forum

[duplicate] FC Number in song info?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Seweber
I've been thinking this would be a nice feature to have for a bit, and I think this would help out a lot of users too!

The idea is pretty simple. I think there should be some text in the top left corner (in-game) around where it says length, bpm, etc. that shows the number your combo will have if someone were to get an FC.

If anyone needs clarification on what I mean, feel free ti ask!
Flanster
So you want it to display maximum combo on the top with the rest of the beatmap information?
Mahogany
Yes, this would be a very handy statistic to have IMHO.
-Maus-
That's exactly what he means. It's helpful considering that people don't have time to check out what max combo for a 59 minute marathon is.
VeilStar
I like this idea. Currently I always check the Top50 to know what the maximum combo is, but if I were to play offline (for example) the only way to find out is to watch the map with Auto enabled. Support!
Mahogany
Not to mention the people who prefer to play with Local leaderboards or Friend leaderboards.
Bara-
Good Idea
I like this

Edit: Apparently this is my 4444th post O.o
abraker
I like this.
and what about max PP?
FrzR
I like this as well.
Topic Starter
Seweber

LoliFlan wrote:

So you want it to display maximum combo on the top with the rest of the beatmap information?
That's exactly what I mean. Maybe something that said HPC: 972x for example. Where HPC would mean Highest Possible Combo
Oinari-sama
No one remembers t/86421?

;w;
Bara-
I guess not