forum

[DEAD] osu!Sync | Share your beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
show more
Holo-

Sulker wrote:

Said this for your osu!Skype application, and it would be awesome if it was added onto this. Just to keep it running in the background, could you add that we can minimize it as an icon on the task bar (similar to osu! Boss Key feature).

Also when try to to select the "Get Beatmap Feature", the application doesn't respond.
I think it's just because you have a lot of beatmaps, just keep the app running until it finishes its process :)

@naseweis520 Can you run the sync method in an another thread and just block window's controls until it's finished? (and maybe show a waiting loop during the process ;) ) It will prevent the freezing of the window and the user to force-closing it during this looooong (but necessary :cry:) process.
Little something for the loop
<Controls:MetroProgressBar x:Name="loadingBar" Visibility="Hidden" IsIndeterminate="True" VerticalAlignment="Stretch"/>
Or a big ProgressRing :D

(I like the splash screen :P)
Oinari-sama
I love how smooth that Exception screen looks, Ctrl+A works too! Nice improvements :D

Dialogue texts can use some improvements but I guess it's low priority at the moment. What's the easiest way to "reset" the app? (so messages like association/extension warning will pop up again)

Btw the app still opens the pop-up location dialogue in C:\Program Files (x86), so it doesn't remember last used folder.

1 more suggestion: can you add options to specify a download path for updates? Frankly I never download stuff directly to my desktop and it sometimes mess up Fences/Rainmeter layouts (though it's not your fault) ;w;
Topic Starter
naseweis520

Sulker wrote:

Said this for your osu!Skype application, and it would be awesome if it was added onto this. Just to keep it running in the background, could you add that we can minimize it as an icon on the task bar (similar to osu! Boss Key feature).
This indeed sounds useful for downloading and other long taking processes.

Sulker wrote:

Also when try to to select the "Get Beatmap Feature", the application doesn't respond.
Hehe, well this isn't a bug (nor a feature) but like Entrivax said, the programm is still running but not responding untill all beatmap sets are progressed.

Entrivax wrote:

@naseweis520 Can you run the sync method in an another thread and just block window's controls until it's finished? (and maybe show a waiting loop during the process ;) ) It will prevent the freezing of the window and the user to force-closing it during this looooong (but necessary :cry:) process.
// Added in next version
Shush, don't spoil my next update. Actually I've already started working at that.
The spinner is implemented since the first version but never really had the chance to be displayed. :oops:

Entrivax wrote:

(I like the splash screen :P)
Yaaay.

Oinari-sama wrote:

Dialogue texts can use some improvements but I guess it's low priority at the moment.
Yeah, as soon as I upload osu!Sync to GitHub everyone's free to edit them.

Oinari-sama wrote:

What's the easiest way to "reset" the app? (so messages like association/extension warning will pop up again)
Automatically. | From the MainWindow Program > Settings > General > Delete/Unregister File Association and Delete Configuration (I recommend this order 'cause Delete Configuration will force osu!Sync to shutdown itself)
Manually. | {WINDOWS-KEY}+{R}, insert %appdata%\naseweis520, {ENTER}, delete the folder osu!Sync.
Then again {WINDOWS-KEY}+{R}, insert %temp%\naseweis520, delete the folder osu!Sync (May not exist).
And again {WINDOWS-KEY}+{R}, insert regedit.exe, now navigate to Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT. Then delete the keys (= folders): .nw520-osbl, .nw520-osblx, naseweis520.osuSync.compressedOsuBeatmapList, naseweis520.osuSync.osuBeatmapList.

Oinari-sama wrote:

Btw the app still opens the pop-up location dialogue in C:\Program Files (x86), so it doesn't remember last used folder.
// Fixed in next update

Oinari-sama wrote:

1 more suggestion: can you add options to specify a download path for updates? Frankly I never download stuff directly to my desktop and it sometimes mess up Fences/Rainmeter layouts (though it's not your fault) ;w;
Yus, will be added. :D
Topic Starter
naseweis520
Update: 0.0.0.5
A new version of osu!Sync is available
Changelog
Special Mention:
__Added sample OSBLX-files to Forum Thread
__
Added:
__General:
____No need to delete and restart osu!Sync because of update and new setting values
____Select path where to save updates (specified in settings)
__Sync:
____Asynchronous sync (Program won't hang)
____Write Cache-File after sync (will be loaded in next version)
Fixed:
__General:
____Bug in Autoupdater
____Minor Optimizations
____Settings Dialog preselects paths
____Updated About Window
__Importer:
____Importer (via double click) doesn't wait for Sync
__Sync:
____Sync ProgressBar
Improved:
__General:
____File Association (if you've got problems reregister all file extensions in the settings)
[N]ephy
thanks you !
Topic Starter
naseweis520
@[N]ephy Merci d'utiliser mon outil. :D (Ne me réponds pas en français, s'il te plaît. Mon français est terrible.)

