forum

Yooh - FIRE FIRE -DARK BLAZE REMIX- [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arzenvald
i will just saying this once, thanks alot, the disqualification is not justified if it's because wrong timing ..
and im so sorry.. really big sorry to sir charles445, your timing setup is wasted, even mocked.. T-T

i really disagree to use single offset and follow the official sdvx.. even it's farking official...
the pitch is sightly shifted and it's similar like other songs with multiple bpm.. even i checked the waveform peak with software.. everyone agree that there's uniform accelerated motion in that part..
using 1/16 or even 1/32 just make those snaps are unsnapped.. it's break the ranking criteria itself... except if we could use single LN like "official" sdvx track, and shinzo did that....
also meh, the end of the accelerated part has different offset (sightly late several milisecond), it's also prove there's a small offset change..

also about incorrect timing signature, i guess people forgot this thread : p/960201 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20998
so instead removing the timing section, just add some other red lines to adjust the metronome reset per every down beat right?

but out from the bpm thing, related with the map itself, @shinzo : glad this back to pending so you could improve this map more better.. >. <

Z3nx wrote:

fun link > t/325973 <

i have nothing else to say so

gl
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

ExUsagi wrote:

i will just saying this once, thanks alot, the disqualification is not justified if it's because wrong timing ..
and im so sorry.. really big sorry to sir charles445, your timing setup is wasted, even mocked.. T-T

i really disagree to use single offset and follow the official sdvx.. even it's farking official...
the pitch is sightly shifted and it's similar like other songs with multiple bpm.. even i checked the waveform peak with software.. everyone agree that there's uniform accelerated motion in that part..
using 1/16 or even 1/32 just make those snaps are unsnapped.. it's break the ranking criteria itself... except if we could use single LN like "official" sdvx track, and shinzo did that....
also meh, the end of the accelerated part has different offset (sightly late several milisecond), it's also prove there's a small offset change..

also about incorrect timing signature, i guess people forgot this thread : p/960201 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20998
so instead removing the timing section, just add some other red lines to adjust the metronome reset per every down beat right?

but out from the bpm thing, related with the map itself, @shinzo : glad this back to pending so you could improve this map more better.. >. <

Z3nx wrote:

fun link > t/325973 <

i have nothing else to say so

gl
im too tired to read everything ok ?
just tell me what should i do ?

could u ever imagine it ? BN say i must make BPM change and poof ! qualified, and finally QAT say dont use BPM changes and poof ! Disqualified, and the first BN getting mad of bn penalty score. yay ^o^ the end of the story is just like everything was my fault

yah im always trying this map more better, but please, u always say to improve and improve! when i already improve as good as i can, u stil saying about improve. then what should i do when u say to improve again ?

i just need a solution ok ?
Nanatsu
oh, man, calm down. the main problem of disqualified was bpm change and i'm not mad yet as you think.

furthermore, this map was improved a lot even if i honestly didn't handle it.

when it was qualified and i played, i really felt impressive and thanks to you and usagi to made better one.

and he probably means that try to improve the map 'if possible' or 'as far as you can do'

everyone can mistake.. i hope you please calm down and looking forward this map.

recently, disqualified isn't that unique case. and it probably means you've got 2nd chance to make better.
17VA
Dont forget give me a kuds lol

And about Bpm changes for the bn/qats

Its not always good way to following original sources.

For example, Black Lair and Haelequin has 1/2 bpm part originaly.

but 1/2 bpm part can be substitute by x1 bpm sufficiently

So that cannot be a problem.

