ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

I never said no
Make your mind up, mate!
Now I only need to figure out how to have a drinking session with a guy half the Globe away. :V
Trash Boat

Jazz wrote:

This is what people get for using Yahoo Groups

I have Outlook and I never received that stuff, that I remember. Actually, I rarely get spam mail.
dNextGen

B1rd wrote:

I only like 2d girls
as my understanding of life goes deeper, 2d girls means nothing to me

t-t-the reason i use this avatar is because the headphones looks cool
IppE

dNextGen wrote:

as my understanding of life goes deeper, 2d girls means nothing to me

t-t-the reason i use this avatar is because the headphones looks cool
Thats what they all say.

Nerd.
Trash Boat

IppE wrote:

Nerd.
dNextGen
i thought that statement wasnt meant to be taken seriously

owell
Hika
Someone hit the back of my car today.

YEAH!
Aurani

Hika wrote:

YEAH!
Mmm, kinky.
Trash Boat

silmarilen wrote:

Do I perceive some yuri action?
IppE

At last, she is complete.
Offended

Hika wrote:

YEAH!
That's the modern way to propose, you should feel honored.
Hika
I refuse to be married to an Indian man.

I mean, no, I can't. He was too fob. I literally asked if I could sue him for his wife and livestock.

EDIT: More useless detail, but I was on my way to drive to school for a quiz that I desperately needed to do well on because I forgot to do the homework for that class. On my way to the train station, I was in a turning lane and it looked like this guy was trying to cut me off, but I guess he did it really wrong because he ended up hitting the back of my car and scratched along the side of my car with his right mirror. I don't know how he managed to do that but he did.

Thank god, I got it fixed up less than a few hours ago.
Aurani
IppE
Blue Stig
http://www.soylent.me/

So I'm thinking about trying this.
Aurani
Fuck no.
Trash Boat
Small guns are quite peculiar

Ash Marley

Blue Stig wrote:

When you eat healthy food you get many non-essential nutrients that work well with essential nutrients. Soylent only has the essential nutrients (with bad ratios of the RDA), and not the anti-oxident chemicals found specific to certain foods. For example purple vegetables contain good stuff which is not considered essential, like lutein, zeaxanthin, resveratrol, fiber, flavonoids, ellagic acid, and quercetin. Foods also contain the right ratios of nutrients that work together, essential and non essential. Maybe soylent is good, but it really doesn't mean you are getting all you need.
Aurani
This topic could be discussed so fucking much, but I really feel exhausted from today's work, so yeah....

Regardless, like I said above, the short version is - fuck no.
DeletedUser_4041880
I need 20 of these

Blue Stig

Ash Marley wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

When you eat healthy food you get many non-essential nutrients that work well with essential nutrients. Soylent only has the essential nutrients (with bad ratios of the RDA), and not the anti-oxident chemicals found specific to certain foods. For example purple vegetables contain good stuff which is not considered essential, like lutein, zeaxanthin, resveratrol, fiber, flavonoids, ellagic acid, and quercetin. Foods also contain the right ratios of nutrients that work together, essential and non essential. Maybe soylent is good, but it really doesn't mean you are getting all you need.
[quote="Ash Marley"]

Well if I am going to try this stuff I'm going to eat some other food as well.
It's just really convenient to have something relatively healthy quick and cheap.
It's definitely better than my average diet now.
Right now I usually eat a MET-Rx Big 100 bar during lunch and every now and then homemade fruit smoothies.
The rest of the food varies wildly and might not have some of the stuff the meal bar and smoothies fill in.

Also those MET-Rx Big 100 bars are delicious.
Trash Boat
hey man, whatever floats your boat
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

Best girl

ok i have shit tastes so dont bother arguing with me on this one
Trash Boat
shit tastes is just a rude way to replace the word preferences, take it easy
B1rd
never buy sushi from those western sushi place. mushy rice with no flavouring, cream cheese in the filling...

Trash Boat
ugh, sushi, who has the stomach to handle it?
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

ugh, sushi, who has the stomach to handle it?
I do

baby i eat dem sushi erry new year's night
they give you luck for some reason
also steamed mackerel is gud
AutoMedic
Also right now im dissapointed in mekakucity actors

felt super rushed, the ending tried so hard, should be better if they did a 24 episode adaptation
Trash Boat
the last and single time we had sushi it was way beyond edibleness, and we have to dump it. and we didnt even ordered it, somebody had an extra plate and thought it would be cool to share with us

ok I may be exagerating a bit but it was definitely not edible at all
Vuelo Eluko
Wow, that play was a lot of PP.
how was that map even 5.45 stars
IppE
Did someone say sushi?

Hi.
Kyonko Hizara
I haven't had any sushi in 2 weeks so maybe I should get some tonight.
Ceph23
I can't really tell good sushi from bad ones.
Birdy
Me neither because it's all bad to me.
B1rd
I would question the tastes of people who don't like good sushi.
Aurani
I don't really dislike it..... but it feels so weird and the taste is rather... weird - still, not in an atrocious way, just plain weird.
piruchan
People are talking about food everywhere I go, help.
Birdy

B1rd wrote:

I would question the tastes of people who don't like good sushi.
Go ahead, be a dumb shit.

E: Oh shit, sorry, forgot "ignorant" from there too.
Aurani
I don't even know why I expected anything from this Forum in terms of maturity. People here can't introduce their own ideals unless they want to be fucking lynched and flayed for anything other than endless circlejerking.

The arrival of even more children in OT means that there won't be 3 bloody people left worthy of discussing something with, by the end of this year. Fucking GD all over again.
Trash Boat
It was just matter of time

show more