Update: 0.0.0.6
Changelog
Special Mention: Published on GitHub!

Added:
__Sync:
____"Generating interface" progress status
____Load Sync from cache file
Fixed:
__Genereal:
____Optimized code
__Interface:
____Minor fixes and improvements
__Sync:
____Sync ProgressBar maximum value changes each file
Updated:
__Forum:
____Screenhots

GitHub
I finally have uploaded osu!Sync to GitHub. Feel free to edit and optimize my awful and dirty code.
(I don't use native programming languages that often so it's pretty... confusing for others to see my code. I'm sorry :D )
Pawsu
This is a great project, keep up the good work! :)
MN Deus Ex
This is just wow, man. I knew that wandering through development forums will pay off someday, and it looks like it's this day. The coolest concept, I've seen so far here. Keep up the good work!
Strategas
Great work. Reminds me of osu! portable.
Topic Starter
naseweis520

CanadianPaws wrote:

This is a great project, keep up the good work! :)
Thanks. :)

MN Deus Ex wrote:

This is just wow, man. I knew that wandering through development forums will pay off someday, and it looks like it's this day. The coolest concept, I've seen so far here. Keep up the good work!
Yeah, happy that it's useful to you and thank you for the kind words.

Strategas wrote:

Great work. Reminds me of osu! portable.
Mhhh, need to look what this is but thank you ;)
Topic Starter
naseweis520
Update: 0.0.0.7
Changelog
Added:
__General:
____Converter for file types (removed old OSBL-to-OSBLX-function)
____NotifyIcon
__Settings:
____AutoLoad Cache on start up
____Setting to reset osu!Sync
____Support for Download Mirror Loli.al
____More message settings
__Sync:
____Support of Creator information for OSBL-File-Reader (currently only used for cache file)
Changed:
__SplashScreen
Fixed:
__General:
____Minor Improvements
____Update check on first run
__Importer:
____"Total" counter now shows total beatmap sets in OSBL-file (this always was intended so but, well, I failed :3 )
Optimized:
__Settings:
____Reordered General tab
Removed:
__General:
____Cleanup data of older version
____OSBL-to-OSBLX-function (replaced, see "Added")
Updated:
__Libraries
Alex311360
Are your servers currently down? Having trouble downloading the files.
Topic Starter
naseweis520

Alex311360 wrote:

Are your servers currently down? Having trouble downloading the files.
Well, actually no, I can download it like usual.
However, here is a direct mirror to the latest version from my Dropbox or from GitHub.
:)
Alex311360

naseweis520 wrote:

Thanks. Could I get one for Skype too?

This is the message I get upon trying to download:

EDIT: It's also saying it can't connect on the app either.
Kurokami
Actually I got a different error. o.o
SPOILER
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'Provide value on 'System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension' threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '23'. ---> System.IO.FileFormatException: The image format is unrecognized. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x88982F07
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Windows.Media.PixelFormat.GetPixelFormat(SafeMILHandle bitmapSource)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.UpdateCachedSettings()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.set_WicSourceHandle(BitmapSourceSafeMILHandle value)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode.FinalizeCreation()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.CompleteDelayedCreation()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.get_WicSourceHandle()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode..ctor(Int32 frameNumber, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, BitmapFrameDecode frameDecode)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupFrames(BitmapDecoder decoder, ReadOnlyCollection`1 frames)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.Initialize(BitmapDecoder decoder)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder..ctor(SafeMILHandle decoderHandle, BitmapDecoder decoder, Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Boolean insertInDecoderCache, Boolean isOriginalWritable, Stream uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle safeFilehandle)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.IconBitmapDecoder..ctor(SafeMILHandle decoderHandle, BitmapDecoder decoder, Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Boolean insertInDecoderCache, Boolean originalWritable, Stream uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle safeFilehandle)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy, Boolean insertInDecoderCache)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrame.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy)
at System.Windows.Media.ImageSourceConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
at System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension.ProvideValue(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CallProvideValue(MarkupExtension me, IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at osu_Sync.Window_Welcome.InitializeComponent()
at osu_Sync.Window_Welcome..ctor()
at osu_Sync.MainWindow.MainWindow_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
And
SPOILER
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'dwmapi': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at MahApps.Metro.Native.UnsafeNativeMethods.DwmSetWindowAttribute(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 attr, Int32& attrValue, Int32 attrSize)
at MahApps.Metro.Behaviours.BorderlessWindowBehavior.WindowProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.PublicHooksFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
I tried the latest version of this.
Topic Starter
naseweis520

