posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
^ post directed to Irre
fartownik

Drezi wrote:

fartownik wrote:

I just said that because it really was easy to read your scumplay right from the beginning of the game.
I agree that the reasoning for the Jess townread is nonsense, but I'd like to hear more about the quoted part.
I already explained a lot why I think Frostings is scum.
Irreversible
It's two reasons to be exact.

As stated already: >IF< Frostings is going to flip town, that would be a third reason. And an obviously more impactful one, but I can't confirm it yet, hence why I'm not voting you yet.

You don't need to get offended at all, right? (scumcred) I'm just not believing everyone who makes "ez game plz vote 4 frostings" assumptions.
Drezi
Nope, there's pretty much nothing addressing his play from before your vote on him, apart from "that was easy", and you just said that it was easy to read his scumplay right from the beginning.
MBomb
Drezi, just wondering, what are your thoughts on Frostings right now?
Drezi
Eh, we're right in the middle of that.
MBomb
Hmm...

Vote: Tess
Frostings

fartownik wrote:

More scumpoints to you, you're digging yourself a grave. Actually there is a way a new-scum would publicly townread you and that is a nonsensical scum, which may be the case here. You didn't learn from past game with Irre, did you? I think you did, you're just pretending that you didn't because you are scum and you can't actually judge whether Jess's read on you has any legit base so you grab onto anything that was given to you so you have a "read" (townread specifically) on at least 1 player.
The read is real. There is no new player that joins his first/second game, gets placed in scumfaction and plays "nonsensical scum" on day 1. I was at L-4 as the game just started, and so I gave my honest reads to let you all know that I am actually paying attention to this game, not just making trash posts for no reason. I don't know why you keep bringing up Irre and the last game either, when this is a new game and different things happen. Not sure if you think I'm scum acting naive, but, believe it or not, I'm one of the people actually making analysis here, unlike half the others.
Your posts are filled with hypocrisy: "More scumpoints to you, you're digging a grave" because I make a "weak" read on one person? Take a look at yourself and what you're doing to me right now. You make a scumread on me (off of what?) and now you're trying to backup your arguments with absolutely no evidence

fartownik wrote:

Also if you don't see any town-merit in my posts and only see them as an attack on your person, well, that is another scumtell to me.
I think this is another reaction test. If you're scum and actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid; if you're town and you're actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid.
Frostings

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Drezi, just wondering, what are your thoughts on Frostings right now?
Magic Bomb, why don't you tell us YOUR thoughts?
MBomb
I've already said my thoughts, but I'll say again, I don't like the wagon on you. I think there's at least one scum on it, but at the same time, I don't think that's fartownik.
MBomb
You're not a townread to me, but you're not a scumread either, for now.
Irreversible
I guess it's best to wait some other people to state their opinions.
Zexion
Sorry I'm late.

Unvote

Frostings wrote:

Alright time to go ham on Day 1 RVS reads

fartownik wrote:

Going to sleep, I better not wake up to 15 pages of posts tomorrow morning (warning).
trying to stop day activity even while he's asleep? Indicative of scum

Drezi wrote:

I was just about to post that, im off too but 7/12 of us are from my timezone, so it should be a bit more balanced this time around finally : p
fartownik + Drezi scumteam confirmed

Tess wrote:

I spy with my little eye
A scummy smelling frosty pie
scumpainting me already, probably scum

Irre: Nothing worth noting so far, but we all know crabs have a hard exterior. He's scum who's hiding behind his shell acting town. Probably scum

Jess: random FoS on SNB with no explanation? wtf? obvscum

rEdo: literally posted nothing this game. typical lurker tsk tsk. town.

Sniverre: This guy is totally lying about being new at this game, He's going to make a bunch of scumslips and then just use his "i'm new" as an excuse. FoS on this guy

Zexion wrote:

Take your time and read more of the wiki. It gives a great insight of the mafia game and how to play it and stuff. I learned a lot from there!
typical goodie, trying to get towncred by being helpful. scum post right there

- Magic Bomb - <- (how does anyone write this username without going crazy, it took me like ten tries to get it right) wrote:

oh wait plz no wagon

Unvote
town <3 (but I'm still suspicious, probably scum)

Amianki: RIP CalignoBot, Amianki probably NKd him. totally scum

SNB: do I even need to explain

alright I'm a king
This post made me facepalm. I know RVS is over but I wanted to point it.

Tess wrote:

Are you being serious
Why would you take that post seriously?

Amianki wrote:

Ok yeah, Frostings is town.
From experience I can tell that Amianki's early "reads" are not to be trusted at all. Most of the time he just does a 180° on it later.

Frostings wrote:

I was just waiting for everyone to arrive
now that we're all confirmed, we can really get started :)

couple new faces here
Jess and Magic Bomb, what are your mafia experiences?
Random question after being scumread. Avoiding the topic?

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I have no idea about farto yet tbh, they're posting seemingly in-depth content but it's way too early to judge whether they're going to be helpful or non-content miniwalls or whatever. Their last vote was pretty funny. If it was not a reaction test, then I'd be less amused and more suspicious though.
Agreeing on this one. Farto's content appears helpful, I do not buy Frosting being scum just because he looked for townreads right away, might be him just joking around (as RVS was seemilgly hard to finish), tho that avoiding the topic early game makes me wary...

