show more
Trash Boat
Does Maruchan counts as instant noodles? I eat those once in a while

Bweh
Yes, those count.
B1rd
Mi Goreng and instant ramen>>>instant noodles
Aurani
I just realised that I'm giving massive amounts of money to Indofood by buying their products, and they're the largest Indonesian food company, so I'm basically giving my money to Indonesian mongrels using it to spread their Indonesian influence even more.
Time to hang myself.
Trash Boat
We'll miss your edgeposting
Yuudachi-kun
Go on holiday to Serbia
piruchan

Aurani wrote:

I just realised that I'm giving massive amounts of money to Indofood by buying their products, and they're the largest Indonesian food company, so I'm basically giving my money to Indonesian mongrels using it to spread their Indonesian influence even more.
Time to hang myself.

B1rd wrote:

Mi Goreng and instant ramen>>>instant noodles
Those things are exported? Since when?
Aurani
Dude, over a hundred countries worldwide have that shit, and it's delicious as fuck while being dirt cheap.
piruchan
Didn't know that. Can't disagree on the cheap and delicious part.

How many packs do you eat in one serving?
B1rd
I used to eat like 2, but I stopped buying it since it's unhealthy :(
Aurani
Same here. 2 packs are just about enough for a meal, and doing it two times a week at most keeps you healthy enough. Anything above 2 times a week is rather unhealthy for your body.
Granger

IppE wrote:

Aurani wrote:

but how can the multiple processes be confusing at all?
Oh people get confused from less, like their own gender.
Yeah well... if you start looking beyond the binary or god forbid feel uncomfortable with your assigned gender things get complicated fast.

On a different note, was there a website update? The font is much smaller now...
piruchan

Aurani wrote:

Same here. 2 packs are just about enough for a meal, and doing it two times a week at most keeps you healthy enough. Anything above 2 times a week is rather unhealthy for your body.

B1rd wrote:

I used to eat like 2, but I stopped buying it since it's unhealthy :(
I eat 2 packs as well, sometimes 3 when I'm really hungry and there's no food around.

Fun fact: 1 pack used to be enough for a meal, but it all stopped since they put less noodles inside.
Blue Stig

Brian OA wrote:

You're begging me to beg?
No instead offer vocaroos in exchange.
Yuudachi-kun
Health is irrelevant to how tasty something is.
piruchan
I don't know

what to say

Comments section have some nice stuff.
Yuudachi-kun
Whatever happened to the Lib spill? Tones got out of that as a dead man walking iirc

I am very forgetful.
AutoMedic
KBSBO QORPQ HEBIAOXDXO. EB LO PEB FP X AXKDBOLRP PMBZFBJBK

QEOBBIBQQBOPYXZH
B1rd
Why is he jeapordising diplomatic relations between countries just for the sake of two guys? If they rejected the appeal there is nothing more you can do, he has no authority over the laws in other countries. Trying to use the tsunami relief and threats as bargaining tools is just an embarrassment.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Why is he jeapordising diplomatic relations between countries just for the sake of two guys? If they rejected the appeal there is nothing more you can do, he has no authority over the laws in other countries. Trying to use the tsunami relief and threats as bargaining tools is just an embarrassment.
You're asking this about the guy who avoids any "tough" questions and will just stand with his head nodding for two minutes at a time while his brain struggles to come up with an answer.
B1rd
ha sounds like me in normal social situations.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

ha sounds like me in normal social situations.
We're all a little Abbott inside.
DeletedUser_4041880

wtf
Trash Boat

Frostei wrote:

wtf
Same
Aurani
silmarilen
im bored, enteretain me OT
IppE

silmarilen wrote:

im bored, enteretain me OT
DeletedUser_4041880
silmarilen
DeletedUser_4041880
Zelda
IppE
Regarding the recent WWW thread;

silmarilen
Aurani

IppE wrote:

Regarding the recent WWW thread;

Flan is actually one of the more reasonable mods. :p
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Flan is actually one of the more reasonable mods. :p
The image is 3 days older than your account.

Aurani
"Why did I not sign up a year earlier, like I planned to... dammit."
Now I suddenly feel like all those newfags.
silmarilen
IppE
Aurani
But... if people pretend to be idiots just for shits and giggles, aren't they practically the same as those "ordinary" idiots, then? In that case those who believe they're in good company actually ARE in good company, no?
silmarilen

IppE wrote:

OT in a nutshell
show more