Kurokami wrote:

Actually I got a different error. o.o
SPOILER
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'Provide value on 'System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension' threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '23'. ---> System.IO.FileFormatException: The image format is unrecognized. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x88982F07
at System.Windows.Media.PixelFormat.GetPixelFormat(SafeMILHandle bitmapSource)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.UpdateCachedSettings()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.set_WicSourceHandle(BitmapSourceSafeMILHandle value)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode.FinalizeCreation()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.CompleteDelayedCreation()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.get_WicSourceHandle()
And so on...
Oh well... that's a new bug.
May I ask you...
  1. which edition of Windows you're running (e.g. Windows 7 Home Premium)
  2. which version of the Microsoft .NET Framework you've got installed. (Can be found in the list of installed software | e.g. 4.5)
Oh, and I gonna open a new issue on GitHub.

Thank you very much. :)
Kurokami
Its windows XP professional and as for .net, I have 3.5 and 4.0.
Topic Starter
naseweis520

Kurokami wrote:

Its windows XP professional and as for .net, I have 3.5 and 4.0.
Ok, thanks, gonna take a look at it. (Seems as if I need to install Windows XP again)...
:)
Riven_Main
SPOILER
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Zeilennummer "6" und Zeilenposition "23" von "Die Angabe eines Werts für "System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension" führte zu einer Ausnahme.". ---> System.IO.FileFormatException: Das Bildformat ist unbekannt. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x88982F07
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei System.Windows.Media.PixelFormat.GetPixelFormat(SafeMILHandle bitmapSource)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.UpdateCachedSettings()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.set_WicSourceHandle(BitmapSourceSafeMILHandle value)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode.FinalizeCreation()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.CompleteDelayedCreation()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.get_WicSourceHandle()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode..ctor(Int32 frameNumber, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, BitmapFrameDecode frameDecode)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupFrames(BitmapDecoder decoder, ReadOnlyCollection`1 frames)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.Initialize(BitmapDecoder decoder)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder..ctor(SafeMILHandle decoderHandle, BitmapDecoder decoder, Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Boolean insertInDecoderCache, Boolean isOriginalWritable, Stream uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle safeFilehandle)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.IconBitmapDecoder..ctor(SafeMILHandle decoderHandle, BitmapDecoder decoder, Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Boolean insertInDecoderCache, Boolean originalWritable, Stream uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle safeFilehandle)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy, Boolean insertInDecoderCache)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrame.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy)
bei System.Windows.Media.ImageSourceConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
bei System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension.ProvideValue(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
bei MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CallProvideValue(MarkupExtension me, IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
bei osu_Sync.Window_Welcome.InitializeComponent()
bei osu_Sync.Window_Welcome..ctor()
bei osu_Sync.MainWindow.MainWindow_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
bei System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
bei MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
So that is coming, if i start it.
Topic Starter
naseweis520

xkeylader78fan wrote:

May I ask you if you use Windows XP.
'Cause it seems as if it's currently not possible to run osu!Sync on it.
Riven_Main
Im using Vista.
Topic Starter
naseweis520
Mhh, ok,... I'll try to fix this.
Zirrhose

xkeylader78fan wrote:

