thelewa is
Ironsoul27
lol XD
iiyo
what is a thelewa
Topic Starter
thelewa

Blue Stig wrote:

As Mara is in Valhalla you have inherited the responsibility of blind LPing La-Mulana.
Please start Let's Playing La-Mulana.

Hail lewa.
I actually have La-Mulana on steam and have never played it before.
Trash Boat

Storm- wrote:

what is a thelewa
Its rumored to be the combination of "the" and its real name. Just a rumor, though.
Topic Starter
thelewa
close but no cigar

lewa is just something I came up with when I tried to make my real name sound cool
later I found out it's the name of the green bionicle
Blue Stig

thelewa wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

As Mara is in Valhalla you have inherited the responsibility of blind LPing La-Mulana.
Please start Let's Playing La-Mulana.

Hail lewa.
I actually have La-Mulana on steam and have never played it before.
Do it.

You will get stuck.
It will drive you mad.
But, if you are good enough, take plenty of screenshots (Steam is your friend here), and continuously explore while approaching puzzles in new ways,
YOU!
CAN!
FINISH!
IT!

Also La-Mulana 2 is gonna be made in Unity.
HaruryuuSan
I'm still worshiping you and I wont stop no matter what. Come back soon my lord.
IppE
So in case any of you lewa worshippers missed this, here is where you can not give your money to thelewa:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/don- ... e-money--2
HaruryuuSan

IppE wrote:

So in case any of you lewa worshippers missed this, here is where you can not give your money to thelewa:
True worshiper would know that
Trash Boat
If he doesn't want money, what does he wants? Rupees?
Dusky Dolphin
All hail thelewa ? Hi Hi ;3
Woddles
I demand to be assigned as Official Lewa Game Designer as per http://puu.sh/eJ5Iz/ade5c26124.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Yarissa

thelewa wrote:

close but no cigar

lewa is just something I came up with when I tried to make my real name sound cool
later I found out it's the name of the green bionicle
When I first saw your name I swear I thought it was referencing the bionicle
Dazdy_old

Woddles wrote:

I demand to be assigned as Official Lewa Game Designer as per http://puu.sh/eJ5Iz/ade5c26124.jpg

Thanks in advance.
"9/11 shittiest game ever get shrekt noob" -IGN
Ash Marley

IppE wrote:

Nice reverse psychology!
Dazdy_old
I was only a low-pp scrub. I loved thelewa so much, I had seen all his streams and loved his hair. I watch his replays every night, thanking him for the enlightenment he has given. "thelewa is love" I say; "thelewa is life". My dad hears me and calls me a fangirl. I know he was just upset that I didn't love him as much as I loved lewa. I called him a baka. He turns off my computer. I'm crying now, and all I want to do is stalk lewa's profile. I lay on my bed and it's really boring. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's thelewa! I am so happy. He whispers into my ear "learn to play, noob". He grabs me with his powerful broken left hand and puts me down onto my computer chair. I'm ready. I click the tutorial for thelewa. He watches me miss the circles. I retry so much but I do it for lewa. I can feel my ability to do sliders increase as my eyes start to water. I push against his stream being broadcast on my other monitor. I want to please thelewa. He roars in a mighty roar as he watches me ss the tutorial. My dad walks in. thelewa says to him "he can play now."
thelewa is love. thelewa is life.
Upskirt

Dazdy wrote:

I was only a low-pp scrub. I loved thelewa so much, I had seen all his streams and loved his hair. I watch his replays every night, thanking him for the enlightenment he has given. "thelewa is love" I say; "thelewa is life". My dad hears me and calls me a fangirl. I know he was just upset that I didn't love him as much as I loved lewa. I called him a baka. He turns off my computer. I'm crying now, and all I want to do is stalk lewa's profile. I lay on my bed and it's really boring. Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's thelewa! I am so happy. He whispers into my ear "learn to play, noob". He grabs me with his powerful broken left hand and puts me down onto my computer chair. I'm ready. I click the tutorial for thelewa. He watches me miss the circles. I retry so much but I do it for lewa. I can feel my ability to do sliders increase as my eyes start to water. I push against his stream being broadcast on my other monitor. I want to please thelewa. He roars in a mighty roar as he watches me ss the tutorial. My dad walks in. thelewa says to him "he can play now."
thelewa is love. thelewa is life.
inb4 1x miss.
joi-
can i please join

i love you
-BlueSun-
May i be in this fan club thelewa senpai? :3 i promise to praise you and bask in your glory when you play osu! cheers m8.
Rauf543
who's thelewa?

Never heard of him
-BlueSun-
Thelewa is god
Hamakaze
lmao this is gold
havoc7777
Sign my braces senpai
-BlueSun-
Mine too! 8-)
Takeshi Kida
2014 has passed 8-)
Topic Starter
thelewa
oh shit no
Yuudachi-kun
What are my adoration points?
Vialle
I changed my sexual orientation because of you
E m i
I changed you because of my sexual orientation
Hitorikko
woot
Yuudachi-kun

Vialle wrote:

I didn't have to.
ZenithPhantasm

[ Momiji ] wrote:

I changed you because of my sexual orientation
Uwot?
Vialle

Kheldragar wrote:

Vialle wrote:

I didn't have to.
gay
dw same here
E m i
same
dw gay here
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
>:(
Zuikaku
Haha wait what?
Vialle

[ Momiji ] wrote:

same
dw gay here
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
>:(
Want to be a couple?
E m i

Vialle wrote:

Want to be a couple?
add me and let's discuss this matter in-game 8-)
ZenithPhantasm
Where do I sign up?
[ Setsuna ]

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Where do I sign up?
show more