BackOffMe50ft

Choofers wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Man ass is pretty okay sometimes
nigga das gay
why does he have to be a "nigga"
?????????
Granger
Sometimes when you do something mediocre you gotta look at it and say "come on, im better than that" and do it again with much better results. It works, i swear! Sometimes.
EneT

Choofers wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

nigga das gay
Nigga you racist
AutoMedic
nigga u salty
EneT
Yo you ain't no nigga.
AutoMedic
talk about elitism

hey lets put it this way why cant you become a bit kind to me because the way you react is like i killed someone you love
EneT
Stop being so sensitive; I'm not being aggressive to you at all, I'm just joking around. Life not treating you well?
IppE
AutoMedic

EneT wrote:

What if your dad has a shit taste for girls?
Like father, like son
You call this not being aggressive
BrokenArrow
just learn to laugh the insults off and contribute something that's not whining and you'll be appreciated by a lot more people in no time

don't be a bitch
AutoMedic

BrokenArrow wrote:

don't be a bitch
Now that's a wake up call

Thanks BA. That cheered me up a bit
EneT

BrokenArrow wrote:

just learn to laugh the insults off and contribute something that's not whining and you'll be appreciated by a lot more people in no time

don't be a bitch
Took the words out of my mouth.
Kyonko Hizara

Choofers wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

nigga das gay
Nigga it ain't gay if I'm a bitch
Yoeri
MAN DICK THO
Kyonko Hizara

Yoeri wrote:

MAN DICK THO
But Boobs, most men have those.
Hika
I am crying
SAME SEX MARRIAGE RULING IN AMERICA
eh I guess I'm on 1 out of 567 steps to accepting my American citizenship.
BrokenArrow
Wait, gay marriage was forbidden in America until today? I swear I heard somewhere of a woman legally marrying her dog in America the other day, so that's perfectly fine?
Yoeri
Well it used to be a per state thing
Hika
Yeah it was a per state thing but the Supreme Court ruled today that it is equal in all states starting today. Some churches are closing their doors for these marriages but all courthouses must be open to approve of them.
Aurani
Finishing first on the rating list - that showed the mongrel her place, but if nothing, I admire her attempt at besting me, no matter how foolish it was.

Anyways, France awaits. See ya plebs in a week or so.
-sev
ewwwwww france
Trash Boat

Aurani wrote:

Say hi to Color from us.
Vuelo Eluko
french people are awesome
the food not so much
hope you like the smell of cigarettes and weird cheese cologne
The Gambler

Riince wrote:

french people are awesome
the food not so much
hope you like the smell of cigarettes and weird cheese cologne
That depends on which French you're talking about. Quebec or France?

Ironically it's Quebec that is more French as they preserved their culture and language better.
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

Yeah it was a per state thing but the Supreme Court ruled today that it is equal in all states starting today. Some churches are closing their doors for these marriages but all courthouses must be open to approve of them.
I'm not sure whether to be surprised or not that it barely passed with a 5-4 ruling. Already I had a feeling it would be passed but the ruling was so close.
Lewder

Aurani wrote:

allahu akbar
Friendan

Aurani wrote:

france awaits me in 6 days
FuZ

The Gambler wrote:

Ironically it's Quebec that is more French as they preserved their culture and language better.
What did i just read

Quebec people use words that don't even exist in the french dictionary

About the culture, i highly doubt they preserved it better than the "real" french people since they live in america, which is another culture.

They just have their own culture, it's like saying americans, english and australian people have the same culture just because they speak the same language
The Gambler

FuZ wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

What did i just read

Quebec people use words that don't even exist in the french dictionary

I don't know about the culture, but i highly doubt they preserved it better than the "real" french people since they live in america, which is another culture
They tend to use words that are more rooted in classic colonial French than the modern language suggests:

For example, Quebec French uses "le dejeuner" to describe the word "the lunch", while France uses "le lunch" instead, stemming more from the English language.

Idk what other examples exist as they're all I can remember from my school. Also I'd say just about the same with places such as New Orleans as they're also descendants of the Acadian French, which originally colonized Canadian regions.

Ironically, the Americans kept the original British accent better than the Brits did, if you've watched old British films.
Brique_old

The Gambler wrote:

For example, Quebec French uses "le dejeuner" to describe the word "the lunch", while France uses "le lunch" instead, stemming more from the English language.
Yeah dude, for le lunch I had some le pasta with le steak. The le sauce was really good I might say, if not a bit le greasy.
FuZ

The Gambler wrote:

They tend to use words that are more rooted in classic colonial French than the modern language suggests:

Idk what other examples exist as they're all I can remember from my school. Also I'd say just about the same with places such as New Orleans as they're also descendants of the Acadian French, which originally colonized Canadian regions.

Ironically, the Americans kept the original British accent better than the Brits did, if you've watched old British films.
I never heard someone saying "le lunch" your teacher probably saw too much memes, we say "le repas" "le déjeuner" "le dîner" but not "le lunch"

I regularly play with french canadians on vocal chat and i can assure you that they use way more english words or unknown french words like "ostie" "tabarnak" "criss" than european french.

The only thing that makes Québec "more french" than european french is the abusive use of french words in movies title, they don't call the movie "Cars" by that name but instead "Les Bagnoles" which is a familiar word to say "Les Voitures" and they do it for a LOT of movies (probably all). I find it ridiculous to translate a movie title but well..
IppE

Lewder wrote:

allahu akbar
The Gambler

FuZ wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

I never heard someone saying "le lunch" your teacher probably saw too much memes, we say "le repas" "le déjeuner" "le dîner" but not "le lunch"

I regularly play with french canadians on vocal chat and i can assure you that they use way more english words or unknown french words like "ostie" "tabarnak" "criss" than european french.

The only thing that makes Québec "more french" than european french is the abusive use of french words in movies title, they don't call the movie "Cars" by that name but instead "Les Bagnoles" which is a familiar word to say "Les Voitures" and they do it for a LOT of movies (probably all). I find it ridiculous to translate a movie title but well..
Touche. Guess that invalidates what our school board teaches then. Hmm...
xch00F
bad
xch00F
bad
The Gambler

Choofers wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

Touche. Guess that invalidates what our school board teaches then. Hmm...
you sdpelled touche wrong
Thank the English-USA keyboard of mine. I don't have accents on it
Friendan
Use international layout, only thing is that you have to press space after ^, ' , or "
touché
Hika
I don't like France.

International keyboard saves lives.
Kyonko Hizara
Steam got itself stuck on my Japanese keyboard for about a week before and even after turning it off it turned itself back on for that time.
The Gambler
Long time since you came here.
show more