forum

yuikonnu & CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Ai no Scenario

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Aerous
I'll update this map when I get back and we can get this map going to qualify !!!!!
Lurei
HYPE
Hopefully nothing bad will happen...
Nathan
fking colin

disabled widescreen support in yuzu's diff
Nathan
asdf nc change
Topic Starter
Aerous
go go go
Iceskulls
increased volume here 01:01:345 - a bit in easy hard and extra

Qualified

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

edited : no ninja qualify pls
RLC
FUCK
Topic Starter
Aerous

RLC wrote:

FUCK
VINXIS

RLC wrote:

FUCK
1 hour left
Topic Starter
Aerous

VINXIS wrote:

RLC wrote:

FUCK
1 hour left
Iceskulls
Qualified
koreapenguin
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
walaowey
Gratz >w</
Topic Starter
Aerous
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kibbleru
ok. i guess u don't need me after all
Nathan
tsundere kibb so kawaii
Topic Starter
Aerous

no rip plz 161 pp
Lach
offset is early by 8-10ms
Lavender
no rip plz 161 pp
FreeSongs
wowowwow gratz!! >><<
Lurei
k, now let's hope it passes.

Fix intro, Celsius' name is misspelled. :P
Iceskulls
yea aerous , my username is cel s ius lk not cel c iuslk LOL

also

no rip pls
the dream
koreapenguin
2749tbf
Topic Starter
Aerous

CelsiusLK wrote:

yea aerous , my username is cel s ius lk not cel c iuslk LOL

also

no rip pls
the dream

sorry im blind =w=

NO RIP PLZ
Nakano Itsuki

Aerous wrote:

NO RIP PLZ
Pls no rip... :<<
Mao
Yo,

unfortunately we had to disqualify this beatmap after some internal discussion for the following reasons:

[Extra]
  1. Generally this difficulty has got some patterns being unthoughtfully designed in relation with the music thus making them play fairly forced.
    Examples
    1. 00:09:012 (4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Is there even a kind of emphasis in the music here explaining this whole jumping around? Seems quite random to me which makes it play really weird.
    2. 01:28:012 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Quite unfitting here as well as there is not even a kind of grouping in the music explaining this back-and-forth. Following the important cymbals at 01:28:012 (1) - , 01:28:512 (1) - and 01:29:012 (4) - , the pattern should involve notes sorted in groups of three rather than in pairs.
[Gaia's Illusion]
  1. The usage of spacing, antijumps or lower spacing in general for stronger and more emphasized notes even though the rest of the difficulty is quite jumpy is questionable.
    Examples
    1. 00:32:845 (7,1) -
    2. 01:00:678 (1,2,3,4) -
    3. 01:15:345 (1,2,3,4) -
    4. 01:25:345 (1,2,3,4) -
  2. Sliders that do not compliment each other well as well as some fairly unpolished ones are spread all over the map.
    Examples
    1. 00:28:012 (1) -
    2. 00:38:678 (1) -
    3. 00:52:178 (2) -
  3. Some of your patterns are generally not executed well making them flow quite harsh.
    Examples
    1. 00:16:512 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4) -
    2. 00:43:678 (7,1) -
    3. 01:09:012 (8) -
    4. 01:10:512 (1,2,3,4) -
  4. So generally as a conclusion we can draw from this is that even though you have some quite nice ideas, the difficulty is still too unpolished mainly due to questionable flow and spacing.
-----

Please keep in mind that the above listed examples are just examples for the mentioned issues so that this generally applies to more than just these mentioned ones. I also recommend you to add a Kiai to Gaia's difficulty as the song has a chorus and they are used in all the other difficulties as well.

We are sorry for the very late disqualification here and apologize for the inconveniences this causes to you.
Wishkey
oh ffs
Topic Starter
Aerous
Fuck
Rumia-

Aerous wrote:

Fuck
Nakano Itsuki

Aerous wrote:

Fuck
walaowey

Aerous wrote:

Fuck
VINXIS

Aerous wrote:

Fuck
Lurei

Aerous wrote:

Fuck
JamesHa

Aerous wrote:

Fuck
ac8129464363
Bitches
Suimya

Aerous wrote:

Fuck
Gaia
aww :'(
Topic Starter
Aerous

Mao wrote:

Yo,

unfortunately we had to disqualify this beatmap after some internal discussion for the following reasons:

[Extra]
  1. Generally this difficulty has got some patterns being unthoughtfully designed in relation with the music thus making them play fairly forced.
    Examples
    1. 00:09:012 (4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Is there even a kind of emphasis in the music here explaining this whole jumping around? Seems quite random to me which makes it play really weird. reduced the distance just a bit though
    2. 01:28:012 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Quite unfitting here as well as there is not even a kind of grouping in the music explaining this back-and-forth. Following the important cymbals at 01:28:012 (1) - , 01:28:512 (1) - and 01:29:012 (4) - , the pattern should involve notes sorted in groups of three rather than in pairs. made it into like this instead : http://puu.sh/hmgfT/e1cef456b4.jpg
-----

Please keep in mind that the above listed examples are just examples for the mentioned issues so that this generally applies to more than just these mentioned ones. I also recommend you to add a Kiai to Gaia's difficulty as the song has a chorus and they are used in all the other difficulties as well.

We are sorry for the very late disqualification here and apologize for the inconveniences this causes to you.
;w;
Guy
Gaia's diff is fine to me. I thought that they didn't become the reason of disqualify :?

Mao wrote:

I also recommend you to add a Kiai to Gaia's difficulty as the song has a chorus and they are used in all the other difficulties as well.
^ but I agreed this. It's weird not to add Kiai to this diff.

I can't mod this diff because I still thought this map is ready for rank already so I can't find the issue from this map.
Good luck!
koreapenguin

Guy wrote:

Gaia's diff is fine to me. I thought that they didn't become the reason of disqualify :?

Mao wrote:

I also recommend you to add a Kiai to Gaia's difficulty as the song has a chorus and they are used in all the other difficulties as well.
^ but I agreed this. It's weird not to add Kiai to this diff.

I can't mod this diff because I still thought this map is ready for rank already so I can't find the issue from this map.
Good luck!
agreed
show more