forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kurochiie

Mafuuu wrote:

Got angry at myself for 2 reasons

1. I forgot the new password that I set right before locking my PC and taking a 10 minute break.
//Pats
So, how's your PC?
Mafuuu

Kuro Zaya wrote:

//Pats
So, how's your PC?
It worked out fine, the account was connected to my e-mail so I was able to unlock it. much relief ;w;
-SayaKai
Doing Wrong thing like bullying or what. //ded
meibel98
My tablet not working once again
Kyonko
Kicked a door and blamed the door.
Aurani

nerdyrainbow wrote:

Stannis Baratheon on the new episode of Game of Thrones
Burn baby burn. :V
Kouya-
I didn't get to do my push-up sets today . . .again
HazeL
Stupid LoL Teammates
Mistaspiffy
peppy on twitter
Intelli
SJWs
Birdy
Fell off my longboard after a successful downhill. Deep disappointment.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Sony decided that it was a good idea to replace the iconic Walkman on their devices and re-brand it as just 'Music'.
Mafuuu
so hot in the philippines what is this even
TrinitehFoarse
There was this guy in agar.io and he was chasing me. And out of the blue, someone gives him like 750-1600 mass and he SPLITS INTO ME I HATE THAT TACTIC I DESPISE IT.
Vanilla
broken pen
and no way to play osu
repr1se
HazeL

Mafuuu wrote:

same.
LAG Country
manofplan
nothing to do
Mafuuu

Mafuuu wrote:

I got what I wanted, it's cold now but in exchange the wifi is acting up because of the rain and disconnecting me from games every 5 minutes with 3000ping. FAN. FUCKING. TASTIC.
Roberta10
The weather. It's way too fucking hot.
Raisha Millenia
my shitty photoshop keep crashes
HazeL
I forgot my earphones
Mafuuu
Seems like some people only care about themselves and force others to keep up appearances for them. Geez, if you tell me to give up the only things I'm interested to play 'family' with you then don't you dare wonder why I'm not passionate about anything I do with life. Wasted potential my ass.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
My mother keeps assuming that I get bored staying indoors all day.

What part of ''No, I'm okay staying in'' does she not understand? I'll go outside when I want to go outside. Don't bloody force me to do it.
Wlesh
11 hour work shifts, and 1 hour bike rides to there. ):
13 hours well wasted kthnxgonnasleep
chaee
My super secret awesome package i ordered a while ago is being delayed. because purolator wants to be a cunt and not input addresses properly, making me wait ANOTHER DAY OUT OF NEARLY A MONTH I BEEN SAT HERE WAITING FOR THIS SHIT. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Raisha Millenia
My cat pee'd on my sheet
kirueggy
every seasoned LLSIF player knows to disable notifications when playing... I was doing Nico Puri on EX earlier and was 3/4 of the way through with a FC (so far lol) and then the people in a group chat that I'm in suddenly spams me up the ass, causing my game to lag like a bitch and make me end up getting a C combo. never going to "not turn off my notifications just for one song" ever again
repr1se
>be me
>play CSGO
>first match of the day
>other team has a cheater, lose Elo
>second match, playing with a team
>strat caller makes shit strats, other team has 3 smurfs, lose Elo
>RQ
DooM
My lazyness and lack of will
deadbill
After I realize that I cannot be myself to be welcomed in society. I feel stuck, hopeless, and angry.
TakuMii
it's so damn infuriating to try and explain something to someone who is too ignorant to listen
DooM
Myself as always
We are the source of our problems :/
A Medic
I can't decide on which wordpress theme I need to use for this site I'm building for some people. They insist to use wordpress and wp makes me cry.
Rio-
Shitty Internet...

It's been like "Request Timed Out" almost everytime I'm browsing since a week ago... and I just renewed my subscription in exactly a week ago too
I just hoping It's the IP that has some technical problem somewhere, not because of the climate/weather...
czr
getting out of bed
the worst
Chiuyo
Emayecue
Lazy coworkers calling sick at work this morning, and relaying all their work to me.
A28_old
The bus not turning up, which meant I would have been 30 mins late to my society meeting tonight. Didn't end up going in the end 'coz it was too late. *heaves angrily through nostrils*
TicClick
that sometimes you are to spend a metric fuckton of time on something only to find the shortcut right after
show more