forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Just tested it on w10 - it's something on your end.
BeDuck
PP commands are not working for me either.

On cuttingedge

What am I doing wrong..

Frc
How I can make the twitch chat show in osu!? I already set everything, the Twitch and osu iirc, followed the steps like the MSN Live thing and still nothing.
Ishkiz
!Mods! is outputting only SD,K8,RN regardless of which mods are actually used. It's the same on stable, beta, and cutting edge. Windows 7, running the latest version (v150623.17) Have tried a variety of maps, restarting, running as admin, and everything else seems to be working fine, so I'm unsure if it's a problem on my end.

Thanks in advance

Not sure what's changed, but 2 months later it's working now.

aoisoraa
I got the twitch chat relay working in which twitch chat messages are redirected to a chat tab in-game. Is it possible to reply to twitch messages relayed into the osu in-game chat?

When I attempt to reply, I get a message from BanchoBot that says that I have not joined that channel yet.

Thanks so much.
ThePooN

Piotrekol wrote:

@ThePooN
Can't reproduce - works just fine.
:(
Do you think running SC on Linux is possible? Tried to get it running exactly like in Windows, in the same prefix than osu!, but crashed with this:
fixme:process:GetNumaHighestNodeNumber (0x33fb88): semi-stub
fixme:thread:SetThreadStackGuarantee (0x33fb6c): stub
err:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken Unhandled Token Information class 29!
err:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken Unhandled Token Information class 29!
err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
fixme:time:QueryThreadCycleTime (0xfffffffe,0x3b22560,): stub!
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:nls:GetUserPreferredUILanguages stub: 8 0x33ce68 (nil) 0x33ce64
fixme:thread:GetThreadPreferredUILanguages 8, 0x33ce68, (nil) 0x33ce64
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Accessibility"
fixme:advapi:EventRegister {8e9f5090-2d75-4d03-8a81-e5afbf85daf1}, 0x8301f2, (nil), 0x13f5a28
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33db48,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"osu!StreamCompanion.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"osu!StreamCompanion.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"zx_6da36e76e15d4e1085c8476ef25fd7dc"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Core"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"WindowsBase"
fixme:process:FlushProcessWriteBuffers : stub
Ezoda

AoiSora-kun wrote:

I got the twitch chat relay working in which twitch chat messages are redirected to a chat tab in-game. Is it possible to reply to twitch messages relayed into the osu in-game chat?

When I attempt to reply, I get a message from BanchoBot that says that I have not joined that channel yet.

Thanks so much.

This is planned in the future, but i cant say when it will happen :)
Frc

Neko Sanae wrote:

How I can make the twitch chat show in osu!? I already set everything, the Twitch and osu iirc, followed the steps like the MSN Live thing and still nothing.

Hello? Someone can help me? I already had this issue for like 2 weeks...
ThePooN
https://img.cartooncraft.fr/VDog/5736ff

Didn't know I was able to play all these mods at once. I'm so underrated. ThePooN > C
Leslord

The AR is coming out as the OD and everything else down the line is messed up for me.
insomnyawolf
Works fine in windows 7 from v1 to v1.4
In V1.5 its bugged
Can you fix it pls?
Dreamgate
Apparantly when I start the program it just crashes.
Any solution? (I'm on Win7, 64Bit)
makemecool123
it sucks i was finding a signiture that make if im offline or online
Hot Loli
well, pp show option isn't stable, it can view only 1 difficult of map.
win7x64
- Aihara Enju -
Osu!StreamCompanion Stop working , Can someone help me ? Im on Windows 7 (64bit)
kere
deleted
Kynan

tryonelove wrote:

Actually using osu! beta.
That's why it's not working, stream companion detects the "osu!" window but when you use osu! beta the window is named "osu!beta" which I guess makes it undetectable for the stream companion :/
kere
deleted
Kynan
Ah weird, I don't have this issue with mine :/
kere
deleted
Seat Ibiza TDI
Mine says the program stopped working...
- Aihara Enju -
Like mine
Seat Ibiza TDI

[Nietono] wrote:

Like mine
unistall your microsoft.net framework 4 and install this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=42642

at least it worked for me
Linku
embalming
I've successfully used this once but now it just gives me this error. I've tried reinstalling it but it doesn't seem to work.

