forum

mfw rank 37k and no introduction yet...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dylansantosh
Hey everyone! my name is Dylan (yea no sh*t)
Since I have nothing to do in my life, and really I just drank some energydrink and i feel like doing 20 things at the same time, I decided to write an introduce myself!

I am 16 years of age, I'll turn 17 next year february, I live in the Netherlands (aka Holland), and I suck at introductions.

Now that the major things are out of the way, lets list some detailed stuff about me.

Hardware
So guess what, I am really into hardware.
Here's my speclist
CPU = Amd Phenom II x4 3.4Ghz (overclocked to 3.6)
GPU = XFX Radeon HD7850 double dissipation 2gb (one of the fans broke, dont laugh.)
RAM = Some random 8gig dualchannel ram kit from corsair, you know, with those giant blue heatsinks which arent really needed.
Motherboard = ASRock Extreme 3 970 rev2.0
Case = The cheap-ass Thermaltake commander ms-i usb 3.0 edition (those ports broke the 3rd day btw)
Monitor = Acer X222W 21" 1680 x 1050
2nd Monitor = 17" Samsung shitty full of deadpixel monitor and some low resolution i dont really care about.
Keyboard = The keyboard from the CMStorm devastator combo (i threw out my mouse because that thing sucked.)
Mouse = Trust GXT-25
Tablet = Wacom bamboo somethingsomethingsomething (i'll put in the specifics later, im not on my pc at this particular moment.)
Laptop = Acer Aspire Juan (uh i mean one) this is where im writing this on. (1.8Ghz x2, 1gb ram, intel "HD" Graphics, Running ubuntu)
Mic = Some guitar hero microphone which is supposed to be used on a ps3.
That's it, Yea, I know, everything was cheap.

Here's how my desk looks like:

Drawings
Yea i used to draw alot but due to lack of time (lol i really just wanted to play more games) I kinda stopped. I still draw in notebooks at school and stuff.
So this is what i was last working on, Its supposed to be teto.

This is left unfinished because of harddrive faillure

This is supposed to be ryuko matoi

This is supposed to be Aisaka taiga

This too is left unfinished, its supposed to be hirasawa yui

This is supposed to be rin, my first drawing.

This is a fat television bc yolo

Tablet setting:

Sneakpeak of my energydrink collection:

Desktop:

Thanks for reading :)
Conor
Mahogany
I think we have the same tablet area :D

Also you don't have to censor swearing at the forums, just don't direct it towards anyone (ex. "this is fucking dumb" would be fine but "you are fucking dumb" wouldn't.) (then again be careful because if you're saying the former in a beatmap's thread then you're directing it towards the creator)

Basically think "would I be hurting anyone by inserting a swear here?"

also >mfw nearly 10k still haven't introduced myself
Vuelo Eluko
i can tell by your moe desktop and meme usage in the titles that we probably aren't going to be friends

but welcome anyway
Nuolong
Welcome to the forums.
I like your chibi drawings, and energy drinks are bad for you :O
We can be friends if you want, though your attitude is not my type, due to the use of "mfw"

But anyways, hope you enjoy your future osu! gaming.
Friendan

Riince wrote:

i can tell by your moe desktop and meme usage in the titles that we probably aren't going to be friends

but welcome anyway
this

but still, is that really your first drawing? I'm impressed if it is, I can barely draw a stick figure.
Zuune
Welcome~
FuZ
Hello,
Welcome to the forums
-Mystic
Wow,u put a lot of effort on this intro,i apreciate that :D we have similar cheap config i might say EXCEPT that shitty samsung monitor is my main one :c but anyway, take it easy with those drinks,seriously,and enjoy your stay on the forums :)
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Topic Starter
dylansantosh

Friendan wrote:

but still, is that really your first drawing? I'm impressed if it is, I can barely draw a stick figure.
First drawing on the computer ^^, I have drawn for way longer on paper and stuff, though i dont really feel like taking pictures all the time xD

NolanM wrote:

anyway, take it easy with those drinks,seriously,and enjoy you

-Mystic wrote:

Wow,u put a lot of effort on this intro,i apreciate that :D we have similar cheap config i might say EXCEPT that shitty samsung monitor is my main one :c but anyway, take it easy with those drinks,seriously,and enjoy your stay on the forums :)
Ofcourse these are collected over time, probably a max of 3 in a week. Been collecting just over 1.5 years :)
Hikona
Welcome to the forums Dylan:p