rmroy1114
woo tnx for this :)
Oinari-sama
Please don't triple post =.=

Use the EDIT button next time.
rmroy1114
So Sorry
TheOrangeLife
Do I use osu! post or osu! companion and if I use the companion(I already tried to) I can't figure out how to edit the look of the image.
Top Bunk

TheOrangeLife wrote:

Do I use osu! post or osu! companion and if I use the companion(I already tried to) I can't figure out how to edit the look of the image.
osu!Post on it's own doesn't work right now, and needs to be used through osu!Companion. Make sure to enable osu!Post's integration through it. All the steps in the OP still need to be taken of course. And you can change the image by using the site also linked in the OP: http://osupost.givenameplz.de
Might take some navigation and figuring out how to work it, but I thought it was pretty straightforward at least.
TheOrangeLife
Thanks!
BaBydnT
I have always offline status and i enabled msn ,i have companion and i enabled osupost!.Why doesn't work?

Top Bunk

BaBydnT wrote:

I have always offline status and i enabled msn ,i have companion and i enabled osupost!.Why doesn't work?

Did you set it up properly with using the correct User ID (which in your case should be 4131205) and User Key (which should be the key received upon setting up osu!Post initially)?
BaBydnT
Yes i have my user id and user key correctly :( :(
Top Bunk

BaBydnT wrote:

When you said you had osu!Post enabled, you meant that you have it enabled within osu!StreamCompanion itself, right?
Like going pressing Config in Companion and then going to the osu!Post tab like this: http://puu.sh/hymKI/786f9c3738.png

Just wanting to confirm and make sure you didn't try enabling it in the osu!Post program instead. Because that wouldn't do anything at all.

I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't work if you followed the rest of the setup correctly.
Oinari-sama
Does the stream companion display the correct song info?

Also where did you check your status? osu!Post website? Did you start the map then pause before refreshing the page?

It doesn't work if you're simply listening to a song at song select/main menu.
BaBydnT

SlasherZX wrote:

BaBydnT wrote:

When you said you had osu!Post enabled, you meant that you have it enabled within osu!StreamCompanion itself, right?
Like going pressing Config in Companion and then going to the osu!Post tab like this: http://puu.sh/hymKI/786f9c3738.png

Just wanting to confirm and make sure you didn't try enabling it in the osu!Post program instead. Because that wouldn't do anything at all.

I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't work if you followed the rest of the setup correctly.
yes i confirmed i have all good : http://puu.sh/hz5ZT/e214bc85c1.jpg
http://puu.sh/hz6al/e9484c225e.jpg
BaBydnT
anyone can help me?
Topic Starter
givenameplz

BaBydnT wrote:

anyone can help me?
Greetings!

Are you really sure that you used your correct key and not the number you used for registration?
Seems like there wasn't even one successfull update on your osu!Post account.
Feel free to PM me, we will tackle the issue there.
abraker
It shows me offline and I get this error when I do the preview:
[Preview]<3:39:47 AM>
Failed to show preview image! (EFCreateError)
Response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Topic Starter
givenameplz

abraker wrote:

It shows me offline and I get this error when I do the preview:
[Preview]<3:39:47 AM>
Please use osu!SteamCompanion for now, the osu!Post application itself is not up to date.
osu!StreamCompanion has a lot of features, one of which is full osu!Post support.
BaBydnT

givenameplz wrote:

BaBydnT wrote:

anyone can help me?
Greetings!

Are you really sure that you used your correct key and not the number you used for registration?
Seems like there wasn't even one successfull update on your osu!Post account.
Feel free to PM me, we will tackle the issue there.

yes im really sure :'( :(
SHADOWCRI
i have a problem is showed the status(online/offline) but not the song or the image song why?
Oinari-sama

SHADOWCRI wrote:

i have a problem is showed the status(online/offline) but not the song or the image song why?
Log in to osu!Post webpage and play with configurations: http://osupost.givenameplz.de/config.php

You should have something similar to this (mine's customized):
[mapImage]
enabled = 1
x = 10
y = 10
width = 160
height = 120
SHADOWCRI

Oinari-sama wrote:

SHADOWCRI wrote:

Log in to osu!Post webpage and play with configurations: http://osupost.givenameplz.de/config.php

You should have something similar to this (mine's customized):
[mapImage]
enabled = 1
x = 10
y = 10
width = 160
height = 120
Thanks I did finally :)
[oo]PS
is it still works?
i got many wrong reply when i do this :( :(

[Preview]<下午 10:03:27>

or did't show Online when I running osu!
Top Bunk

[oo]PS wrote:

is it still works?
i got many wrong reply when i do this :( :(

[Preview]<下午 10:03:27>

or did't show Online when I running osu!
Not sure about the "Failed to show preview image!" error part, but the other thing has been answered quite a few times within the last few pages. The original osu!Post program won't show you being online. Please use osu!StreamCompanion with it's osu!Post integration for now. Since the preview image isn't needed in osu!SC, that should be irrelevant as well. But if you're still having trouble after setting that up, feel free to post back here again and I'll see if I (or someone else if they want to) can help.
Topic Starter
givenameplz
Its been quite some time...