Error Log
Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at #=qgxa_h9Y5Hn43etHuxqGsu9gyV__CakY62eSZJDEqdZ0=.#=q09su1MBTiQDAI_PcZunR0Urep00niS73i$DBiqGE4AU=(String #=qISWDsCDr1pAmM7snozlnfg==, String #=qeXc65djMoNK4Q6P5QdGWOQ==)
at #=qgxa_h9Y5Hn43etHuxqGsu9gyV__CakY62eSZJDEqdZ0=.#=qRdco4YJTN5bsdPaID7L67rRBvtddoROYjXjMZ7NHaVc=(String #=qMpAbM1K3XjyW2o_Ksejy8Q==, String #=quNkVi8S30$c5shi9Acrnew==)
at #=qolvgPoxZmO3HtleGShcCZIGOaXDgnh$CUYq_GYhHBGc=.#=qTnjogIQYIxCglAGM4thNWQ==(Boolean #=qtF3d_siy9o_9yRV$o3vhhg==)
at #=qsVTcKs32jnB17wT1h_VA4Sf4PIuo5luu1GzomzFzPV0=..ctor(String[] #=qSVuXkoqVkVS3tHU9wwaQxg==)
at #=qQkb6WL4G$zSOjT8198ZwvBHHGBKA7tz_vQGWVr50zyw=.#=qC7LAkKZT7kEOwgH6sxPnew==(String[] #=qa7lg6ofog5OEolK9TNEREQ==)
at #=qkb58KicSo02qiAW8zO0Hl9BU1cShhl1FkMcyR5bDInI=.#=qXJg0crfczff8FqYLUJLZQw==(String[] #=qSwSyCowjtmK1nDJqMSdOzw==)
Hot Loli
Hm... After i update my nickname this error appearing:
SPOILER
Не удается прочитать данные из транспортного соединения: Программа на вашем хост-компьютере разорвала установленное подключение. в System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
в #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qr0YBqzGZEQFhuo8eALlsEg==(IAsyncResult #=qHoaP1BGar14OKLGsj5ETBQ==)
в System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
в System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
в System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
в System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
в System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
в System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
To deal with it - for users like me, that have 'space' in nick, just type like i: Hot_Loli
AardvarkMaster_old
Um I can't find the fo,der for osu? Any help?
Eliza4Forever
I downloaded the folder, but I can't open it. Please help! :( :?
Alivviegirl
I have a weird problem where when I play or watch someone else play the format switches to !Title! - !Artist! !Diff! as opposed to Artist - Title, which is what I would prefer. However, it is normal (Artist - Title) when I'm simply listening to a song. It is indeed !Artist! - !Title! !Diff! in the configuration. Not sure what to do about it so I came here hoping for help.
-Electra
i download the program , but don't open ... say the program stopped working.
Arcane
I love this!! well done 8-) 8-)
Hutty5
This is the error code that I get now... It was working a few days ago. The commands don't work in my twitch chat anymore.

Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qjqakohkgp9vTh6qJGAQEdA==(String #=qUjuUUU2x_GqOwe28S2fHtQ==, Object[] #=qCNOc4B3iVA796yp9gQjQ9w==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qJk7a3FKK3RZ0fsmwZKJHZQ==(String #=qvUb7dO0XQ0PU385wXLp_ZA==)
at #=q1CZcfeRVFjv13FdHcJ3mww==.#=qrUFB1ruLxpHOMuPNxn0oVUTn9VzwScxng1ixfiO_zs8=(Object #=qrBCwk7V0dwipuVKhuQRWHg==, EventArgs #=qJWm5l5LOzFTE8xikKMEUiQ==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qt2izBIKyeTsZj$SBPzliD_T4tHb7wKgf0An7wI_t3OM=(EventArgs #=qzhKoWF04mx9i_Mj0dDzFcw==)
at #=qBW7IJ0nX6l57Fhl_qo6AzVt_E5LWP5cHjOsIB8PMPysKFkkqINl3pLd9GxA2O99c.#=qyq76B67X3vt64x7mIwXwC$7gnr3tA1lb4yUWGzOI_Z8=(#=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks= #=qf30GgyKmtLepIbWyXjY4CA==, #=quSQIunMvN6Dj8jB3D5KUF0lpPjxCZy_L8BkT1wVeNxE= #=qO$u7BfzwkFC0_uFiIS9JUg==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qTxQsMWlgJF2LdF$L9rtMjg==(String #=qOLGVbl2nbVpqz_6xnX_Kew==)
at #=qEZ9yxxXHQNp2VgOZojt1qrEzUVKd2QJ7rgCmwYarmks=.#=qr0YBqzGZEQFhuo8eALlsEg==(IAsyncResult #=qHoaP1BGar14OKLGsj5ETBQ==)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
Zeptaxis
Wow that's perfect :D

It would be even cooler if it could count CTB dash and mania keys too !
(Simply allow to track more keys than 2 ?)
Frozenemerald
Osu!stream companion don't start when i double click on it
Poku
Looks very useful, i might try to stream with it soon! thanks for sharing! :D
Von Yoosten
it doesn't work for me anymore :(
Even after re-downloading. can you patch a new version please?
A Medic
Amazing tool, seriously awesome when you get it working.
Purps
Doesn't seem to be working for me anymore for some reason.
StormPegy
Downloaded today and tested.
Works great and does what it says, fairly easy to use once i told it the paths of where my game is installed.
Will be streaming with it when i can!

Great work!

-StormPegy
Hestia Chan
I can't download do to a Virus in the program. Why?
show more