forum

Hey ~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starcaller
Hello I am tippoo, previously known as Michinii (Kokoro connect OAV : Michi Random shortened in Michi and added nii because I'm your onii-sama).
I am 18, almost 19
I am from France, and yes I love baguette, snails, frogs, and so on. Actually I'm half german but I don't care (it only allows you to make bad jokes n.n)
I study at university, management and some other boring things like this.
I'm a weeaboo but nobody irl knows it
My current goal in life is to raise my English level at the highest level as possible but it is hard for a french guy like me =w= (never give up)

Some people says I'm toxic but if you are nice with me, I will be nice with you so don't listen to those bad mouthing ;w;
But they also like calling me "predator" and I don't know if I can deny it huh :c

I started osu more than 1 year ago now and I still play it everyday. After 35000 play I still don't have any sense of rhythm, I guess I'm doomed (evritim i cri).
I found this game while watching a random stream on twitch and insta loved it c:
Also I play some games like League of Legends but honestly it's better not to play with me :^)

About anime, because it's still the main part of my life, I'll make a short list of my favorite animes in the right order :
- Kokoro Connect because of Inaba
- Code Geass just because code geass pls
- Shinsekai Yori because the universe is fascinating
- Kill la Kill because the feels are real and I never feel boredom while watching it
- Steins;gate because I like this original story about travelling time, and this opening ..
I will add a special distinction for Kaga Kouko, because if she was real I would chase her and marry her. I even took a photo with her °°'

Also I should say that I'm pretty open to people and I like to communicate with people, especially foreigners because, you know, I'm talking to French people all day long so it's good to discover new horizons.
I like travelling as well and taste every kind of food, because food is life yo.

Some music I really enjoy to listen :
YOUTHFUL - 99RadioService (chihayafuru's opening) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDD1hs3zHs
Tabi no Tochuu (Spice and Wolf's opening) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW5sxFzN9Wo
but I can add 100 or maybe 1000 more :^)
I also like other kinds of music like System Of A Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imagine Dragons, Left Boy and so on ...

And you can see pics of me :)
weeaboo style
I'm trash

If you wanna discuss, play or something it would be a pleasure so feel free, I always need nice and cool people to be with :)
Maybe its too long and nobody's gonna read it ;w; but I had nothing else to do ok don't judge me
Mahogany
Welcome to the forums, man ^_^

I don't watch anime or anything, but feel free to add me if you ever want to practice your english and just chat about anything in general
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Yo! o/

Welcome. It's a pleasure to meet you. ;p

Luckily for you, I read fast so I ended up getting absorbed in that wall of text. xD
Interesting introduction, man. :D

You met Kaga Kouko!? :O
olivia272
Bienvenue chez Osu! forums.
Topic Starter
Starcaller
Wow got the french version, thank you o_o
Thank you all!! And yes I met her 8-)
lit120
Hello, welcome late to osu forums. Ohh well, otaku stuff that you have there
Raisha Millenia
Hi Tipoo!
Eh, i like Imagine Dragons and Red Hot Chilli Peppers too:p
It's a pleasure to meet you~
Topic Starter
Starcaller

Raisha Millenia wrote:

Hi Tipoo!
Eh, i like Imagine Dragons and Red Hot Chilli Peppers too:p
It's a pleasure to meet you~
Not only otaku stuffs yay, omedeto, and pls add a "p" at tippoo :^)