---------------------------

Okay, also:

I like Magic Bomb's attitude specially if it is they first game, but I do hope all their questioning comes with their own conclusions later, secretive play just hurts Town and brings suspicion.

@Irre: why is Drezi null-town? Just because he voted Jess early game for that silly read? I hardly find that enough content to assume that. MB (magic bomb) being null-scum for the excess of questions I suppose?

Not much to say about Tess, just random stuff but I do agree that frosting's moves are not really.. good.
MBomb
My main reasons for questions is to get people to talk. The more talking people do, the more we have that we can read, and the more we have to read, the more information we can gather towards deciding whether someone is town or scum.
MBomb
Though I think the more likely reason I was thought of as null-scum was because I think the wagon on Frostings is bad.
Irreversible

Zexion wrote:

@Irre: why is Drezi null-town? Just because he voted Jess early game for that silly read? I hardly find that enough content to assume that. MB (magic bomb) being null-scum for the excess of questions I suppose?
He got my towncred for pointing out good quotes, also seems to pay attention.
Irreversible
And not for the early-game vote. ^
rEdo
Okay, I'm here.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

oh wait plz no wagon

Unvote
This guy is town.

Frostings wrote:

Alright time to go ham on Day 1 RVS reads
- - stuff here - -
Tad, or even more than that, too early, but this seemed as a try to generate discussion. That's town to me.

Frostings wrote:

oh ok I see it now, it's in the italics in the first post
3 scum guys, let's find them :)
Aaand then this is not.

Frostings wrote:

Drezi wrote:

@Frostings: Do you have any real early read on Tess?
fluff posting while criticising my fluff posts. null so far
why are you asking me?
Why are you so cautious this early?

fartownik wrote:

I like Drezi.
Why? After two posts, which were the confirmation post and a RV to Jess?

fartownik wrote:

Also sems like we will have more Irre-like players this game than ever before.
xd

I'm fine with the Frostings wagon, but I don't really think he's scum. Yet.
@Frostings, Jess: Who's scum?
Birdy
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit too early to jump so strictly on Frostings?

rEdo wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

oh wait plz no wagon

Unvote
This guy is town.
Why exactly did you pick this post instead of the various better ones?
Frostings

rEdo wrote:

Why are you so cautious this early?
Seemed like a random question, didn't realize Tess was scumreading me (apparently)
Also not being cautious, simply trying to generate more discussion

rEdo wrote:

@Frostings, Jess: Who's scum?
No one stands out in particular so far, doubt fartow would draw attention to himself that early if he were scum
as far as town reads go, I'm getting good vibes from mb, though doing so excessively will arouse my suspicion

Frostings wrote:

typical goodie, trying to get towncred by being helpful. scum post right there
^some truth to my trollpost, though I'm gonna try not being so paranoid this game, since my reads were completely wrong the last game we played
Topic Starter
Navizel
"Let's split for now. That way, we can find the mafia easily."
"Okay, I'll go to Mauville City for now."
"Hmm... Pretty sure there's a Game Corner here somewhere."
"Here it is! Wait, what? It's closed? Nooooooo."

Votecount 1.4
fartownik -
Drezi -
Tess (2) - Static Noise Bird, - Magic Bomb -
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- (1) - Drezi
rEdo -
Sniverre235 (1) - Frostings
Zexion -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings (3) - Tess, Sniverre235, fartownik
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird -

Not Voting: Irreversible, rEdo, Amianki, -[Jess]-, Zexion

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline will be on July 25 8:30PM GMT -5. This is 9 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
Birdy
Oh shit lmao.

Unvote
Drezi

Frostings wrote:

I think this is another reaction test. If you're scum and actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid; if you're town and you're actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid.
This is not something you should say if you're town and trying to figure out his alignment.
Nyxa
I come back to 5 new pages of accusations in all directions.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Mainly because of Tess's scumread on Frostings
That was really just taunting.

fartownik wrote:

Also sems like we will have more Irre-like players this game than ever before.
Pulling an Irre is now a thing.

Zexion wrote:

Tess wrote:

Are you being serious
Why would you take that post seriously?
By that I meant "are you seriously doing this?" rather than asking if he was joking. It was obvious that he was joking, which is why I didn't want to take the game too seriously at first.

I caught up by now, I'm sticking with my vote on Frostings.

As for any reads, I think Irre and Zexion are likely to be town, but not much can be confirmed about anyone so far.

I have a small list of three scum suspects, however, if they are scum, then the rest of town is fucked. I think everyone should step up their game and start paying close attention to what's going on.

In the meantime, could everyone tell me about their mafia experience? This is my second game.
rEdo

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit too early to jump so strictly on Frostings?
I think I said this is a good wagon, but keeping in mind that Frostings himself might not really be scum.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

rEdo wrote:

This guy is town.
Why exactly did you pick this post instead of the various better ones?
Ah, I just quoted the post that gave me this impression the most. His general doing seems good, of course. He's asking questions, asking people to give his reads. He's doing the analysis. What worries me, though, is that he seems afraid to state his opinion about stuff directly to people (or at least I'm getting that impression), but that's the first game he's playing, so I'll accept that for now. I mean, he's not as aggressive towards some people as he might be, but I think he needs to do a research himself before calling out scums.

