forum

[duplicate] Coloured Background Dim and % preset with each skin

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
cheezstik
If you could set the colour that background dim makes the background, it would allow much more versatile skins, for example, rrtyui's black followpoints can't be used with the current background dim cos they are invisible, as they are camouflaged by the black of the background dim. The current workaround to that is replacing all map bg's with a grey image. I don't want to do that, as I like having the bg on for some maps etc., which brings me to my next request:

A preset, changeable background dim % from the skin.ini, so if I changed to a skin with 100% dim in the .ini, it would automatically change to that upon switching to it. This would be good as I like some of my skins with background dim, and some of my skins without it. If the background dim colour could also be implemented into the skin.ini then that might be even better.
Granger
100% support. Id like that and i dont think i can add or critique anything about the idea.
Bara-

Granger wrote:

100% support. Id like that and i dont think i can add or critique anything about the idea.
This
Noffy
Please
Being able to tint to white, for example, would save the skins with darker hitcircle and slider borders from being difficult to see..
Bauxe
Pretty sure this already has a request somewhere.

edit: this I guess? t/99608
Oinari-sama

Bauxe wrote:

Pretty sure this already has a request somewhere.

edit: this I guess? t/99608
yup

Also check out t/145899