forum

Suzumu - Kakumeisei ousama densenbyou

posted
Total Posts
show more
neonat

Ranking Criiteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.
Unless you can explain that TuExtra is not related to the uploader of map

Artist: スズム
Romanised Artist: Suzumu

Title: 革命性:オウサマ伝染病
Romanised Title: Kakumeisei ousama densenbyou

Add おればなな to tags, shift kagamine len to tags. you already have it in tags
You can also add english album name, on the eighth day, before the rain stops. to the tags

Phone camera sucks

As shown, you can add the instrumentalists too if you want
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

neonat wrote:

Ranking Criiteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.
Unless you can explain that TuExtra is not related to the uploader of map

Artist: スズム
Romanised Artist: Suzumu

Title: 革命性:オウサマ伝染病
Romanised Title: Kakumeisei ousama densenbyou

Add おればなな to tags, shift kagamine len to tags. you already have it in tags
You can also add english album name, on the eighth day, before the rain stops. to the tags

Phone camera sucks

As shown, you can add the instrumentalists too if you want
finish
HabiHolic
OMG.. Rebubbled..
Akiyama Mizuki
There is a BN that shows his/her very own CD to prove metadata.
such music fan, much wow
Kuron-kun
Hey, tutuhaha! I had to pop the bubble for some reasons I'll mention below. This was really necessary and you can call me for a rebubble when you apply the mods. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reason for Bubble Pop

1. Inconsistency in Artist's romanized title between AngelHoney's Insane and other difficulties.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Modding

Normal

01:15:715 (7) - Not sure if you don't like to add New Combos right before a break, but if this wasn't your intention, I'd recommend putting one there, for consistency reasons.

01:00:415 (6) - I'm pretty sure you didn't want to put this circle there o_o

Hard

00:16:615 (4,1) - The New Combo should be on (4), not (1), to keep consistency with the next patterns.

01:31:165 (4) - Add New Combo here for same reson as above.

02:21:865 (2,3) - The transition between these sliders are a bit "flow breaker" in my opinion. Since the repeat slider is will push the cursor totally to the right, the next slider should be starting on the same direction. You can either Ctrl + G (3) (and (4)), or delete (2)'s repeat and add a circle right after it.

03:11:515 (3,1) - The spacing between them is too high if you compare with the rest 1/1 breaks you did before (03:06:715 (4,1) - 03:01:915 (3,1) - ). You can either Ctrl + G (1) or put it a bit closer to (3).

Frey's Insane

Lovely flow ♥

AngelHoney's Insane

I'd consider adding at least 1 kiai section on the chorus (the last one if you wanna add only 1 kiai(, the way it's now is sooo empty.

Plus, wouldn't AngelHoney's Extra be a more adequate diffname? Since it's an Extra, not Insane. (?)

(▰˘◡˘▰)

That's all I could find, all diffs are great!
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Kuron-kun wrote:

Hey, tutuhaha! I had to pop the bubble for some reasons I'll mention below. This was really necessary and you can call me for a rebubble when you apply the mods. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reason for Bubble Pop

1. Inconsistency in Artist's romanized title between AngelHoney's Insane and other difficulties.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Modding

Normal

01:15:715 (7) - Not sure if you don't like to add New Combos right before a break, but if this wasn't your intention, I'd recommend putting one there, for consistency reasons.

01:00:415 (6) - I'm pretty sure you didn't want to put this circle there o_o

Hard

00:16:615 (4,1) - The New Combo should be on (4), not (1), to keep consistency with the next patterns.

01:31:165 (4) - Add New Combo here for same reson as above.

02:21:865 (2,3) - The transition between these sliders are a bit "flow breaker" in my opinion. Since the repeat slider is will push the cursor totally to the right, the next slider should be starting on the same direction. You can either Ctrl + G (3) (and (4)), or delete (2)'s repeat and add a circle right after it.

03:11:515 (3,1) - The spacing between them is too high if you compare with the rest 1/1 breaks you did before (03:06:715 (4,1) - 03:01:915 (3,1) - ). You can either Ctrl + G (1) or put it a bit closer to (3).

Frey's Insane

Lovely flow ♥

AngelHoney's Insane

I'd consider adding at least 1 kiai section on the chorus (the last one if you wanna add only 1 kiai(, the way it's now is sooo empty.

Plus, wouldn't AngelHoney's Extra be a more adequate diffname? Since it's an Extra, not Insane. (?)

(▰˘◡˘▰)

That's all I could find, all diffs are great!
fix all
and about KIAI on AHO‘s Extra
we all know he dont like to add kiai time _(:зゝ∠)_...........like each of GD he give me...I never saw kiai time on it
Thankyou Kuron-kun
P.S and Thankyou Habi help me to give KD to Kuron-kun
Kuron-kun
Okie, everything is fine now!