SPOILER
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Zeilennummer "6" und Zeilenposition "23" von "Die Angabe eines Werts für "System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension" führte zu einer Ausnahme.". ---> System.IO.FileFormatException: Das Bildformat ist unbekannt. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x88982F07
bei System.Windows.Media.PixelFormat.GetPixelFormat(SafeMILHandle bitmapSource)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.UpdateCachedSettings()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.set_WicSourceHandle(BitmapSourceSafeMILHandle value)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode.FinalizeCreation()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.CompleteDelayedCreation()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.get_WicSourceHandle()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode..ctor(Int32 frameNumber, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, BitmapFrameDecode frameDecode)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupFrames(BitmapDecoder decoder, ReadOnlyCollection`1 frames)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.Initialize(BitmapDecoder decoder)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder..ctor(SafeMILHandle decoderHandle, BitmapDecoder decoder, Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Boolean insertInDecoderCache, Boolean isOriginalWritable, Stream uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle safeFilehandle)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.IconBitmapDecoder..ctor(SafeMILHandle decoderHandle, BitmapDecoder decoder, Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Boolean insertInDecoderCache, Boolean originalWritable, Stream uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle safeFilehandle)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy, Boolean insertInDecoderCache)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrame.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy)
bei System.Windows.Media.ImageSourceConverter.ConvertFrom(ITypeDescriptorContext context, CultureInfo culture, Object value)
bei System.Windows.Baml2006.TypeConverterMarkupExtension.ProvideValue(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
bei MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CallProvideValue(MarkupExtension me, IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
bei osu_Sync.Window_Welcome.InitializeComponent()
bei osu_Sync.Window_Welcome..ctor()
bei osu_Sync.MainWindow.MainWindow_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
bei System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
bei MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
same error for me.

Win7 64Bit Ultimate
iCakeMan
If I click "GET BEATMAP SETS" I'm getting this
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei osu_Sync.MainWindow.BGW__Action_Sync_GetIDs_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
OSU! was running.

Win7 Ulti 64 bit.
Topic Starter
naseweis520
Update: 0.0.0.8
Changelog
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
!!! There may be a problem with the internal update patcher tool. If the automatic patch fails you need to download and replace the files from the update package manually. Path: http://j.mp/1NqSo2d

Added:
__ Export
____ New File Format: CSV
Fixed:
__ Sync:
____ Bug with outdated cache file
____ Fixed bug with updater
____ ProgressBar for Sync Progress has wrong maximum
__ Updater:
____ Fixed invalid default path
Updated:
__ General:
____ Library

Note
I'm not sure if all previous bugs are fixed. However, if it occures again please leave a reply on GitHub or here.
AirOneBlack
Damn, source code is in VB... why not use C#...
Kuuhaku722
my sugestion :
1. not just sync the beatmaps but the settings of the user too
2. user A and user B have a different location of syncing
3. if we can sync osu to online storage such as one drive, drop box, google drive, and much more it will be more better

may be just that. we will be supporting this features :)
High tide
Do anyone have a sync file that has every ranked map?
minh_trinh1989
Does anyone have an export file which already has a decent amount of beatmaps?

I've played like a year but only have ~800 (as the start screen says)
Jibzi
Hey thanks for the piece of software. It looks awesome.
However I have a poblem, my songs folder is on a seperate hardrive, linked by osu!.cfg. (Osu installationis on C:\ and Songs is on H:\ to be concrete)
Can you implement a feature that gives you the ability to select the songs folder in Osu!Sync manually? Thank you :)
Kuuhaku722
I am using osu!sync ver. 0.0.0.8
A. my questions :
what is the compability for this program. " is it avaiable for windows 10 64/32 bit, is it avaiable for windows 8 and 8.1 64/32 bit " something like that

B. error massage :
i am geting an error massage when scaning the beatmaps, but nothing happen after i click "close" in the massage

C. sugesstions :

1). interface
i think grid interface is the best for choosing beatmaps. and dont forget to add the thumbnails of all beatmaps ( if you can't select thumbnails photo, just choose thumbnails from the file music. i think it will be more easy in the script of this program. keyword "the longest mp3 file each beatmaps folders" )
you can learn more from windows explorer in windows 8 and windows 8.1

2). osu!sync information version
the information about osu!sync version just visible in updater. almost all program have the information about program version in " about ". i think you must add the osu!sync version like my edited photo
original

edited

3). default main menu for osu!sync
i think this program should be have a main menu. it will be more better

4). what's i can sync
a. the important topic of this program is what for this program created. i think it will be better if we can sync the user settings and the beatmaps too. user A and user B must be have a different syncing locations. but the beatmaps must have just 1 location. it will be more easly if we can choose where we want to syncing it such as to other hard drives, drop box, and one drive.

b. when osu is clicked, make a script to run the osu!sync and delay osu.exe. ask the user about the directory path ( where we want to sync the osu ) *maybe we can choose it as a default directory or just 1x syncing*. after that show how many the osu beatmaps and settings will be syncing to the path or just one of that or just runing the osu!.exe without syncing. maybe 1x per 30 minutes or 1x per 1 hour. after choosing it lounch the osu.exe and minimize osu!sync to system tray. *when the osu is runing hide the notification*

c. and i think we need a feature to convert folder beatmaps to a file with format ".osk" or ".osz" before we sync it or just convert it without syncing the path. *make this feature always request what should to do. and just can be running manual. not automatical*

