forum

Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doomsday

Takuma wrote:

Doomsday> you can if its an easy, normal, or hard; i don't really want lotsa insane difficulties. ;~~;
If you mean a hard difficulty compared to the other Insanes in this map, Sure, no problem

Download: Doomsday93 - Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) [DJ LaRTo] (2010-01-31) Osu.osr

Doomsday
Gotta post the second screenshot in another post. 3 attachment limit :/

Download: Doomsday93 - Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) [Insane] (2010-01-31) Osu.osr

Haven't passed Spin's Tag yet

v2b
for Larto's diff.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Already checked the other two before, so I'll just check SPIN'S TAG!! ^^

01:22:500 (1,2) - Ctrl-J these from 01:22:056 (1,2)'s location? (theyre pretty deep down though I know it's tag)
01:22:943 (1,2) - Ctrl- H from 01:22:500 (1,2)'s location.

That's all really.. I'm not super sure about how a Tag diff is supposed to be modded... after seeing Strange program I'm under the impression who gives a shit :P lol Seems sensible in a TAG sense. Other two diffs were great and havent found anything.
Gabi

lesjuh wrote:

Passable ;3
upload replay i want to see that

fuck me lol
Doomsday
Heres my diff. If it needs toning down or anything, let me know. I don't mind fixing it :P

Download: Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) (Takuma) [Doomsday's Hard].osu

Download: Doomsday93 - Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) [Doomsday's Hard ] (2010-02-11) Osu.osr

Replay *Might* be broken, since I did the run, then changed the name of the map.

NotShinta
Add Larto and Agent Spin Here to the tags of their respective difficulties, just for search purposes.

Yeah, it's hard to mod due to the difficulty, but really quite fun to watch. Starred.
Lesjuh

Gabi wrote:

lesjuh wrote:

Passable ;3
upload replay i want to see that
I lost it because of some update, will pass again once it gets approved :>

Gabi wrote:

fuck me lol
sure

Takuma ~( ^3^)~
Nachy
Aweeeeeeeeeeesome
Card N'FoRcE
Damn you all guys, this is insane ._.

You know i'm joking, this is as insane as awesome <3
Mitano
I love larto's diff <3
Natteke
Oh shitz. this is cool
Xgor
This is awesome and epic
There is some beats that touch the HP bars that i kinda bugged over and those jumps like 03:50:582 (1,2,3,4) on TAG looks pretty much impossible but that's it.
*star*
LaunchedthousandShip
star, epic one
bmin11
Wiping my tears off from the epicness of this map
misa_old
i love this map!
Beuchi

bmin11 wrote:

Wiping my tears off from the epicness of this map
Really really awesome <3
RandomJibberish
One day I will beat this XD
rustbell
for tag. :3
abalee
>:(

King of Katamari
Starred without any good reason, except...

I LOVE THIS SONG AND THE MAPS AND IT IS ALL SEX AND EPIC
Gens
Roddie
I like SPIN's TAG.

So fun in CTB! :)

Although, the end is impossible to pass. ._.

But nice work, Spin! ;)

Star! :)
ignorethis
This map is impossible awesome 8D
Hanyuu
a star :D :D
thr1ve
Do not compete with scratchy perverts!! 0.o

HEAVY STAR
OnizukaEikichi
Good job! Love it :3
LKs
:? star
NatsumeRin
awesome
Armin
Larto ♥♥♥♥♥
JamesLeao
Larto <3
h3k1ru
good work~

zozozofun
Hard map but very funny :D
Gabi
The combo colors on TAG4 are pretty bad. TAG4 diff is supposed to be played by 4 for people to help each other out, but some of the jumps are ridiculous for 1 player. Just because you name a diff TAG4 doesn't mean it should be as hard as possible and have unrankable stuff in it. It means that this map should be played by 4 people, but right now this can barely be played by 4 people at the insanity part. There is even a whole slider overlap in it....

for example

03:47:035 (1) - some of the spacing after this part gets ridiculous for 1 player. Use more new combos, if you don't know how to spread your combo colors i can help you out. I think the least you could do is split the jumps into 2 players instead of 1

02:21:910 (1) - to 02:35:654 (3) - how about flipping the repeat of this pattern? horizontally and vertically?

02:53:832 (1) - you should seriously fix this overlapp

pretty fun map though
KIA
support ^
Mashley

Gabi wrote:

The combo colors on TAG4 are pretty bad. TAG4 diff is supposed to be played by 4 for people to help each other out, but some of the jumps are ridiculous for 1 player. Just because you name a diff TAG4 doesn't mean it should be as hard as possible and have unrankable stuff in it. It means that this map should be played by 4 people, but right now this can barely be played by 4 people at the insanity part. There is even a whole slider overlap in it....

for example

03:47:035 (1) - some of the spacing after this part gets ridiculous for 1 player. Use more new combos, if you don't know how to spread your combo colors i can help you out. I think the least you could do is split the jumps into 2 players instead of 1

02:21:910 (1) - to 02:35:654 (3) - how about flipping the repeat of this pattern? horizontally and vertically?

02:53:832 (1) - you should seriously fix this overlapp

pretty fun map though
It's meant to be ludicrous. That's the entire idea.
ignorethis
Since the map isn't going for ranking I violated the ranking criteria (abused ninja spinners in the last part).

First 3 parts should be ok, but the fourth one is pretty crazy. Also used part of the inheriit timing section from Takuma's Insane.

edit: lowered the dif for the last part

Download: Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) (Takuma) [!ignore this].osu

Download: Noisia - Groundhog (Beat Juggle) (Takuma) [!ignore this].osu
maay
star for epicness
masuo_old
:)
Voruka
o god is cool beatmap ( i can't complete it but is cool :P )
show more