What Anime Girl Stereotype are you?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kauish
Dandere.
Offended
Yandere
Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies.

Tsundere
Dojikko
Yandere
Kuudere
Bokukko
Genki
Dandere
Neko
Yamato Nadeshiko
Moe
Kamidere
Ojou
Ane
Loli
Meganekko
Imouto
Riyukii

moe. >^<
GAMI

ya-yadaa...
-Makishima S-

Umm.... yesh.
forgott3n
Very accurate.
Mafuuu
This was amusing. I doubt I have a huge amount of 'dere' in me. Somehow right I guess since I got this-
GunterGaming
Dandere

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.
-Annie
Tsundere ..
13eyond
I knew it... Tsundere!! :D
-ryusakihatsue-
dandere O.o
FlyingNeko
That was the hardest test I've taken since music diagnostics

CalyndeLoaz
moe... uhh really? O.o i... dunno..
BrightPolaris
I got imouto! I wasn't expecting that buuut I guess it's fine? Haha :D
The Gambler

Kinda saw it coming but okay.
EshkushMeh xD

Dandere... reading the description, it's actually pretty accurate. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Green Platinum

EshkushMeh xD wrote:

Dandere... reading the description, it's actually pretty accurate. (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Also reads like a horoscope
Reva
well I'm a Dandere...
LukaXGAMErs
Bokkuko and Kojikko (<- Sometimes)
[-Saiyori-]
Dandere :P
fiducia67
dojjiko... feck my life :cry:
Lovalyn
Tom...boy?

xNinjaKittyx
I got Dandere
I expected that

But i didnt expect the quiz to actually get that LOL
Kyouki-Kun
Tsundere-
-Starry
Loli
-Iku-
Xanaehla
Nui Kyun
It has to be a mix between a loli and a dojikko for me. I do look very young for my age and act childish sometimes, but I can be a bit clumsy and naive as well. I am known for tripping over nothing a lot. :|
Edit: Also Bokkuko as well. I can be very competitive and I dress like a tomboy most of the time.
Shira