forum

Akiyama Uni - The Grimoire of Alice

posted
Total Posts
show more
ts8zs
grats
Lanturn
Nice mapset. Love the CS on the Extra diff.
congrats on the low
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
thank u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't unqualify me again, i'll be dead >.<
Kirin
Congrats!
Koiyuki
gratz!
Kaguya Hourain
What they hay, I was checking this pending map a couple of hours ago, and suddenly qualified. Damn gratz!
QAT don't do any weird shit to this one please.
Sellenite
谁un谁吃答辩
Low
:) :) :) :)
Yauxo
Does anyone mind giving me a more in-depht reasoning why CS4 - CS3 - CS2 (Insane Lunatic Extra) is liked like this?
Iam sorry, but I really cant get into that at all and I dont just want to rant out of nowhere.
Fate_T_Harlaown
来我们猜猜哪个吃了激霸的来把这个图捅了
Lust
Congratulations!
Low

Yauxo wrote:

Does anyone mind giving me a more in-depht reasoning why CS4 - CS3 - CS2 (Insane Lunatic Extra) is liked like this?
Iam sorry, but I really cant get into that at all and I dont just want to rant out of nowhere.
CS does not directly correlate with difficulty. it's about how it is mapped, and people like the way it's mapped
Yauxo

Low wrote:

Yauxo wrote:

CS does not directly correlate with difficulty. it's about how it is mapped, and people like the way it's mapped
I guess I shouldnt have brought up the other diffs, messed up my point, sorry.
What really bugs me is the CS2 Extra. I mean, sure, do what you feel like doing, but imho huge bum circles + very high object density doesnt add up to a nice difficulty. Its more like a screen spammer full of approach circles and actual circles. If I want to play with these then EZ is my mod to go. I wouldnt even mind that much if it was possible to scale them down with HR, but <this> isnt exactly what I wanted to see either.
I find this whole thing more fun to play with CS4 and a little less scaling on the DS (glad that there's a tool for that), but thats just my opinion :/

Gratz on the rank anyways
Guu
喜喜囍
有生之年终于能打了。。。以前读不懂
单指戳不动。。。切指有莫名快感(?)
刷刷刷,不刷还是人
ZZHBOY
唔...
Myxo

Yauxo wrote:

The CS on Extra fits well with the spacing of the map imo. The problem is, 1/4-jumps of this length are fun (or atleast they are fun for me) to play, but they are also pretty frustrating since it's very hard to aim them correctly. But with a high CS it is not so difficult to aim those.
Basically, the map requires a more free, but therefore less exact way of aiming.
Kaguya Hourain
Come onnnnnnnn this map is almost home free!!
Kayla
There is no excuse for CS 2.. and all the low CS on the other difficulties aswell. Even with HR its 2.6...

There is no way to make this map fun, readable, playable for me.

The CS being low makes the map difficult for abvsolutely no reason.

Why not just map it as a slow song because its slow and let people DT it? All slow maps HW ends up making are overmapped I just finished deleting a bunch. Most of the scores on my friends list asnd global for the Extra are using HR HT. You know there is a problem when thats the case.
persian

Kurimu wrote:

There is no excuse for CS 2.. and all the low CS on the other difficulties aswell. Even with HR its 2.6...

Why not just map it as a slow song because its slow and let people DT it? All slow maps HW ends up making are overmapped I just finished deleting a bunch. Most of the scores on my friends list asnd global for the Extra are using HR HT. You know there is a problem when thats the case.
What she said, also the density yo

much disrespect

rip osu 2014/2015
hehe

Kurimu wrote:

"i can't play this map, neither can my friends. it fucking sucks"