And already plenty of beatmaps are ranked with double bpm in std lol
Harbyter
really disappointed about this dq

actually it was me who noticed/suggested the bpm change at that section to usagi after the bubble, so if you want you can set the penalty in my score instead of suwako

Shinzo- wrote:

could u ever imagine it ? BN say i must make BPM change and poof ! qualified, and finally QAT say dont use BPM changes and poof ! Disqualified, and the first BN getting mad of bn penalty score. yay ^o^ the end of the story is just like everything was my fault

yah im always trying this map more better, but please, u always say to improve and improve! when i already improve as good as i can, u stil saying about improve. then what should i do when u say to improve again ?

why are you getting mad??

you can get the song qualified again you know lol usagi didn't wrote anything mean to you

_Gezo_ wrote:

@Spy I just want to tell you that although this specific case may be right, it's not really a good idea to always follow original charts' timing of whatever the song is. Just see Tsu series (by Family Farce) for yourself, their timing is undoable on osu! as they use negative BPM, insane scrolling speed and a bashittonnillion of gimmicks that are not suitable; or a lot of hard DDR and ITG charts (OTP, Valkyrie Dimension, PSMO anyone?) using same gimmick techniques. :V
+1
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

_S u w a k o_ wrote:

oh, man, calm down. the main problem of disqualified was bpm change and i'm not mad yet as you think.

furthermore, this map was improved a lot even if i honestly didn't handle it.

when it was qualified and i played, i really felt impressive and thanks to you and usagi to made better one.

and he probably means that try to improve the map 'if possible' or 'as far as you can do'

everyone can mistake.. i hope you please calm down and looking forward this map.

recently, disqualified isn't that unique case. and it probably means you've got 2nd chance to make better.
Thanks suwako..

17VA wrote:

Dont forget give me a kuds lol

And about Bpm changes for the bn/qats

Its not always good way to following original sources.

For example, Black Lair and Haelequin has 1/2 bpm part originaly.

but 1/2 bpm part can be substitute by x1 bpm sufficiently

So that cannot be a problem.

And already plenty of beatmaps are ranked with double bpm in std lol
U mod for kudosu ? Ok uve mod this before,im sorry just can give u denied kudosu ^^
Anyway thanks ^^

Harbyter wrote:

really disappointed about this dq

actually it was me who noticed/suggested the bpm change at that section to usagi after the bubble, so if you want you can set the penalty in my score instead of suwako

Shinzo- wrote:

why are you getting mad??

you can get the song qualified again you know lol usagi didn't wrote anything mean to you

_Gezo_ wrote:

@Spy I just want to tell you that although this specific case may be right, it's not really a good idea to always follow original charts' timing of whatever the song is. Just see Tsu series (by Family Farce) for yourself, their timing is undoable on osu! as they use negative BPM, insane scrolling speed and a bashittonnillion of gimmicks that are not suitable; or a lot of hard DDR and ITG charts (OTP, Valkyrie Dimension, PSMO anyone?) using same gimmick techniques. :V
+1
Im sorry, just getting confuse with those improve

Ok im so happy if everyone think this shouldnt be dq but, its already dq, like what i say before, what we can do is just find the solution.
We may say that bpm change is not an issue but it cant make this map qualify again right ?
Charles445
yawn

You won't be able to snap the crash after the speedup properly without another timing section.

For the speedup, without using timing sections you can get pretty close, but not perfect, but perhaps close enough.

Here's the timestamps of object snapping for best fit at that point

01:39:675 - 1/2
01:39:844 - 1/2
01:39:971 - 1/8
01:40:098 - 1/4
01:40:183 - 1/2
01:40:268 - 1/4
01:40:324 - 1/12
01:40:381 - 1/12
01:40:437 - 1/4

After that, the speedup hits its fastest point, but NEEDS a timing section to finish properly.
Ideally it will have 13 notes.
Currently the end is at 01:40:692 - , which is far too late. The desired location is 01:40:676 -, but no snapping will reach that.

So, if you're allergic to timing sections this is the hypoallergenic version
ArcherLove
guys, please talk on PM, do not drama here
if you are not pleased with Spy's action, please talk to PM

he is really good guy.
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

Charles445 wrote:

yawn

You won't be able to snap the crash after the speedup properly without another timing section.

For the speedup, without using timing sections you can get pretty close, but not perfect, but perhaps close enough.

