forum

[duplicate] osu!coins V2!!!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu
I had this idea where we should add osu!coins again but with changes where instead of needing coins to play the game you can use them to make the game more fun!
So to get osu!coins you can play for them, buy them, or if your a supporter you get them every day you log in.
I was thinking every time you pass a map with a A or better you would get 10 osu!coins and you can buy 1000 osu!coins for $1 and if your a supporter you can get 50 coins everyday for just logging in! However if you've been naughty in chat and manage to get tuned out you lose 500 osu!coins.
Now what can you actually do with these new osu!coins you may be wondering, well with the new coins you can do stuff like buy raw pp, restart a map at a place before you broke your combo, buy score multipliers if your one of those leaderboard grinders also you can pay to unlock relax and autoplay in a ranked mode and you can use your osu!coins to buy merchandise from the peppy shop if you wanna get your "t-shirt swag" on.

I think its a pretty cool idea and there's nothing to lose by adding it but what are your thoughts and opinions guys? please leave feedback!
[ G h o s t ]
what the fuck is this shit
-Electra
Hahahaha , well is a good idea about 1000 osu coins is like 1$ dolar ... i agree with you requests .. good luck with that mate :) :)
Topic Starter
LoliPantsu

[ G h o s t ] wrote:

what the fuck is this shit
the potential future of osu

-Electra wrote:

Hahahaha , well is a good idea about 1000 osu coins is like 1$ dolar ... i agree with you requests .. good luck with that mate :) :)
thank you!
[ Xeraphus ]
u suck
jesse1412
I too can see no flaws in this idea. Send it to the dev backlog.
Zallius

jesus1412 wrote:

I too can see no flaws in this idea. Send it to the dev backlog.
Oh trust me, it will be floating with some 'logs' from 'up the back' for sure (if you get my drift).
PieInOblivion
I like it. But then Osu! slowly becomes a 'Pay' to be #1 on a leaderboard?
Am I wrong in thanking that?
TheVileOne
Why do you think this is a good idea?
PieInOblivion
The more and more I think about it, the more it becomes like a 'Pay to Win'...
That's the last thing I want Osu! to be is a 'Pay-to-Win'

Maybe I'll retract my last statement...
abraker
This game is not run by EA, thanks bye!
PieInOblivion

abraker wrote:

This game is not run by EA, thanks bye!
Haha, so true!

But, BUUUUUUTTT, Peppy still wants his Private Jet! Soooo..... yeah.
Piine
I am dying of laughter on how much cancer I got this post. Nice job OP. Well meme'd
PieInOblivion

Sulker wrote:

how much cancer I got this post.
You sound like you just came from a League Of Legends game, calm down.
Piine

PieInOblivion wrote:

Sulker wrote:

how much cancer I got this post.

You sound like you just came from a League Of Legends game, calm down.

I don't play League...
Even so, we gotta keep in mind, the osu!coins we're just an April Fool Joke. It should stay as it was meant for.

(Unless ppy use this crypto currency as a way to buy supporter status which I doubt that would ever happen even if the devil himself force him to.)
PieInOblivion

Sulker wrote:

I don't play League...
Ok.

I agree with your statement:

Sulker wrote:

just an April Fool Joke. It should stay as it was meant for.
It makes enough sense. Its like wearing a skeleton costume all year round. Accept, you pay to wear the costume you bought already. So fair point.
Bara-

Sulker wrote:

just an April Fool Joke. It should stay as it was meant for.
Haven't you seen how popular these were?
And how troll Millhiore was wrecking the f-req forums xD
I absolutely loved them, probably because of a certain glitch in them
Yeah, every 100 combo you get a new coin, you can almost never run out of them if you are a little decent (and can fc easies)
Oinari-sama
iirc peppy said that the coins may or may not return in another form in the future, so hold on to your ideas and unborn child till then.

Meanwhile here's an alternative: t/179069