forum

Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xgor
This is awesome and epic
There is some beats that touch the HP bars that i kinda bugged over and those jumps like 03:50:582 (1,2,3,4) on TAG looks pretty much impossible but that's it.
*star*
LaunchedthousandShip
star, epic one
bmin11
Wiping my tears off from the epicness of this map
misa_old
i love this map!
Beuchi

bmin11 wrote:

Wiping my tears off from the epicness of this map
Really really awesome <3
RandomJibberish
One day I will beat this XD
rustbell
for tag. :3
abalee
>:(

King of Katamari
Starred without any good reason, except...

I LOVE THIS SONG AND THE MAPS AND IT IS ALL SEX AND EPIC
Gens
Roddie
I like SPIN's TAG.

So fun in CTB! :)

Although, the end is impossible to pass. ._.

But nice work, Spin! ;)

Star! :)
ignorethis
This map is impossible awesome 8D
Hanyuu
a star :D :D
thr1ve
Do not compete with scratchy perverts!! 0.o

HEAVY STAR
OnizukaEikichi
Good job! Love it :3
LKs
:? star
NatsumeRin
awesome
Armin
Larto ♥♥♥♥♥
JamesLeao
Larto <3
h3k1ru
good work~

zozozofun
Hard map but very funny :D
Gabi
The combo colors on TAG4 are pretty bad. TAG4 diff is supposed to be played by 4 for people to help each other out, but some of the jumps are ridiculous for 1 player. Just because you name a diff TAG4 doesn't mean it should be as hard as possible and have unrankable stuff in it. It means that this map should be played by 4 people, but right now this can barely be played by 4 people at the insanity part. There is even a whole slider overlap in it....

for example

03:47:035 (1) - some of the spacing after this part gets ridiculous for 1 player. Use more new combos, if you don't know how to spread your combo colors i can help you out. I think the least you could do is split the jumps into 2 players instead of 1

02:21:910 (1) - to 02:35:654 (3) - how about flipping the repeat of this pattern? horizontally and vertically?

02:53:832 (1) - you should seriously fix this overlapp

pretty fun map though
KIA
support ^
Mashley

Gabi wrote:

The combo colors on TAG4 are pretty bad. TAG4 diff is supposed to be played by 4 for people to help each other out, but some of the jumps are ridiculous for 1 player. Just because you name a diff TAG4 doesn't mean it should be as hard as possible and have unrankable stuff in it. It means that this map should be played by 4 people, but right now this can barely be played by 4 people at the insanity part. There is even a whole slider overlap in it....

for example

03:47:035 (1) - some of the spacing after this part gets ridiculous for 1 player. Use more new combos, if you don't know how to spread your combo colors i can help you out. I think the least you could do is split the jumps into 2 players instead of 1

02:21:910 (1) - to 02:35:654 (3) - how about flipping the repeat of this pattern? horizontally and vertically?

02:53:832 (1) - you should seriously fix this overlapp

pretty fun map though
It's meant to be ludicrous. That's the entire idea.
ignorethis
Since the map isn't going for ranking I violated the ranking criteria (abused ninja spinners in the last part).

First 3 parts should be ok, but the fourth one is pretty crazy. Also used part of the inheriit timing section from Takuma's Insane.

edit: lowered the dif for the last part

Download: Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) (Takuma) [!ignore this].osu

Download: Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) (Takuma) [!ignore this].osu
maay
star for epicness
masuo_old
:)
Voruka
o god is cool beatmap ( i can't complete it but is cool :P )
Sumeragi Amane
i hope it can be ranked :)
ghang2
good song~
NoteKuroi
Star :33
Amethyst Wolf
how amazing map!
Zapy
Shootin' dat star
OnizukaEikichi
When will it be approved?
vivicat
so crazy... XO
but i love it ~XD
IndY_old
O.O i love this map <3
- S
OMG, that is awesome
Topic Starter
Takuma
hey guys! i almost forgot about this ahaha.
you'll be happy to know that i updated the map with another difficulty.
thank you ignorethis, and sorry for the wait!
rustbell
I'm surprised for passing this O_O edit: in second try
SPOILER
ATTACH[Sprosive - Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) [!ignore this] (2010-07-10) Osu.osr]

Download: Sprosive - Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) [!ignore this] (2010-07-10) Osu.osr
Alace
Awesome
i need to take some people to mod it XD
show more