Just a small heads up:
Downtimes:
There might be a few downtimes within the next weeks, as I am about to change a few things.
Those won't be really long, I doubt anybody will notice them, but they might happen.

Development (Application):
I didn't work on it that much recently, but I got asked quite a few times about the source, especially the MSN Integration part.
If you are also interested in that and also want to build applications like that, feel free to PM me, I'll give you the lastest code.
(MSN-Intgeration source available in C# and Delphi currently.)

I got a beta build ready, but its still far from release and I doubt I will work on it again soon, as I think osu!SC is doing an amazing job.

Development (Website):
The funny thing is, I had a new version of the website ready for quite some time now, its the last 5% that I just didn't finish...
It has also already been tested a bit, I just need to convert the old userdata/custom stuff to the new structure and finish up/clean up some important parts.
(If I don't encounter problems/errors while doing that.)

As for osu!SC users, don't worry, it will be compatible without the need to update it.

But to be honest, I am still quite unhappy with the custom image creation, but I decided to upload it within the next weeks anyways and rework it after that.
(Thats why the downtimes might happen.)

The now upcoming custom image creation is still a bit wonky at some parts, but its working.
I am aware that its mostly annoying to upload the images and the features are not quite explained well, atleast I feel that way.

My aim for the future of the custom images:
  1. More features/options
  2. Different backgrounds (Online/Offline/Playing)
  3. Easy Drag & Drop placement (Rather than just with numbers)
  4. Better previews (Without having to save the image)

In short:
Possible downtimes soonish due to new Website and Backend structure, Application on hold, future plans for way easier custom images (again, again).
Flanster
Time to update the design a bit don't you think :P
Topic Starter
givenameplz

LoliFlan wrote:

Time to update the design a bit don't you think :P
The design (Website) will be updated as well, but don't expect too much, I rather spend the time finishing up the code right now.
Topic Starter
givenameplz
Sorry for the double post, but I just ment to bump this as I just pushed the new system live.
I converted all the styles/images and data to the new system.

It appears a few old signatures couldn't correctly be converted, mainly the [Online] / [Offline] parts, this is due to the new Left/Right/Center options.
They are rather easy to understand:
Left: The text STARTS at x.
Right: The text ENDS at x.
Center: The text MIDDLE is at x.
I'll try to include the documentation and some improvements to the customization soon, if you happen to notice something broken, feel free to pm me or post it here.

Again, the customization is only a placeholder right now, until the new more userfriendly one is ready.
Oinari-sama
Finally got time to check out the update, what better timing to get a new sig! The new design should be a lot easier to understand for newbies, well done on that :)

I kinda wish that one can set separate anchors for Text 1/2 (Now Playing). I kinda wish to push the song info down a little further from "Playing:" without going to a smaller font:

Wangaroo
this is so cool, nice for u to do it. :D :D
Xenoblade
This is really awesome! Small bug, though: The & character in a beatmap name seems to cut off the text. Try it with the map XY&Z.
Topic Starter
givenameplz

Fayne Aldan wrote:

This is really awesome! Small bug, though: The & character in a beatmap name seems to cut off the text. Try it with the map XY&Z.
Hello, seems like the data send is not correctly encoded. I assume you are using osu!StreamCompanion?
I looked through the source there and found the problem, will suggest a fix later on.

Thanks for the report.
Xenoblade
You're welcome. Also, I think there should be a template to match the osu! signature's "In-game panel - Status version" style. It only makes sense, after all. :P And to go along with it, more statuses (like modding and multiplaying) should be able to detected. RAM watching would probably be required for some statuses, though, but that'd also help with osu!StreamCompanion confusing the "nekodex - circles!" menu theme with the map of the same.
AncuL

Fayne Aldan wrote:

You're welcome. Also, I think there should be a template to match the osu! signature's "In-game panel - Status version" style. It only makes sense, after all. :P And to go along with it, more statuses (like modding and multiplaying) should be able to detected. RAM watching would probably be required for some statuses, though, but that'd also help with osu!StreamCompanion confusing the "nekodex - circles!" menu theme with the map of the same.
yeah, using that triangle thingy like the one on http://new.ppy.sh . the current one is too old
Xenoblade
oh...
Topic Starter
givenameplz
Sorry for the late reply, strange, it works fine for me on the "new" subdomain, might be browser related?
Will check it out in some browsers later on.

As for new templates, I am still working on the new osu!Post site, there will be templates and multiple custom signatures to create. So there won't be new ones on the old service, but the new one will deliver.

There will be quite a lot of changes such as custom text on the signature, similar as in osu!StreamCompanion text output, I am still figuring out how to best convert the old signatures to the new format.

But more about that later, I'll post some screenshots/webms/gifs of the creation at some point when its more polished.
Topic Starter
givenameplz
As promised a short preview for the new signature creation.
(Everything may change in the "final" version, all you see is WIP!)

I'll just leave this here: (.gif below might load a second)

(Sorry for the double post.. should be legit, though.)
-ExSayaKun-

im try this
diegoluna1
Oh
Descend
This is cool :3
show more