Here's the timestamps of object snapping for best fit at that point

01:39:675 - 1/2
01:39:844 - 1/2
01:39:971 - 1/8
01:40:098 - 1/4
01:40:183 - 1/2
01:40:268 - 1/4
01:40:324 - 1/12
01:40:381 - 1/12
01:40:437 - 1/4

After that, the speedup hits its fastest point, but NEEDS a timing section to finish properly.
Ideally it will have 13 notes.
Currently the end is at 01:40:692 - , which is far too late. The desired location is 01:40:676 -, but no snapping will reach that.

So, if you're allergic to timing sections this is the hypoallergenic version
Done (still in GRV only)

ArcherLove wrote:

guys, please talk on PM, do not drama here
if you are not pleased with Spy's action, please talk to PM

he is really good guy.
Yes He is --"
bilqiscutee
huft
Yuzeyun
>tfw yooh has gone full what

btw if you want to (but that's not necessary), apply specific SV changes so it stays at 177 scroll speed:

188 BPM -> add a 0.9414893617x timing section at the same spot
169 BPM -> add a 1.0473372781x timing section at the same spot

(the accuracy is that high so the scrolling speed is 177 ± 1.5×10⁻⁹ which is literally nothing.)

don't kd for this post!!
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

_Gezo_ wrote:

>tfw yooh has gone full what

btw if you want to (but that's not necessary), apply specific SV changes so it stays at 177 scroll speed:

188 BPM -> add a 0.9414893617x timing section at the same spot
169 BPM -> add a 1.0473372781x timing section at the same spot

(the accuracy is that high so the scrolling speed is 177 ± 1.5×10⁻⁹ which is literally nothing.)

don't kd for this post!!
uuh, thanks but, ive talk about that with QAT and so ill follow Charles New Timing for now ^^ (problem solved)
*actually for now, im just find a BN that want to re-bubble/re-qualify this*

EDIT : thanks for the SV gezo >w<)b
Harbyter
after adding gezo formula here the bubble~
Arzenvald
toplel

~
lemonguy
Grats on requalify
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

ExUsagi wrote:

toplel

~

Harbyter wrote:

after adding gezo formula here the bubble~
Ok finally, thanks Usagi & Harby ^^ <3
Takane6

Shinzo- wrote:

uuh, thanks but, ive talk about that with QAT and so ill follow Charles New Timing for now ^^ (problem solved)
I LOL-ed :v
Anyway gratz for the requalify /o/
Yuzeyun
>tfw i sleep and it went from formulas to requalification
Julie
:D!!!
RE-GRATZ SHINZOOO~
Rido
hypu shinzo
PyaKura
Hopefully you don't get DQ'd this time.
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

_Gezo_ wrote:

>tfw i sleep and it went from formulas to requalification
lol

Julie wrote:

:D!!!
RE-GRATZ SHINZOOO~
thanks julie

Rido wrote:

hypu shinzo
hey who are u ? :p (dapet suptag langsung aja ganti namany -_-)

PyaKura wrote:

Hopefully you don't get DQ'd this time.
i hope so ..
Kyousuke-
yay regrats!!
YunoFanatic
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Rido
Yuno henti
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

Kyousuke- wrote:

yay regrats!!
yay rethanks!! >w<

YunoFanatic wrote:

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
PANDAAAAAAAA
Congrat ~
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

nowsmart wrote:

Congrat ~
thank ~
AncuL
i forgot how to get an A on this map
rip my pp

edit: oh 10th page
grats for the requalify shinzo!
Kayano

Charles445 wrote:

I didn't even change the offset of the last 177bpm one.
Charles is geneally right but whatever, map has already been ranked, nothing can be changed then.
Harbyter
so close..!
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

OniJAM wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

I didn't even change the offset of the last 177bpm one.
Charles is geneally right but whatever, map has already been ranked, nothing can be changed then.
DQ
Its funny to see BN checking a map when its already rank lol
Arzenvald
why the heart icon is broken o_o
Topic Starter
Shinzo-

ExUsagi wrote:

why the heart icon is broken o_o
not anymore xD
lol its broken again :v
Not anymore lol