rEdo -
Sniverre235 (1) - Frostings
Zexion -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings (3) - Tess, Sniverre235, fartownik
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird -

Not Voting: Irreversible, rEdo, Amianki, -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -, Zexion

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline will be on July 25 8:30PM GMT -5. This is 10 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
You did make a mistake, I'm on Tess and Not Voting, I should only be on Tess.
rEdo
Oh they, that sounds just like me.
rEdo

rEdo wrote:

Oh they
oh hey*
rEdo
@Navizel: You should definitely bold out the left-most names in each lane. That's called pleasure for eyes. Removing names with no votes on them seems like a good idea, too.
rEdo

rEdo wrote:

lane
line*

oh no the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MBomb
But anyway, I should actually be on not voting :^)

Unvote
rEdo
you know what

I'm gonna insta-scumread everyone who has a little girl in their avatar

THIS IS A PLAN
MBomb

rEdo wrote:

you know what

THIS IS A PLAN
Best plan 2015 ;)
Topic Starter
Navizel
Votecount 1.4 should be good now.
MBomb
Oh also I'm surprised by the small amount of posts whilst I was gone, it was 3 hours and there was only like 7 posts...
fartownik

Frostings wrote:

The read is real. There is no new player that joins his first/second game, gets placed in scumfaction and plays "nonsensical scum" on day 1. I was at L-4 as the game just started, and so I gave my honest reads to let you all know that I am actually paying attention to this game, not just making trash posts for no reason. I don't know why you keep bringing up Irre and the last game either, when this is a new game and different things happen. Not sure if you think I'm scum acting naive, but, believe it or not, I'm one of the people actually making analysis here, unlike half the others.
Your posts are filled with hypocrisy: "More scumpoints to you, you're digging a grave" because I make a "weak" read on one person? Take a look at yourself and what you're doing to me right now. You make a scumread on me (off of what?) and now you're trying to backup your arguments with absolutely no evidence
They don't need to pretend to play nonsensical scum to be nonsensical. They simply have no idea what they're doing thus they can do anything. I don't like your read at all. The fact that you make analysis doesn't make you Town. There's most likely scum in the lurking, but that's not the rule. Also really? Mafia is all about assumptions, much less evidence. You can't really have 'evidence' on anyone in this game if you really want to go there, you can only assume to a certain point and base your actions on those assumptions. So far I assume you're a good candidate for being scum, that's all. I've made my points in previous posts, they may be trivial to you, but they're more or less scumtells to me.

fartownik wrote:

Also if you don't see any town-merit in my posts and only see them as an attack on your person, well, that is another scumtell to me.
I think this is another reaction test. If you're scum and actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid; if you're town and you're actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid.[/quote]
Well, I wrote that because I thought you're scumreading me for scumreading you (OMGUS'ing).
Irreversible

Tess wrote:

I have a small list of three scum suspects, however, if they are scum, then the rest of town is fucked. I think everyone should step up their game and start paying close attention to what's going on.
Could you elaborate?

Tess wrote:

In the meantime, could everyone tell me about their mafia experience? This is my second game.
I played some games.. I'm not saying anything else without my lawyer.

rEdo wrote:

Are they Frostings-related?
When I've read this, I thought it must be obvious that it is Frostings related, however:

Tess wrote:

Also, they're not Frostings related, they're people who seem to be working together, whereas Frostings is just machinegunning scumreads wherever he can, just like in the last game, where he was town. But I'm keeping my vote on him for reasons.
This makes literally no sense for me right now. Why would you vote someone you don't think is scum? You apparently already have a scum-trio, so you don't need to reaction test as well.

FoS: Tess

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Oh also I'm surprised by the small amount of posts whilst I was gone, it was 3 hours and there was only like 7 posts...
It happens sometimes, sometimes activity is really low.
fartownik
I very much hope to hear from Amianki, Sniverre and Jess tomorrow when I wake up
Frostings

Drezi wrote:

This is not something you should say if you're town and trying to figure out his alignment.
Not sure what you want me to say. I'm trying to be as open as possible, because secrecy isn't really my thing

Tess wrote:

It's really my second game. Also, they're not Frostings related, they're people who seem to be working together, whereas Frostings is just machinegunning scumreads wherever he can, just like in the last game, where he was town. But I'm keeping my vote on him for reasons.
What I literally have 0 scumreads so far. Not trying to defend myself because it's a terrible excuse, but your reasoning isn't consistent

Magic Bomb wrote:

explain

rEdo wrote:

I'm saveedd!

Magic Bomb wrote:

Sorry, I'll try to spend every minute of my day on this thread, just so you can get the best mafia experience <3 :roll:
Nyxa
Irre, you completely misunderstood my point lol. But, that's fine.
Frostings

fartownik wrote:

Also really? Mafia is all about assumptions, much less evidence. You can't really have 'evidence' on anyone in this game if you really want to go there, you can only assume to a certain point and base your actions on those assumptions. So far I assume you're a good candidate for being scum, that's all. I've made my points in previous posts, they may be trivial to you, but they're more or less scumtells to me.
We make assumptions based on evidence. You're just admitting that your accusations are empty

fartownik wrote:

I very much hope to hear from Amianki, Sniverre and Jess tomorrow when I wake up
and now dropping the argument and changing the subject :^))
Irreversible

Tess wrote:

Then explain.
Frostings

Tess wrote:

explain
Frostings
^ wow ninja'd by a crab
fartownik

Frostings wrote:

We make assumptions based on evidence. You're just admitting that your accusations are empty
You're seriously starting to annoy the fuck out of me. I'm not even gonna answer this.