ReBubblerino (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
Zero__wind
我试了一下3个I 正想夸奖一下AHO的diff怎么这么好打的时候
不小心看到怎么OD是6
这都敢给泡?我看看什么人给的
还真是有不怕死的呢

赶紧自己看着办吧 我敢保证这样飞了绝对坠机 100%
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Zero__wind wrote:

我试了一下3个I 正想夸奖一下AHO的diff怎么这么好打的时候
不小心看到怎么OD是6
这都敢给泡?我看看什么人给的
还真是有不怕死的呢

赶紧自己看着办吧 我敢保证这样飞了绝对坠机 100%
-口-
我去规劝AHO不要执迷不悟HP和OD各加1好了
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
Hard: od-1
Aho: od+1
_(:зゝ∠)_
Hakurei Yoru
这被戳得有点惨(?
Kuron-kun
Rererererererebubblerino
Ahnon2555
Ranked please :)
Kuki
AH's extra hype

rankkkkkkk :o
Mei
wait me baby
smallboat
前天要求的req,我看看能不能跟上一樓的討論一下誰要負責

1. Red words: Should be fixed.
  2. Blue words : Highly recommended suggestion.
  3. Black words : In my opinion.

[General]
  1. Fine
[Easy]
  1. 00:56:215 (2) - Seem sounds like a bit inaudible imo, try to turn up a bit volume (40~50%)? (Normal diff too)
[Normal]
  1. 03:16:615 (7) - The same as Easy diff 00:56:215 (2) reason
[Hard] (Seems some pattern have a bit close the edge, also can change a bit)
  1. 01:29:515 (3) - Maybe it can stack better
  2. 02:16:915 (1,2) - Follow the current rule, seems the jump pattern have a bit far in hard diff.
[Frey's Insane]
  1. 00:36:715 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Compare with another harded diffs, well, follow the diff rhythm better, suggest to change 1/4 sliders better at Insane diff : or (Better)
  2. 00:46:915 (1,2) - Try to use ctrl+g for these 2 objects?
  3. 01:15:115 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - The same as 00:36:715
  4. 01:34:315 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Same above (Insane的Stream最好別放這麼多note連打,會逼近Extra等級了,不好,可以放01:43:315 (1) - 像這樣的) (後面同樣部分也是要改)
[AngelHoney's Extra]
  1. 00:27:415 (7) - Seem sounds like a bit inaudible imo, try to turn up a bit volume?
  2. 01:24:865 (9,10,11) - Not so sure this stream stack can be okay or not, also can ask them.
[Extra]
  1. 02:52:315 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 感覺這同Combo的Stream間距不一致他們又要有意見了。
Frey

smallboat wrote:

[Frey's Insane]

About those streams, I think it is fine to have them. Streams whose circles beyond nine are all mapped into such form like 00:45:715 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - or 01:43:315 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - And you can see the Hard is a bit harder than the regular standard, so it's reasonable to have a harder Insane. Then the spread should be fine.

00:46:915 (1,2) - Try to use ctrl+g for these 2 objects?
I'd like to, but the stack seems not good
Thanks for your mod! :)
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

smallboat wrote:

前天要求的req,我看看能不能跟上一樓的討論一下誰要負責

1. Red words: Should be fixed.
  2. Blue words : Highly recommended suggestion.
  3. Black words : In my opinion.

[General]
  1. Fine
[Easy]
  1. 00:56:215 (2) - Seem sounds like a bit inaudible imo, try to turn up a bit volume (40~50%)? (Normal diff too)
[Normal]
  1. 03:16:615 (7) - The same as Easy diff 00:56:215 (2) reason
[Hard] (Seems some pattern have a bit close the edge, also can change a bit)
  1. 01:29:515 (3) - Maybe it can stack better
  2. 02:16:915 (1,2) - Follow the current rule, seems the jump pattern have a bit far in hard diff.
[Frey's Insane]
  1. 00:36:715 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Compare with another harded diffs, well, follow the diff rhythm better, suggest to change 1/4 sliders better at Insane diff : or (Better)
  2. 00:46:915 (1,2) - Try to use ctrl+g for these 2 objects?
  3. 01:15:115 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - The same as 00:36:715
  4. 01:34:315 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Same above (Insane的Stream最好別放這麼多note連打,會逼近Extra等級了,不好,可以放01:43:315 (1) - 像這樣的) (後面同樣部分也是要改)
[AngelHoney's Extra]
  1. 00:27:415 (7) - Seem sounds like a bit inaudible imo, try to turn up a bit volume?
  2. 01:24:865 (9,10,11) - Not so sure this stream stack can be okay or not, also can ask them.
[Extra]
  1. 02:52:315 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 感覺這同Combo的Stream間距不一致他們又要有意見了。
我和AHO的全部FIX
Mei
突然被我妈拉倒乡下去了。。。一回来就发现孩子被船业抢了 :( :(
要是被dq了再找我负责吧(我错了不要打我!
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

Mei wrote:

突然被我妈拉倒乡下去了。。。一回来就发现孩子被船业抢了 :( :(
要是被dq了再找我负责吧(我错了不要打我!
麻麻你不要咒我(…)
smallboat
Okay,still looks good mapset.

Like AHO diff to me.

Qualified ~ !
-Kanzaki
Congratz!
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

smallboat wrote:

Okay,still looks good mapset.

Like AHO diff to me.

Qualified ~ !
吔世界变得辣么快!!!
感谢小船!
Shad0w1and
思考
麻麻你看,2ha一直在天上飞
Skubi
Does AngelHoney's Extra hasn't got any Kiai on purpose? :o
Topic Starter
tutuhaha

CptSqBany wrote:

yep because he dont like to use kiai time
AngelHoney

CptSqBany wrote:

kiai broke my eyes :3
Skubi
ok then ^^
CelesteOtaku
:) Me encanta este mapa >///< >w< Uno de mis favoritos r :v r (o///o)