forum

[invalid] Strobe Light

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Verderoid
I think in future Osu! There should be a strobe light. Its plus 0.12 points on you multiplier and you have to double click flashlight to use it. Strobe light is yes, a strobe light, it flickers on and off, basically a black screen to a see able screen. This would help your scores on lower level maps because its way to hard to play on 5 star maps and above with this mod on. I hope this could get published, I don't know if people write +1 your idea or whatever but I hope this idea can get positive feedback!

Thanks,
Verderoid
Bara-
Can you pleas give more explanation?
I have no idea what it'll look like
Topic Starter
Verderoid

baraatje123 wrote:

Can you pleas give more explanation?
I have no idea what it'll look like
One second the screen is black and another the screen is normal and it keeps on flashing for the rest of the beatmap.
Bara-
This would be terrible tbh xD
It'll hurt so much to the eyes
Don't even start about epileptical people
Topic Starter
Verderoid

baraatje123 wrote:

This would be terrible tbh xD
It'll hurt so much to the eyes
Don't even start about epileptical people
Yea, that's the problem, I mean how about it automatically puts backround dim on, no more flashing colors or lights.
Bara-
But then it would be free points xD
I can't really agree with it, due to some people not minding it at all, while others can't get better scores, because they can't handle it, due to their eyes
Oinari-sama

Verderoid wrote:

This would help your scores on lower level maps because its way to hard to play on 5 star maps and above with this mod on
The reason for wanting this mod is wrong. I don't think we'll ever see an epilepsy inducing mod for score bonus.