forum

modding v2?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
t/129625

So I've been hearing a lot about how the BN system is supposed to be representative of modding v2. However, I'm very curious to this, as I've literally never heard anything specifically regarding modding v2. I'd like to hear about the progress this project has been taking

The thing I'm most curious about is many of the interfaces in the thread linked above, if those have any plans to be utilized in the near future.

I'm also curious as to things such as the modder score? Will this be the same as the BN score that is currently implemented? Will being added to the team require the same application/voting process as the BN currently does?

I'm curious to hear about this, as I hear it cited so many times, but have never seen any progress about it. I don't mean it in a "hrrrnngghhh ur dum" kind of way, I'm just curious to know how the progress is going.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
wow im really excited for these developments
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I'm definitely glad that this system is being used to counter-act legitimate complaints I have about the current modding process, since I see it's being worked on so much and a release is definitely coming out soon, seeing as the BN system, in a few days, will have reached its 1 year anniversary, but the BN system was only meant to be a "transition" to modding v2.