forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
pandaBee

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

The moment I started watching stuff was the moment that my upstairs neighbour started doing work with loud machinery. The walls in this building doesn't exactly block out noise pretty well.

I pause, he stops.
I play again, he starts again.

Just... why..?
Imagine that, but for an entire month every day where the noise lasts for a few hours on end. It was no bueno.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

pandaBee wrote:

Imagine that, but for an entire month every day where the noise lasts for a few hours on end. It was no bueno.
That sounds dreadful. I hope I don't get that. Earlier last month, his family was playing with very loud dirt bikes outside that lasted for days.
HaruryuuSan
The fact that I'm very short.
LeStalker
Butthurts.
chaee

LeStalker wrote:

Butthurts.
Railey2

Varetyr wrote:

the fact almost nobody understand this very SIMPLE thing^
except it doesn't. Saying that a movie has a twist doesn't necessarily spoil the twist, it only necessarily spoils the fact that the movie has a twist. (d'uh)

If a potential twists is so obvious that you can tell in advance when and how the twist is about to happen, then the knowledge that the movie has a twist could give the twist away. But that only happens when the narrative is poorly crafted, and in that case its not a big loss to begin with.
Kouya-

LeStalker wrote:

Butthurts.
Mafuuu
People forcing me to go outside.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I got blamed for burning the food that someone else was cooking.
It's not my fault I was told by the same person to do something else which gave me no time to check on it for them. *faceplam*
HaruryuuSan
My classmates
Pringle
Summatives and art projects argh
nerdyrainbow
Stannis Baratheon on the new episode of Game of Thrones
Rio-
Unpredicted Rain today...
I got soaked this afternoon along with my laptop, clothes, and Papers of Exam-Preparation test.
HaruryuuSan
Life
Mafuuu
Got angry at myself for 2 reasons

1. I forgot the new password that I set right before locking my PC and taking a 10 minute break.
Reva

Mafuuu wrote:

1. I forgot the new password that I set right before locking my PC and taking a 10 minute break.
made my day. I hope you learned your lesson lol.

OT: everyone at school and the fact that the time move so slow
EshkushMeh xD

Harumi wrote:

Life
[ Kakuja ]
Two birds released their poo of doom on me.
I had to shower after the last bird, because it thought that I needed some **** in my hair. :x
Kurochiie

Mafuuu wrote:

//Pats
So, how's your PC?
Mafuuu

Kuro Zaya wrote:

//Pats
So, how's your PC?
It worked out fine, the account was connected to my e-mail so I was able to unlock it. much relief ;w;
-SayaKai
Doing Wrong thing like bullying or what. //ded
meibel98
My tablet not working once again
Kyonko
Kicked a door and blamed the door.
Aurani

nerdyrainbow wrote:

Stannis Baratheon on the new episode of Game of Thrones
Burn baby burn. :V
Kouya-
I didn't get to do my push-up sets today . . .again
HazeL
Stupid LoL Teammates
Mistaspiffy
peppy on twitter
Intelli
SJWs
Birdy
Fell off my longboard after a successful downhill. Deep disappointment.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Sony decided that it was a good idea to replace the iconic Walkman on their devices and re-brand it as just 'Music'.
Mafuuu
so hot in the philippines what is this even
TrinitehFoarse
There was this guy in agar.io and he was chasing me. And out of the blue, someone gives him like 750-1600 mass and he SPLITS INTO ME I HATE THAT TACTIC I DESPISE IT.
Vanilla
broken pen
and no way to play osu
repr1se
HazeL

Mafuuu wrote:

same.
LAG Country
manofplan
nothing to do
Mafuuu

Mafuuu wrote:

I got what I wanted, it's cold now but in exchange the wifi is acting up because of the rain and disconnecting me from games every 5 minutes with 3000ping. FAN. FUCKING. TASTIC.
Roberta10
The weather. It's way too fucking hot.
Raisha Millenia
my shitty photoshop keep crashes
HazeL
I forgot my earphones
show more