forum

[duplicate] PP Indicator ingame

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Demoncius
It would be cool if you were able to see, how many PP each player got for his plays ingame when you go to the ranking of a map. Also, it would be helpful if you could have a PP calculator ingame, which you can see how many PP you get for each map with.
-Maus-
*coughs* Tillerino *coughs*
drum drum
t/206470
all i could find relating pp in-game but you might want to support t/217615/start=0 too
there are multiple projects in the Development forum too
Chemistry

Demoncius wrote:

It would be cool if you were able to see, how many PP each player got for his plays ingame when you go to the ranking of a map. Also, it would be helpful if you could have a PP calculator ingame, which you can see how many PP you get for each map with.
If you /np a map to tillerino he will calculate how much pp you will get from 95-100%.
Topic Starter
Demoncius
Oh, I thought that Tillerino can only recommend maps. Then thank you for your suggestions! :D :D :D
abraker

drum drum wrote:

there are multiple projects in the Development forum too
--> t/334200 <--
-Maus-

Demoncius wrote:

Oh, I thought that Tillerino can only recommend maps. Then thank you for your suggestions! :D :D :D
Did you seriously think that a bot has a music taste
Topic Starter
Demoncius
No, of course not, but Tillerino can give you maps with a similar PP count and playstyle as the maps which you have your top PP scores on. That works with !redommend
Bara-
I think youshould read Tillerino's FAQ
He has many more commands, like !with *insert mod here*, !r, !r gamma, !r beta, !r HR, !r DT, !R HRDT, !r
Oinari-sama
t/195039 t/206470 and Tillerino