a bit longer, and I don't want a quickhammer, even an hour of discussion is still time for said discussion.
Frostings
isn't the DL literally right now? Or is there one hour left?
Anyways, reads:

suspicious
Setsuen, Amianki, pieguy
closer look into Zexion Day2, because of some things he said Day1 I'm gonna try to find it right now incase we have 1 hour left

still not claiming :roll:
Topic Starter
Sakura
1 hour remaining! If no hammer is reached within 60 minutes day will end with No Lynch.
Vote Count 1.33

Frostings (5) - Raging Bull, -[Jess]-, Haneii, Amianki, Navizel [L-2]
Amianki (2) - sLaiNi
Navizel (1) - pieguy1372
Setsuen (1) - Frostings

Not Voting (2) - Ace Timing, - Magic Bomb -

Drezi
There's no way that you can or should deny claiming at this point.
Frostings
Found Zexion's post

Zexion wrote:

Ugh, honestly all that dicsussion about MB in the middle of the game is making me more unsure right now. I would go with a MB lynch... maaaaybe Frostings but I'm quite unsure about his case. I will keep an eye over Drezi for the next days according to MB's flip if that happens. For now I see Amianki is his usual townplay, he should be definitly addressed if he continues like this for the next day, an Amianki lynch D1 is a bit too rushed.
I want to see if he keeps to his words Day2
Raging Bull
Frosting, post town reads too please
Frostings

Drezi wrote:

There's no way that you can or should deny claiming at this point.
Why? Well now we still have an hour left and no one has an intent to hammer

I find Setsuen most scummiest right now just because of his quick change to Navizel, but I'm in no position to argue right now
I don't even think Setsuen will be here for the DL
Unvote

intent on voting either Amianki or Jess at this point.
Frostings

Raging Bull wrote:

Frosting, post town reads too please
sLaiNi, Ace T, maybe Nav
Drezi
me and Magic bomb will vote you
Frostings
sLaiNi because of his early Day1 posts, Ace T because of PR slip, Navi is a gut feel
Frostings

Drezi wrote:

me and Magic bomb will vote you
No I still don't want to claim
Frostings
If I'm lynched today, I'll be revealed anyways
Drezi
Better get NK-d than mislynched...
Drezi
Though after this anything you claim will be diminished in legitimacy
Frostings

Drezi wrote:

Better get NK-d than mislynched...
If I reveal my role, what will you do? Lynch someone else? I know what my role is, and I know how town and scum will behave using that information
Raging Bull
I think i might know frosting role since he is not claiming. Who was our "sort of" second most suspicion person?
sLaiNi
Vote Frostings

Didn't read the last 2-3 pages, just fast to get no Nolynch
Drezi
Depending on your claim we can No Lynch...
Topic Starter
Sakura
Game is paused hold on.
Drezi
slaini you idiot you hammered...
MBomb
oh, forgot about that
Navizel
wtf
Navizel
did he forgot he was double voter
sLaiNi
2015-08-20 20:31:19 UTC
said the "2 hours left" post and it's 22:47 here, so I felt like I was running out of time to read
Topic Starter
Sakura
What are your abilities!
What would me saying my abilities help you in any way?
We may do no lynch if it's better for the town to leave you alive
OH HEY GUYS SORRY BUT AHH- *trips with the nose rope hanging frostings* Ooops sorry

Frostings Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla) has been lynched Day 1
Frostings

Sakura wrote:

Hi, you are a Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla)
You've been living peacefully here but some people decide to make this tree their own place.
During the day, you may vote and talk.
During the night, you may sleep.

You win when all the invaders have been kicked out of the tree house.

Final Vote Count Day 1

Frostings (7) - Raging Bull, -[Jess]-, Haneii, Amianki, Navizel, sLaiNi [LYNCH]
Navizel (1) - pieguy1372

Not Voting (3) - Ace Timing, - Magic Bomb -, Navizel

Drezi
or just scum and didn't want to wait for the claim... which should have happened long ago...
Raging Bull
That was anticlimatic. Idk about slaini now.
Topic Starter
Sakura
~Night 1~
- The Middle Man-

Current Housing:
[pieguy1372]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Amianki]
[Raging Bull]
[Navizel]
[Haneii]
[Ace Timing]
[sLaiNi]
[Zexion]
[-[Jess]-]
[-VACANT-]
[Drezi]

Deadline for all Night Actions is 24 hours
Topic Starter
Sakura
Since day ended before pieguy1372 could reply to her prod, she will be prodded at day start once again (will start ticking from 24 hours)
Topic Starter
Sakura
As everyone comes back, looks like one person couldn't make it, it seems he spent too long last night looking for the correct papers and was caught by the enemy.

Navizel Town Register (Town 2-shot Cop) was killed Night 1
Navizel

Sakura wrote:

Hi, you are a Treehouse Register (Town 2-Shot Cop)
You handle the registry of the people, unfortunately in your urgency you were able to only take with you 2 papers.
2-shot Cop: During the Night you may check a player to see if they are an inhabitant of the Tree (Town), you may only do this twice.

You win when all the invaders have been kicked out of the treehouse

~Day 2~
- The Night Owl-

Current Housing:
[pieguy1372]
[Setsuen]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Haneii]
[Raging Bull]
[-VACANT-]
[Amianki]
[Ace Timing]
[sLaiNi]
[Zexion]
[-[Jess]-]
[-VACANT-]
[Drezi]

Deadline for Hammer is 7 days, or until 8/27 16:00 GMT-5

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting (11) - pieguy1372, Setsuen, - Magic Bomb -, Amianki, Raging Bull, Haneii, Ace Timing, sLaiNi, Zexion, -[Jess]-, Drezi

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch
Topic Starter
Sakura
Also apologies for the late day start, was pretty tired and took a nap which lasted longer than i thought it would.
show more