5). settings
may be you can change the settings like my photo.
original settings :

edited using photoshop :

the feedback button is for reporting a bug, error, or sugestion to your email or maybe your team creator. so you can quickly repair the bug or adding new features to osu!sync

6). team's
this features is so greatfully, players need this feature soon. i think you need a team to make this program more fast and better

if you want to ask something just pm me. but with english language. i am just have a litle bit of deutsch xD
*i cant programing. but have a litle skill in photoshop*
just that's :) thanks for making this feature. i want to use this features in game like osu direct but this feature must be free for all user not just for supporters. hope peppy will allowing this feature as a default feature in osu.
Midnaait
Nice program :)

Just a few suggestions, most important ones are in bold:
  1. Add "Sort by..." option
  2. Reduce songs' font size, it's too big D:
  3. Add an option to import maps to osu! every X downloads, seriously, because if I close the program the downloads start over again (Imagine that if I downloaded over 1000 maps and accidentally close the program)
  4. Add no-video downloads if possible, because some maps take a lot of time, and it's worse for people with very slow connection like me.
  5. If I resize the window it freezes for a long moment. Fix that please.
  6. Add a "Cancel download" button which must contain a popup that says if you want to import the maps you managed to download (or something like that)
I think that's all, sorry for my bad english -w-''
Topic Starter
naseweis520
Aironenero

Aironenero wrote:

Damn, source code is in VB... why not use C#...
Hehehe, sorry but I can't handle C#.
Kuuhaku722

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

By this, do you mean the osu! configuration and settings? (Progress)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

2. user A and user B have a different location of syncing.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this.

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

3. if we can sync osu to online storage such as one drive, drop box, google drive, and much more it will be more better
Actually this was the main idea behind osu!Sync (that's the reason why it's called Sync) but I wasn't sure if people would use that. But now that you've mentioned it I definitely will start to work at it. :) (Progress)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

we will be supporting this features :)
Thank you very much. :oops:
Jibzi

Jibzi wrote:

However I have a poblem, my songs folder is on a seperate hardrive, linked by osu!.cfg. (Osu installationis on C:\ and Songs is on H:\ to be concrete)
Can you implement a feature that gives you the ability to select the songs folder in Osu!Sync manually? Thank you :)
Wow, cool, I didn't knew that this was even possible.
Will add this feature ASAP. (Progress)
Kuuhaku722

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

what is the compability for this program. " is it avaiable for windows 10 64/32 bit, is it avaiable for windows 8 and 8.1 64/32 bit " something like that
Ehehe, I don't really know myself but it works on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 | 64/32 bit.
Added this information to initial post.

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

i am geting an error massage when scaning the beatmaps, but nothing happen after i click "close" in the massage
That's strange... I gonna take a look at this. Thank you for reporting. :)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

i think grid interface is the best for choosing beatmaps. and dont forget to add the thumbnails of all beatmaps ( if you can't select thumbnails photo, just choose thumbnails from the file music. i think it will be more easy in the script of this program. keyword "the longest mp3 file each beatmaps folders" )
you can learn more from windows explorer in windows 8 and windows 8.1
I agree with you... grid interface would be best and thumbnails even better. However, I already tried to implement a grid interface but I failed miserably (due to missing skills). However, I will try again to implement this. (Progress / Progress)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

the information about osu!sync version just visible in updater. almost all program have the information about program version in " about ". i think you must add the osu!sync version like my edited photo
original
Ok. :) (Progress)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

I'm not quite sure what the main menu should contain.

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

he important topic of this program is what for this program created. i think it will be better if we can sync the user settings and the beatmaps too. user A and user B must be have a different syncing locations. but the beatmaps must have just 1 location. it will be more easly if we can choose where we want to syncing it such as to other hard drives, drop box, and one drive.
Do you mean like uploading a file to e.g. Dropbox which can be read by the program on two (or more) computers? (Progress / Progress)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

when osu is clicked, make a script to run the osu!sync and delay osu.exe. ask the user about the directory path ( where we want to sync the osu ) *maybe we can choose it as a default directory or just 1x syncing*. after that show how many the osu beatmaps and settings will be syncing to the path or just one of that or just runing the osu!.exe without syncing. maybe 1x per 30 minutes or 1x per 1 hour. after choosing it lounch the osu.exe and minimize osu!sync to system tray. *when the osu is runing hide the notification*
Great idea! (≧∇≦)/ (Progress)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

and i think we need a feature to convert folder beatmaps to a file with format ".osk" or ".osz" before we sync it or just convert it without syncing the path. *make this feature always request what should to do. and just can be running manual. not automatical*
So something like converting folders back to *.osk, or am I wrong?