@Tess: LOL is this really your second game? I've played like 10 on this forum and ~50 IRC-based games.
rEdo

Tess wrote:

I have a small list of three scum suspects, however, if they are scum, then the rest of town is fucked. I think everyone should step up their game and start paying close attention to what's going on.
Are they Frostings-related?
Nyxa
It's really my second game. Also, they're not Frostings related, they're people who seem to be working together, whereas Frostings is just machinegunning scumreads wherever he can, just like in the last game, where he was town. But I'm keeping my vote on him for reasons.
MBomb

Navizel wrote:

"Let's split for now. That way, we can find the mafia easily."
"Okay, I'll go to Mauville City for now."
"Hmm... Pretty sure there's a Game Corner here somewhere."
"Here it is! Wait, what? It's closed? Nooooooo."

Votecount 1.4
fartownik -
Drezi -
Tess (2) - Static Noise Bird, - Magic Bomb -
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- (1) - Drezi
rEdo -
Sniverre235 (1) - Frostings
Zexion -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings (3) - Tess, Sniverre235, fartownik
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird -

Not Voting: Irreversible, rEdo, Amianki, -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -, Zexion

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline will be on July 25 8:30PM GMT -5. This is 10 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
You did make a mistake, I'm on Tess and Not Voting, I should only be on Tess.
rEdo
Oh they, that sounds just like me.
rEdo

rEdo wrote:

Oh they
oh hey*
rEdo
@Navizel: You should definitely bold out the left-most names in each lane. That's called pleasure for eyes. Removing names with no votes on them seems like a good idea, too.
rEdo

rEdo wrote:

lane
line*

oh no the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MBomb
But anyway, I should actually be on not voting :^)

Unvote
rEdo
you know what

I'm gonna insta-scumread everyone who has a little girl in their avatar

THIS IS A PLAN
MBomb

rEdo wrote:

you know what

I'm gonna insta-scumread everyone who has a little girl in their avatar

THIS IS A PLAN
Best plan 2015 ;)
Topic Starter
Navizel
Votecount 1.4 should be good now.
MBomb
Oh also I'm surprised by the small amount of posts whilst I was gone, it was 3 hours and there was only like 7 posts...
fartownik

Frostings wrote:

The read is real. There is no new player that joins his first/second game, gets placed in scumfaction and plays "nonsensical scum" on day 1. I was at L-4 as the game just started, and so I gave my honest reads to let you all know that I am actually paying attention to this game, not just making trash posts for no reason. I don't know why you keep bringing up Irre and the last game either, when this is a new game and different things happen. Not sure if you think I'm scum acting naive, but, believe it or not, I'm one of the people actually making analysis here, unlike half the others.
Your posts are filled with hypocrisy: "More scumpoints to you, you're digging a grave" because I make a "weak" read on one person? Take a look at yourself and what you're doing to me right now. You make a scumread on me (off of what?) and now you're trying to backup your arguments with absolutely no evidence
They don't need to pretend to play nonsensical scum to be nonsensical. They simply have no idea what they're doing thus they can do anything. I don't like your read at all. The fact that you make analysis doesn't make you Town. There's most likely scum in the lurking, but that's not the rule. Also really? Mafia is all about assumptions, much less evidence. You can't really have 'evidence' on anyone in this game if you really want to go there, you can only assume to a certain point and base your actions on those assumptions. So far I assume you're a good candidate for being scum, that's all. I've made my points in previous posts, they may be trivial to you, but they're more or less scumtells to me.

fartownik wrote:

Also if you don't see any town-merit in my posts and only see them as an attack on your person, well, that is another scumtell to me.
I think this is another reaction test. If you're scum and actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid; if you're town and you're actually pushing me this far, you're being stupid.[/quote]
Well, I wrote that because I thought you're scumreading me for scumreading you (OMGUS'ing).
Irreversible

Tess wrote:

Could you elaborate?

Tess wrote:

In the meantime, could everyone tell me about their mafia experience? This is my second game.
I played some games.. I'm not saying anything else without my lawyer.

rEdo wrote:

Are they Frostings-related?
When I've read this, I thought it must be obvious that it is Frostings related, however:

Tess wrote:

Also, they're not Frostings related, they're people who seem to be working together, whereas Frostings is just machinegunning scumreads wherever he can, just like in the last game, where he was town. But I'm keeping my vote on him for reasons.
This makes literally no sense for me right now. Why would you vote someone you don't think is scum? You apparently already have a scum-trio, so you don't need to reaction test as well.

FoS: Tess

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Oh also I'm surprised by the small amount of posts whilst I was gone, it was 3 hours and there was only like 7 posts...
It happens sometimes, sometimes activity is really low.
fartownik
I very much hope to hear from Amianki, Sniverre and Jess tomorrow when I wake up
show more