Frostings wrote:

and now dropping the argument and changing the subject :^))
I didn't drop shit, I still remember what exactly pinged me scum in your case and I won't forget until the end of the game. It will come back one way or another. It would be ridiculous to tunnel only one player for the entirety of the day.
Drezi
@farto, you haven't anwered me, your whole angle on this push needs to be explained better.

fartownik wrote:

Okay, let's do this.

Vote: Jess

fartownik wrote:

Unvote
Vote: Frostings

Well, that was pretty easy.

Also sems like we will have more Irre-like players this game than ever before.
These posts came after one an other, nothing about Frostings in between. You said:

fartownik wrote:

I would not get a reply from Jess ... I just realized that and went on to another target, which is you ...

... it really was easy to read your scumplay right from the beginning of the game.
So what I'm asking is, why vote Jess at all first if Frostings was such an obvious scum to you from the beginning? Before your vote on him you only mentioned him being too frivolous, is that all?
Or alternatively was there something he did between your two votes, which caused you to switch? If so you haven't really talked about that, only regarding his behavior AFTER your vote.
Irreversible

Frostings wrote:

^ wow ninja'd by a crab
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

Magic Bomb wrote:

explain
Tess no longer seems the most scum to me, but before I vote my next person I want to see what happens, to see if my opinion changes.
Drezi
As for Tess, what she posted basically:
- 2 null-town reads: Irre, Zexion
- scumreads I'm not telling, voting for reasons I'm not telling, believe me I'm busy scumhunting
/this won't cut it unless you actually do something with it in the foreseeable future/
- everyone read the thread carefully!
/kinda towny I guess/
Birdy
Wow really farto? You're getting way too emotional over simple accusations. FoS so hard.
Birdy

fartownik wrote:

It would be ridiculous to tunnel only one player for the entirety of the day.
But like if you think he's scum wouldn't you want to get him lynched instead of delaying it over night?
fartownik
@Drezi: that was more or less a reaction test. I wanted to see whether Frostings thinks I'm seeing something more in what he's doing than he actually is and goes quiet. He didn't really do that.

My read on him followed because of:
- his weird, absolutely unimportant posts during RVS
- still doing that despite RVS being pretty much done (has no sense of when the RVS should end for some reason)
- his townread on Jess
- p/4340340 these two posts (1. he's admitting his posts are terrible despite RVS being over ;o 2. implying that I implied is kinda too far-fetched at that point, it was just weird).
- p/4340372 this post, I think a Townperson could actually GUESS why Magic Bomb can be townreading me at that point, an attempt to discredit me perhaps

Basically his reactions were off. Later on he felt more Town, but that might be just because he got more cautious after being pushed so hard.
fartownik
Yay, SNB is jumping on me as an opportunity arises. FoS so hard.
Birdy
FoS all you want but I'm just here to state the facts.
Drezi
Ok, that checks out, but regarding his RVS stuff you might want to check some of his previous games, it's his usual stuff so pretty null from him to me.
Nyxa
I'm not elaborating on my reads because they're hunches, and I don't like egging people on with my hunches.

As for my reply to Frostings and Irre, my vote remains on Frostings because the fact that he's acting like he previously behaved when town isn't necessarily a reason to believe he's town. His overenthusiasm is a bit suspicious. I don't like elaborating too much on my suspicions though, since I'm afraid it'd get in the way of my observation.
Drezi

Tess wrote:

the fact that he's acting like he previously behaved when town isn't necessarily a reason to believe he's town..
yes, usual behavior = null
Nyxa
That's the thing I don't like about how things have been going so far. Nothing stands out in particular. Except for one thing, but it's fairly subtle. It'd take me too long to explain, considering the way things are going right now. So, I'm waiting for you guys to fuck up.
fartownik

Static Noise Bird wrote:

fartownik wrote:

It would be ridiculous to tunnel only one player for the entirety of the day.
But like if you think he's scum wouldn't you want to get him lynched instead of delaying it over night?
Also forgot to answer this, yes I would want him lynched AT THE MOMENT, but there's still 2 more scum awaiting and that read might be off considering it's just D1 and the game has just begun. Everything is still up to debate.
Nyxa
Perfect.
Nyxa
I also consider rEdo to be null-town, leaning more town than the others.
rEdo
farwedrnik seems to be on his time of this month.

V/LA for today, will post tomorrow noon (roughly ~30 hours from now).
rEdo
Man, I forgot. I turned the PC on exclusively to do just that.

Vote: Irreversible

Be right back.
Irreversible

rEdo wrote:

farwedrnik seems to be on his time of this month.

V/LA for today, will post tomorrow noon (roughly ~30 hours from now).
Why do you even play mafia if you're AFK the whole time anyway.
Nyxa
It'd be nice if more people could post so reads could be done.
show more