forum

[duplicate] Update/Create New Achievements

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NeTRare
Hello i'm Ealstrom I have been thinking about achievements for a while and reached the conclusion that there should be more diversity of those in Combo and Dedication so i decided to make this post.

I know that the main mode of this game is Osu!, but i have about 33.5k plays in Catch the Beat mode and in my opinion there should be achievements regarding other play modes such as mine and the others 2 remaining (Taiko and Osu! Mania).
This would be just like Osu!'s achievements 5k, 15k, 25k and finally 50k plays.

About the Combo achievements i think that as well those should include other game modes.

Now regarding the other Dedication achievements of game modes such as CTB, Mania and Taiko, i think those achievements should be updated to bigger numbers, why do i say this ? well this is mainly because i have been CTB playing for over a year and those achievements of "Catch 20k, 200k and 2m fruits" were kind of easy to accomplish within a little time, actually i have catched over 13m fruits at the moment as my profile says so, if i have achieved this in just a year i think that i got the 2 million achievement in my first 2 or 3 months. So it would be a good idea to add more of these kind of achievements or just modify them in a way that are harder to obtain, such as: adding 5m / 10m or number as 15m or 20m.

Lastly i won't complain or anything about Hush-Hush achievements and that would because although many of them are only possible to get by playing Osu! and not other game modes, you can still get some playing other game modes.

Thank you for reading!
deadbeat
Topic Starter
NeTRare

deadbeat wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/107625 boop
i should have expected that there was already a request like this graveyarded somewhere, sorry i didn't intend to do it on purpose.

Well i expect that some of the achievements that have already been requested come true.