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

may be you can change the settings like my photo.
Will be added. :) (Progress)

Thank you very much, your feedback is very helpful. <3
Midnaait

Midnaait wrote:

Add "Sort by..." option
This will be quite hard to implement right now. This should work better if there's a grid interface. (Progress)

Midnaait wrote:

Add an option to import maps to osu! every X downloads, seriously, because if I close the program the downloads start over again (Imagine that if I downloaded over 1000 maps and accidentally close the program)
Ok, noted. (Progress)

Midnaait wrote:

Add no-video downloads if possible, because some maps take a lot of time, and it's worse for people with very slow connection like me.
I'm not sure if this is possible because I'm using an alternative download mirror. (Progress)

Midnaait wrote:

If I resize the window it freezes for a long moment. Fix that please.
When does that happen (e.g. while syncing, downloading, etc.)?

Midnaait wrote:

Add a "Cancel download" button which must contain a popup that says if you want to import the maps you managed to download (or something like that)
Heh, actually I've planned that a long time again but never managed to implement that. (Progress)

Midnaait wrote:

sorry for my bad english -w-''
Nah, it's quite good. Mine is worse... x3

General
To better keep track of all planned features I created a Trello board. If you're interested here's the link.
Midnaait

naseweis520 wrote:

When does that happen (e.g. while syncing, downloading, etc.)?
Every moment. but it's worse while downloading I think. :|
Thank you for asking

PS. I forgot, good luck on this project, I'll use it for sure -w-

Edit: Forgot to say a couple of things
  1. Add mapper's username in beatmap information
  2. Right Click on one map should link to beatmap information and leaderboard
  3. I tried this program with my friend, and some maps we both have, show up to download again
  4. I think some maps repeat on the list (That's why I'm asking for the mapper's username)
Kuuhaku722
Kuuhaku722 wrote:
and i think we need a feature to convert folder beatmaps to a file with format ".osk" or ".osz" before we sync it or just convert it without syncing the path. *make this feature always request what should to do. and just can be running manual. not automatical*

So something like converting folders back to *.osk, or am I wrong?
yeah some thing like that ;)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

I'm not quite sure what the main menu should contain.
I'll think about it later, I'll tell you when i got new idea about the main menu. :)

Kuuhaku722 wrote:
2. user A and user B have a different location of syncing.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this.
maybe you can understand it with this picture

Kuuhaku722 wrote:

By this, do you mean the osu! configuration and settings? (Progress)
yeah but each user have different location ( it's only if 1 computer / laptop for 2 or more people )

i am not a native english person. so i am sorry if you can't understand some of my words
Kuuhaku722
Uppsss... finding more bug and error here

1. that's 2014, why not 2015

2. your website having a trouble *check this please
original
http://i.imgur.com/rt9qvIn.png

translated

3. after checking for updates ( when not downloading or currently no updates ) the Last Sync just say Never

Viomince
It's a nice program and it worked smoothly on the first day. One the second day I opened it, the program wouldn't start up. It's been doing this ever since.

Kuuhaku722

s1lli wrote:

It's a nice program and it worked smoothly on the first day. One the second day I opened it, the program wouldn't start up. It's been doing this ever since.

try to run the program with administrators
Topic Starter
naseweis520
Update: 0.0.0.9
Changelog
Added:
__ General:
____ Display version number more prominent.
____ Feedback window
____ Function to invert selection
____ It's now possible to convert every importable file to every available file type (e.g. HTML)
____ Setting for custom songs path
Optimized:
__ Dev:
____ Source Code: Enumerations
__ General:
____ About-window (design and source code)
____ Converter (OOP)
____ Detect osu! path on first run and not on first sync

s1lli

Please click on "View Details" and screenshot the collapsed text. It will contain an error message. :)
Topic Starter
naseweis520
Update: 0.0.0.10
Changelog
Added:
__ General:
____ Function to auto-install beatmaps after x beatmaps when importing
____ German translation
show more