forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
kek
Mercurial
So, at last, I won a game as Vengeful Spirit.

FUCK CLINKZ
IppE
meanwhile in hollow247town,

I am becometh death
Granger
These pixels seem so sharp.
Im never 100% sure weter i like antialiasing or not, but i feel like that sclythe could use some.
B1rd

Totally worth cutting your framerate in half.
DeletedUser_3905941
you're not even using the great scythe
fucking casul
dNextGen

B1rd wrote:

b-b-ut the benchmark is invalid if we dont crank up the AA to its maximum
Zelda

B1rd wrote:

Alternatively, you could use a faster AA method than multi sampling. You know, like FXAA.
B1rd

Zelda wrote:

Alternatively, you could use a faster AA method than multi sampling. You know, like FXAA.
Lower framerate drop for a blurry screen. Sounds great.
Zelda
Based on this, I'll just conclude that you have roughly no clue what you're even saying.

http://international.download.nvidia.co ... rison.html
B1rd
The right looks blurry. That's exactly what I was talking about.
Zelda
Right, except for the part where it isn't blurry at all.
chaee
I second that right side looks blurry compared to the left side
B1rd

Zelda wrote:

Right, except for the part where it isn't blurry at all.
Ok. It's a matter of preference whether you like FX and MXAA.
IppE

Granger wrote:

Im never 100% sure weter i like antialiasing or not, but i feel like that sclythe could use some.
Screenshots don't capture FXAA so eh.

And to those who say FXAA blurs things, of course it does, it's a post process AA filter. I just don't like it when everything has the crispness of a burnt potato chip.
Yuudachi-kun
Haha people think I'll give them supporter.
Bweh

Khelly wrote:

Wow, it's been a long time since I've held someone in such contempt.
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Wow, it's been a long time since I've held someone in such contempt.
I gave it to boat.
GSG95

IppE wrote:

Granger wrote:

Screenshots don't capture FXAA so eh.

And to those who say FXAA blurs things, of course it does, it's a post process AA filter. I just don't like it when everything has the crispness of a burnt potato chip.
Even if I am a filthy low end plebian, FXAA seems very viable. Playing on the smallest resolution without anti-aliasing makes every single one of you look like Mario. Even if FXAA doesn't change the fact that I have to be the Asian I am while playing, at least you're not Mario.
Bweh
Please go gargle on some dicks
GSG95

Brian OA wrote:

Go gargle on some dicks
find me some
Bweh
Not you
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Not you
I don't see how this offends you.
GSG95

Brian OA wrote:

Not you
sorry, boss.
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

Just because someone says something you don't like, doesn't mean you should leave offensive and homophobic comments like this. You're a mod, so you should hold yourself to a higher standard, please.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Just because someone says something you don't like, doesn't mean you should leave offensive and homophobic comments like this. You're a mod, so you should hold yourself to a higher standard, please.
What if I was a girl - would eating dicks be homophobic then
B1rd
That'd just be misogynistic. Also, my bad for making assumptions about your gender and sexual preferences.
Yuudachi-kun
Respect my pronouns I am Khel-kin
EneT
If you were a girl Khel, I'd probably bang.
Yuudachi-kun
Why not right now
EneT
Cus' i ain't gay.
Yuudachi-kun
Fuck you transphobe I'm calling the trans police right now and they will arrive and bust down your door any minute to tell you what a cisscum you're being
Bweh

Khelly wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Not you
I don't see how this offends you.
Well, the truth is, I'm tired of you.

At least as far as I can remember, I've locked every single thread you've made. However, you've proven yourself to be a sensible human being throughout your various contributions to the forums, your discussions, as well as your private messages with me. In fact, you went ahead and called my methodology arbitrary after I locked what I could only assume was a blatant attempt to start some shit, so I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt this time around. If you asked me what I expected that giveaway thread to amount to, I would say "I don't know." But I certainly expected more than

Khelly wrote:

And yeah, I know, that's a lot to expect given the circumstances, but here I was assuming you were a step ahead of me. Ironically, it was just me taking a step back.

Honestly, I don't like locking threads, especially when a regular that I can relate to makes me do it. So what I'm gonna do is I'm going back to work, and you can go back to shitting up the place and maybe have fun with a couple guys here and there.

I'm done

goodbye
Yuudachi-kun
OT is the place to make unfunny jokes - at least that's what I think of it. I made the thread to take the piss out of the guy who said he was going to give supporter to people but then backed down - I didn't expect him to give it anyways and think he was just looking for an excuse to back off. So I made my thread to poke fun at it and thought that I could give supporter to one person to see what kind of reactions I could get.

You sound like there's something else that's gotten to you that's not me.
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

There's a clear reason why I haven't taken any action as a mod at this point and why I'm delegating this to someone else. You can probably guess why.

Khelly wrote:

OT is the place to make unfunny jokes - at least that's what I think of it. I made the thread to take the piss out of the guy who said he was going to give supporter to people but then backed down - I didn't expect him to give it anyways and think he was just looking for an excuse to back off. So I made my thread to poke fun at it and thought that I could give supporter to one person to see what kind of reactions I could get.

You sound like there's something else that's gotten to you that's not me.
It's not the place to make unfunny jokes; I don't lock parody threads like those on a whim. I mean, I know the concept is lost around here because nobody's been legitimately funny or interesting in what may have been years and the containment thread for that is a complete failure, as you can see right here, but OT's not the place to make unfunny jokes.

And yeah, maybe I wasn't clear enough, but what's gotten to me is your track record. You've made me lock so many things while still giving me a good impression. It's almost like you're an advanced Riince or something. But like I said, I don't like locking things, especially when someone like you makes me do it.
Aurani
You people have become so hostile here... what the actual fuck, chill out.
Yuudachi-kun
Brian, I don't think it's fair to say I've made you lock so many things because the amount of threads I've posted has to be able to be counted on one hand unless you will count for me. Or maybe they've been so low effort I forgot about most of them, but I'm pretty sure it's around 5.

Also, I think the jokes are funny - it's just if I call them that and don't say "unfunny" then someone will whinge at me for thinking they're funny.

e: It is 7 and most of them have been parodies of other threads I see on here.
Bweh

Aurani wrote:

You people have become so hostile here... what the actual fuck, chill out.
You're right

I'm sorry Khel, I'm just really stressed out. I didn't mean for you to gargle dicks; I just haven't the chance to say that in a while. I'm going to go cool off.
Yuudachi-kun
I still love you
Aurani
I have several things to do this week, with taking the IELTS being one of them. I can't even sleep due to all the worrying.
show more